IGNORED

[SOLD] Qbert Jump Atari 2600 carts, Free Play Florida 2018 limited Ed

Maverick

TL:DR Version: Brand new, never played, untouched Qbert Jump Serials 2 and 14 up for grabs, PM offers. Serial Placards autographed by Warren Davis and untouched since. Payment via Paypal F&F, shipping/local pickup available.

Well, as the title says... I've two carts available, serials 2 and 14 out of 20. These are the non-Autograph versions, as there were only 5 of those: Scott reserved 4 for people who helped with development and sold 1 at open auction for $379.

These HAVE BEEN AUTOGRAPHED BY WARREN DAVIS! - well, the serial placards have. As the regular games didn't have an autograph slot, and I planned on actually playing the game, I didn't see the point in putting the autograph on something that would go in and out of my Atari and get my greasy fingers all over the face, etc.

As I told Scott when I purchased these, I was buying one for me, and one for a buddy. And if my buddy didn't want his, then his was going to auction. Unfortunately, I was laid off from my job of 18 years a week after Freeplay, so everything went on hold. I've never touched the game carts, and the serial placards haven't been out of the package since Warren signed them for me during Freeplay. Oh, and yes the sticker, manual, and serial placard is included with both games (sticker is behind the placard on one of them)

At this point, I'm still among the ranks of the unemployed, and I've decided that these need to go to someone that will enjoy them. Hopefully someone with deep pockets, as Poppa's got bills ;)

Open to offers - please PM me, and don't forget to specify which one you're interested in. I'll check once or twice a day, and will get back to you.

Please be aware that payment is via Paypal F&F, and shipping would be via USPS Priority with Insurance and signature required. If you're local to me, there is an option to meet, depending on distance.

I don't have alot of history on AtariAge, as I mostly ever just lurked here, but I hung my hat for several years at the www.vintage-computer.com forums, I'm known to Hamster at The Village BBS (www.villagebbs.com), and more recently, am active on several Facebook groups, including the Tampa Bay Retro Gamers forum where I also have references. I also used to be heavily involved and was an active member of the dev team at the CoinOPS Project, and I have a perfect feedback on eBay for almost 20 years - I just don't like selling certain items on there due to fear of dishonest buyers (right now, my pocketbook couldn't handle being screwed by dishonest buyers on higher-end items).

post-28463-0-39504900-1548456716_thumb.jpg

post-28463-0-70268200-1548456776_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 1