Jump to content
PowerDubs

News for the taco guys

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, racerx said:

I think most of us know how the market works.

3 hours ago, racerx said:

 

Now, might it shoot up to a full Euro or more after the VCS releases? Sure, stranger things have happened.

 

 

Not sure you guys do.  Atari has had lots of fluctuations..  just in the last few weeks it was down at .30 usd and is now sitting at .43, that is a nice healthy % increase.

 

Even if you round down to .4, factor that as the increase from the .3 for easier math... trying to argue that people aren't making money on the trades is silly.

 

Heck- even if it goes up in the next few days, lets say you buy at .50 and it hits a buck when the console launches.. who complains at doubling their money?

 

But if you bought it at .30 a few weeks ago, and it only hits 90 cents- triple your money.

 

People laughing and making jokes at 'penny stock' amuse me.  Yea most penny stocks I won't touch- but Atari isn't going anywhere.  Their #'s keep improving, and if that continues the share price will follow.

 

"Now, might it shoot up to a full Euro or more after the VCS releases?"  Just for fun- what if it hits $2, $5, $10 in the next few years?  And someone bought in at .50, .30 or less..?

 

They are releasing the financial report on the 11th. 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 3:53 AM, TACODON said:

The A-taco-box circus is my favorite entertainment these days.

 

But for how long?

 

tentgone.gif.87ad172b372eef3b87c09dacd24292a2.gif

 

7 hours ago, PowerDubs said:

 

And nobody said you had to.  My response was simply that what they have show, on paper is nothing like a Pi.

 

Additionally- several media outlets have stated that they played a real *working* VCS, with real working controller.  No longer a block of plastic.

 

Why Atari wouldn't let them film and show that is unknown- but some of the people who were there are reputable- so if they say the system exists and works, I don't doubt them.

 

 

This is why ....

 

paperplanedive.gif.77d34a91cb61a473993a4f44743f4db3.gif

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya know you are right about one thing Dubs. Atari isn't going anywhere.

 

No telling how long this circus will go for.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PowerDubs said:

" I will certainly not give those ass clowns one bit of support. "

 

And nobody said you had to.  My response was simply that what they have show, on paper is nothing like a Pi.

 

Keyword here is "on paper".

 

And to the rest of the world, this ataribox gadget doesn't exist beyond renders. Otherwise.. Like.. I'd be able to buy it from eBay or Amazon. Dare I say retail?

 

Can you imagine this circus troupe trying to play these shenanigans in the 1970's. It'd be the 1980's and still no product. Thank the lord we had real engineers back then!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Keatah said:

 

Keyword here is "on paper".

 

And to the rest of the world, this ataribox gadget doesn't exist beyond renders. Otherwise.. Like.. I'd be able to buy it from eBay or Amazon. Dare I say retail?

 

Can you imagine this circus troupe trying to play these shenanigans in the 1970's. It'd be the 1980's and still no product. Thank the lord we had real engineers back then!

but.. but.. but.. Rob Wyatt!

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the 1970s, they'd have to get the word out themselves, without the benefit of social media and websites. They wouldn't have been able to take any "investment" directly from consumers, especially without actually showing anything of substance. Future gaming enthusiasts would wonder "whatever happened to..." as if it were nothing more than a fleeting rumor in the Quarterman gossip column of a gaming magazine. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, digdugnate said:

but.. but.. but.. Rob Wyatt!

 

:D

 

Who the hell is that? And why should that matter to me anyway?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Keatah said:

Who the hell is that? And why should that matter to me anyway?

The answer to the first question: he was an early member of the original Xbox engineering team, but was fired for arguing all the time. His name is on the "hybrid emulation" patent thrown around by "Polymega" and he is the brain behind Tin Giant (the site is truly awe-inspiring). After Feargal Mac was sacked from AtariBox, I guess "Atari" thought that Rob Wyatt was the next best thing. He can certainly talk a good game. We haven't heard much from him since this rather idealistic, libertarian progress update/mission statement about their project almost exactly one year ago. The technical details have changed, and the other "facts" should be taken with a 5lb bag of salt. Per his words, his life is a complicated drinking game and stupid shit is in his genes. 

