IGNORED

Karate Funvision

ricardopiazzoliparente

Good night.

I had the happiness of getting a KARATE FUNVISION cartridge. But I realized some things that left me confused.

Karate Funvision (PAL) and Karate Ultravison (NTSC).

I believed that my cartridge would be PAL, but after testing it on Heavy sixer and Ligth sixer it shows the same color variation as the NTSC cartridge.

So it would be a Karvis Funvision NTSC cartridge?

Would this Karate Funvision (NTSC) cartridge have the same level of rarity as the Karate Ultravision model?

is it possible to add the FUNVISION PAL and NTSC cartridges to the rarity guide?

post-67289-0-09355000-1547933530_thumb.jpg

post-67289-0-59529900-1547933542_thumb.jpg

post-67289-0-06879900-1547933551_thumb.jpg

post-67289-0-81729200-1547933564_thumb.jpg

I'm in Brazil, but my atari is a heavy sixer (california) and funvision is made in taiwan. My doubts are: Are FUNVISION NTSC cartridges manufactured? Atariage has in the rarities guide the Ultravision cartridges, but it does not have Funvision cartridges. I read a post between the All and another collector where there are only 3 of these cartridges.

Edited by ricardopiazzoliparente

I'm actually curious about this too. Who was the original developer of Condor Attack and Karate? There is some love triangualtion between Ultravision, Funvision, and K-Tel and maybe others. Who was who, or are they all in the same?

Almost all the same. K-Tel was just the Canadian flavor of the same thing. K-Tel carts are a lot easier to find in Canada anyhow.

Ultravision, Funvision, and K-Tel belong to the same group, they are the same thing.

I believe that Funvision Karate (NTSC) would be as rare as Ultravison Karate.

Well, it's a fact that Funvision has released some NTSC games,

The other thing that proves is that it does not carry the Funvision logo on the screen.

R10?

Unbelievably Rare ?

Ultravision, Funvision, and K-Tel belong to the same group, they are the same thing.

I believe that Funvision Karate (NTSC) would be as rare as Ultravison Karate.

Well, it's a fact that Funvision has released some NTSC games,

The other thing that proves is that it does not carry the Funvision logo on the screen.

R10?

Unbelievably Rare ?

NTSC Karate T-handles from Ultravision with a Funvision sticker are indeed known to exist and extremely rare:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-karate_24920.html

Nice find.

Congratulations!

8)

• Like 1

On a business trip to Peru, I found an advertisement on the internet of a gentleman selling a Nintendo NES, so I contacted him to buy NES, talking to you about Whatsapp, I asked him if he did not have any older video games the sale and he told me that he had an Atari that had been for many years and could sell me; I ordered Atari photos and it was an Atari Ligth Sixer with original source, cx-40 controls, padlle and some games and among these games was that FUNVISION KARATE.
Since I am an Atari collector, I soon realized that the cartridge was rare.

I checked with the former owner to get NES, Atari and KARATE.

I asked him how he had gotten that Atari, he told me that he had lived many years ago in Florida and brought it to Peru when he left.

He did not know the rarity of the game, he thought it was a normal game, and in fact I thought it was a Funvision (PAL). I asked if the Funvision worked normal (colored) he said yes, then upon arriving at the hotel I went to test and realized that it really was NTSC.

After that I started to search for information in the Atari groups in Brazil and I decided to enroll in Atariage to find information. What I could read is that there are very few FUNVISION KARATE (NTSC) games.
Espanhol---------------AfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamOn a business trip to Peru, I found an advertisement on the internet of a gentleman selling a Nintendo NES, so I contacted him to buy NES, talking to you about Whatsapp, I asked him if he did not have any older video games the sale and he told me that he had an Atari that had been for many years and could sell me; I ordered Atari photos and it was an Atari Ligth Sixer with original source, cx-40 controls, padlle and some games and among these games was that FUNVISION KARATE.
I asked him how he had gotten that Atari, he told me that he had lived many years ago in Florida and brought it to Peru when he left.
He did not know the rarity of the game, he thought it was a normal game, and in fact I thought it was a Funvision (PAL). I asked if the Funvision worked normal (colored) he said yes, then upon arriving at the hotel I went to test and realized that it really was NTSC.
After that I started to search for information in the Atari groups in Brazil and I decided to enroll in Atariage to find information. What I could read is that there are very few FUNVISION KARATE (NTSC) games.On a business trip to Peru, I found an advertisement on the internet of a gentleman selling a Nintendo NES, so I contacted him to buy NES, talking to you about Whatsapp, I asked him if he did not have any older video games the sale and he told me that he had an Atari that had been for many years and could sell me; I ordered Atari photos and it was an Atari Ligth Sixer with original source, cx-40 controls, padlle and some games and among these games was that FUNVISION KARATE.
After that I started to search for information in the Atari groups in Brazil and I decided to enroll in Atariage to find information. What I could read is that there are very few FUNVISION KARATE (NTSC) games.
Edited by ricardopiazzoliparente

On a business trip to Peru, I found an advertisement on the internet of a gentleman selling a Nintendo NES, so I contacted him to buy NES, talking to you about Whatsapp, I asked him if he did not have any older video games the sale and he told me that he had an Atari that had been for many years and could sell me; I ordered Atari photos and it was an Atari Ligth Sixer with original source, cx-40 controls, padlle and some games and among these games was that FUNVISION KARATE.