IGNORED

New Old Stock TRS-80 Model 4d

Depends on the market. Problem with most NOS items is that they've never been tested. You don't know what you're getting. You'd think that "It's never been used... it'll work like new"-- but this just isn't the case. Many components go bad even when not used.

That said, if it truly is unused--there will be a market for it.

Do you have any pictures?

Depends on the market. Problem with most NOS items is that they've never been tested. You don't know what you're getting. You'd think that "It's never been used... it'll work like new"-- but this just isn't the case. Many components go bad even when not used.

That said, if it truly is unused--there will be a market for it.

Do you have any pictures?

Some components will go bad because they haven't been used (especially batteries).

I would say it depends on what all comes with the 4d and how spec'd out it is.

I was wondering what the value of an unused Tandy 4d would be worth in orginal box and packaging. Box is quite aged and worn but the machine is new unused. I also have a TRS 80 mini disk in original box and packing never used. Thanks for any input.

• 2 weeks later...

BITD, I wanted a 4P But thankfully didn't get one No, wanted it... But PC became mainstream at that same time. I lucked out and didn't take a step back.

But I liked the basic and TRS-DOS and L-DOS. Oh, the 80's

I used to know a poke that would double the clock speed for the 4D... But that was 85-96?? long lost is that detail.