 

The answer to the second question is probably not much, unless you choose to buy into the whole cult of personality thing, or get dewy-eyed when he calls himself "the father of the xbox." 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like he's past his prime and having pipe dreams about doing it all over again with atari.

 

We all know how those seasoned industry veterans operate. None of their projects are really in tune with the market. And you're buying into a religion. A religion of one. Like how the Pitfall! remake crashed and burned. Like how those Intellivision remakes went nowhere.

 

Any project boasting experienced personnel from the golden age is gonna be hot air.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, digdugnate said:

but.. but.. but.. Rob Wyatt!

 

:D

 

butbutbut.gif.f39cd9d78c4fa77ecf11b68e261c42aa.gif

 

🤡

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 6:14 PM, PowerDubs said:

People laughing and making jokes at 'penny stock' amuse me.  Yea most penny stocks I won't touch- but Atari isn't going anywhere.  Their #'s keep improving, and if that continues the share price will follow.

 

Yeah, me too, madness.  Except I don't own thousands of shares and only started with these last year. :P  Just my little company stock, which I own maybe 25-30 of.  You need to wake up, mate. ;)

 

 

IMG-6051.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, CPUWIZ said:

 

Yeah, me too, madness.  Except I don't own thousands of shares and only started with these last year. :P  Just my little company stock, which I own maybe 25-30 of.  You need to wake up, mate. ;)

 

 

IMG-6051.JPG

 

Well thanks a lot for the lack of stock tip last month!  :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 3:26 PM, PowerDubs said:

Additionally- several media outlets have stated that they played a real *working* VCS, with real working controller.  No longer a block of plastic.

 

Well, this is awkward:

 

Screenshot_20190720-111724.thumb.png.c9bc5497d7093cd5bc6d9002e4dd9322.png

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

Stop picking in Atari! No one has proven that there's not a Walnut 800 and a Kevlar inside that big black box!

 

🤔

That kevlar looked like construction tape! 😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I hold out hope of a mild success and the stock climbing, it is only because I know Fred will do his best to line his own pockets no matter what.

 

So- to some extent, he will continue to push forward with whatever crap he is throwing at a wall and hope sticks. 

 

The numbers should still climb as the next year or 2 passes if the vcs releases.

 

I still concede as I did 9 months ago- I bet on the wrong team.  Too little information and believed an influx of hype.

 

Should have sold when I was up $xx,xxx.xx but didn't.

 

I still follow what these fucktards are doing- and still extremely disappointed in their behavior and progress on *everything* not just the VCS.

 

Pretty much tempted to just sell at a loss in December if they fail to deliver.  Other than a buyout- they aren't coming back from that quagmire if they don't deliver.

 

One week until "the end of summer".  ;)

 

Uggh.

 

Of note-

Information regarding the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for Holders of Atari SDRs listed on Nasdaq First North

Paris, September 16, 2019 – 7:00am – The Combined General Meeting (the “Shareholders’ Meeting”) will be held on September 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. at Club Marbeuf, 38, rue Marbeuf, 75008 Paris, France. In order to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting holders of Atari SDRs are required to follow the instructions below:

Eligible SDR holders:

Participation at the AGM is reserved to SDR holders who are duly registered with Euroclear Sweden AB as of September 19, 2019 (the “Voting Record Date”) at 17:00 CET. To exercise their rights at the Shareholders’ Meeting, SDR Holders having registered their SDRs in the name of a nominee must temporarily re-register the SDRs in their own name in the records maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. SDR holders wishing to re-register must inform their nominee well in advance of the Voting Record Date so that they appear on the records maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB at 17:00 CET on the Voting Record Date. SDR Holders who have not re-registered their SDRs with Euroclear Sweden AB by 17:00 CET on the Voting Record Date will not be eligible to participate in the AGM.

