IGNORED

Atari800MacX Version 5.0.1 released

atarimac

All,

I've released a new version of Atari800MacX, 5.0.1. It can be downloaded from https://github.com/atarimacosx/Atari800MacX/releases or http://www.atarimac.com/downloads.php .

Many thanks to Paulo Garcia for all his hard work on the new Media Status Panel images!!!

• Added support for macOS Mojave Dark Mode - including new Media Status Panel images.*
  • Added Inverse Key to Function Key Window.
Bugs Fixed:
  • Fix spelling errors in Preferences panel.
  • Patched keyboard issues caused by libSDL 2.0 - International keyboard translation is always enabled now

Mark

• Like 5

Yesterday I found out with 5.0.0 that printing does not work. Also going to menu resulted a ; on Atari screen when leaving menu. The printing to a txt file is a feature I used a lot since I type most of my txts on real Atari and with emulator I get them in txt files on Mac.

It is fabulous to have this working again!!! Thanks.

All,

I've received several emails about my donation link being down, and several people asked me to post a PayPal link in a separate thread.

The service I used to use for donations (kagi.com) went bankrupt several years ago.
Donations are by no means required, if you want I do have a PayPal account, and if you have one, you could donate via http://paypal.me/markgrebe/
Thanks,
Mark

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the cursor keys to work in 501 on my MacBook Pro. Is there a special config I need to set? I checked the preferences and tried both ctrl and without ctrl. I also checked that Mission Control wasn't using the keys.

(edit)

Nevermind. Joystick emulation was turned on for stick 1 as left keyboard. Leaving post intact in case someone searches on this in future.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Those are my settings (on the current Catalina release) :

atari800macx.thumb.jpg.3d8283cc0a616ff36ddf95451d274b9c.jpg

Can access easily all four drives from BASIC:

basic.thumb.jpg.c302fb405df6e64e8543186c625c6c85.jpg

And they show up on my Hard Drive:

finder.thumb.jpg.567e8de47b65bf7c9934c0bdd0afef0a.jpg

But I realised, that I´m also having trouble accessing it from Sparta DOS X. Will check that later, when I´m back home.