How to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting:

The options to participate for Atari SDR holders will be available on the website of Mangold Fondkommission AB, the issuer of the SDRs at: https://www.mangold.se/aktuella-emissioner/ from September 16, 2019.  Any SDR holder that wishes to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting must inform Mangold no later than on September 23, 2019 at 10.00 CET.

Atari values the engagement and participation of shareholders in the upcoming Shareholders’ Meeting. The results and resolutions adopted by the Shareholders’ Meeting will be announced in a press release after the meeting.

The proposed agenda as well as the principal proposals for resolutions are set out below. Shareholders are invited to consult the full Shareholder Information Document which is available at https://www.atari-investisseurs.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Shareholder-Information-Document.pdf

Proposed Agenda:

Ordinary General Meeting

  1. Approval of the annual financial statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2019 and discharge of the Board of Directors,
  2. Approval of the consolidated financial statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,
  3. Allocation of income for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,
  4. Renewal of Mr. Frédéric Chesnais’ term of office as Director,
  5. Renewal of Mr. Erick Euvrard’s term of office as Director,
  6. Renewal of Frank E. Dangeard’s term of office as non-voting member of the Board,
  7. Ratification of the transfer of the registered office,
  8. Replacement of a Statutory Auditor,
  9. Replacement of an Alternate Statutory Auditor,
  10. Setting of the amount of Directors’ fees,
  11. Agreements subject to articles L. 225-38 et seq. of the French Commercial Code,
  12. Approval of the compensation and benefits paid or awarded to Mr. Frédéric Chesnais, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,
  13. Approval of the principles and criteria to determine, apportion and allocate the items comprising total compensation and all benefits in kind that may be allocated to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
  14. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to trade in the Company’s own shares,

Extraordinary General Meeting 

  1. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to reduce the share capital by canceling Company shares acquired in the course of a buyback program,
  2. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital or to debt instruments of the Company, with preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders.
  3. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital or to debt instruments of the Company, without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, by public offering.
  4. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital through the issue of Company securities, without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, in favor of participants in a plan d’épargne entreprise (company savings plan).
  5. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to increase the number of securities to be issued in the event that the issue is oversubscribed when issuing the securities described in resolutions 16, 17, and 18, up to 15% of the original issue,
  6. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital in consideration of contributions in kind to the Company, outside of a public exchange offer,
  7. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities granting immediate or future access to the share capital in consideration of contributions in kind to the Company, in the context of a public exchange offer,
  8. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to grant stock options exercisable for existing or new shares of the Company,
  9. Authority granted to the Board of Directors to set the issue price of shares or any securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, up to an annual limit of 10% of the share capital.
  10. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue ordinary shares or any securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital or to debt instruments of the Company, up to an annual limit of 20% of the share capital, without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, through an offering as defined in paragraph II of article L.411-2 of the French Monetary and Financial Code
  11. Overall limit of authorizations,
  12. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital through the capitalization of reserves, profits, or other amounts that may be capitalized.
  13. Powers to carry out formalities.

Principal proposals for resolutions:

Item 3: Allocation of income for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,

On a parent company Basis, Atari generated a net loss of €(895,347.13). The Board proposes to allocate the results to the carry forward account.  

Items 4-6: Election of Directors and non-voting Board members

The Board proposes the renewal of the term of office as Director of Messrs Frédéric Chesnais and Erick Euvrard for a period of three years, as well as the renewal of the term of office as non-voting member of the Board of Mister Franck Dangeard for a period of three years.

Items 8-9: Appointment of Auditor

The Board proposes the appointment of Exponens as Statutory Auditor and of Mr. Stéphane Cuzin as Alternate Statutory Auditor for a term until the close of the General Meeting to be called to approve the financial statements of the financial year ending March 31, 2022.

Items 10: Remuneration to the Board of Directors

The Board proposes to allocate a total net amount of €100,000 of Director’s fees to the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year ended March 31, 2019.

Items 12-13: Remuneration to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

The Board proposes to approve fixed, variable, and exceptional items comprising total compensation and all benefits in kind paid or awarded to Mr. Frédéric Chesnais as a result of his role as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, for the financial year ended March 31, 2019, as presented in the Company’s annual financial report. The Board also proposed to approve the principles and criteria for determining, apportioning, and allocating the fixed, variable, and exceptional items comprising total compensation and all benefits in kind that may be allocated to the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for the financial year ending March 31, 2020, which were set by the Company's Board of Directors based on the proposal by the Nomination and Compensation Committee as presented in the Company’s annual financial report.

Item 14: Authorization to trade in own shares

 

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors, with powers to sub-delegate, to trade in the Company’s shares on the stock exchange.

Shares may be purchased in order to:

  1. Enable market-making or liquidity services by an investment services provider in the context of a liquidity agreement;
  2. Cancel shares repurchased as part of a share capital reduction not motivated by losses;
  3. Deliver shares (for exchange, payment, or otherwise) in the context of external growth transactions, mergers, demergers, or asset transfers, or for payment of services up to 5% of its share capital in order to minimize the acquisition cost or more generally improve the terms of a transaction;
  4. Deliver shares in connection with the exercise of rights attached to securities giving immediate or deferred access, by any means, to shares of the Company, and perform all hedging transactions as a result of the obligations of the Company (or of one of its subsidiaries) relating to these securities;
  5. Ensure the coverage of stock option plans and/or bonus share plans (or similar plans) in favor of employees and/or corporate officers of the Group, as well as all share allocations under a company or Group savings plan (plan d’épargne d’entreprise/groupe or similar plans) in respect of profit sharing and/or any other form of allocation of shares to employees and/or corporate officers of the Group;
  6. Award shares to employees in respect of their sharing in the results of the company’s expansion and to implement any plan d’épargne entreprise (company savings plan);

This program is also intended to allow the implementation of any market practice that may be accepted by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, and more generally, the completion of any other transaction in compliance with the regulations in force.

In such a case, the Company will inform its shareholders by way of a press release.

The maximum purchase price per share may not exceed €2.

The maximum number of shares that may be acquired by the Company in the context of this resolution may not exceed the limit of 10% of the shares comprising the share capital (or 5% of the capital in the case of shares acquired by the Company for retention and subsequent delivery as payment or exchange in the context of a merger, demerger or transfer of assets).

The amount of funds that the Company may devote to the buyback of its own shares may not exceed fifty (50) million euros, and this buyback program may be funded through the use of available cash or through short- or medium-term debt, or by any other means of financing permitted by regulations.

The shares thus acquired may be retained, disposed of, and more generally transferred by any means, and used for any purpose, in accordance with the applicable regulations.

The Board of Directors will inform the General Meeting every year of the transactions carried out in the context of this resolution in accordance with Article L.225-209 of the French Commercial Code.

Item 15: Authorization to cancel shares acquired in the course of a buyback program

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors, with the ability to sub-delegate, to cancel, at its sole initiative, on one or more occasions, all or some of the shares acquired by the Company pursuant to the authorization granted by the General Meeting in its resolution No. 14 up to a maximum of 10% of the Company’s share capital existing on the date of the cancellation during any twenty-four month period. This authorization is valid for a period of eighteen (18) months from the day of this General Meeting.

Items 16-24: Authorization to issue shares and other securities

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors, with the ability to sub-delegate, to issue shares and/or securities giving access to the capital of the Company or to debt instruments in various forms and following various procedures.

Item 25: Overall limit of authorizations to issue shares and other securities

The Board proposes that the overall limits for the authorized issuance of securities is set at a total nominal amount of fifty million euros (€50M).

Item 26: Authorization to increase capital by incorporating reserves, profits, or other items

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors to increase share capital on one or more occasions, through the capitalization of share premiums, reserves, profits, or other amounts that can be capitalized in accordance with the law and the by-laws, by the allocation of free shares or by increasing the nominal value of existing shares

The total amount of the capital increases that may be carried out in this way, increased, where applicable, by the amount necessary to preserve the rights of holders of securities giving access to capital in the event that free shares are allocated, may not exceed the amount of the reserves, share premiums, or profits set out above existing at the time of the capital increase and shall not be applied toward the total limit set by the twenty-fifth resolution of this General Meeting.

About Atari:

Atari, comprised of Atari SA and its subsidiaries, is a global interactive entertainment and multiplatform licensing group. The true innovator of the video game, founded in 1972, Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including globally known brands such as Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command® and Pong®. From this important portfolio of intellectual properties, Atari delivers attractive online games for smartphones, tablets, and other connected devices. Atari also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo game consoles. Atari also leverages its brand and franchises with licensing agreements through other media, derivative products and publishing. For more information: www.atari.com and www.atari-investisseurs.fr/en/. Atari shares are listed in France on Euronext Paris (Compartment C, ISIN Code FR0010478248, Ticker ATA), in Sweden on Nasdaq First North Growth Market as Swedish Depositary Receipts (ISIN Code SE0012481232, Ticker ATA SDB) and are eligible for the Nasdaq International program in the United States (OTC - Ticker PONGF).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PowerDubs said:

Although I hold out hope of a mild success and the stock climbing, it is only because I know Fred will do his best to line his own pockets no matter what.

 

So- to some extent, he will continue to push forward with whatever crap he is throwing at a wall and hope sticks. 

 

The numbers should still climb as the next year or 2 passes if the vcs releases.

 

I still concede as I did 9 months ago- I bet on the wrong team.  Too little information and believed an influx of hype.

 

Should have sold when I was up $xx,xxx.xx but didn't.

 

I still follow what these fucktards are doing- and still extremely disappointed in their behavior and progress on *everything* not just the VCS.

 

Pretty much tempted to just sell at a loss in December if they fail to deliver.  Other than a buyout- they aren't coming back from that quagmire if they don't deliver.

 

One week until "the end of summer".  ;)

 

Uggh.

 

Of note-

Information regarding the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for Holders of Atari SDRs listed on Nasdaq First North

Paris, September 16, 2019 – 7:00am – The Combined General Meeting (the “Shareholders’ Meeting”) will be held on September 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. at Club Marbeuf, 38, rue Marbeuf, 75008 Paris, France. In order to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting holders of Atari SDRs are required to follow the instructions below:

Eligible SDR holders:

Participation at the AGM is reserved to SDR holders who are duly registered with Euroclear Sweden AB as of September 19, 2019 (the “Voting Record Date”) at 17:00 CET. To exercise their rights at the Shareholders’ Meeting, SDR Holders having registered their SDRs in the name of a nominee must temporarily re-register the SDRs in their own name in the records maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. SDR holders wishing to re-register must inform their nominee well in advance of the Voting Record Date so that they appear on the records maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB at 17:00 CET on the Voting Record Date. SDR Holders who have not re-registered their SDRs with Euroclear Sweden AB by 17:00 CET on the Voting Record Date will not be eligible to participate in the AGM.

How to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting:

The options to participate for Atari SDR holders will be available on the website of Mangold Fondkommission AB, the issuer of the SDRs at: https://www.mangold.se/aktuella-emissioner/ from September 16, 2019.  Any SDR holder that wishes to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting must inform Mangold no later than on September 23, 2019 at 10.00 CET.

Atari values the engagement and participation of shareholders in the upcoming Shareholders’ Meeting. The results and resolutions adopted by the Shareholders’ Meeting will be announced in a press release after the meeting.

The proposed agenda as well as the principal proposals for resolutions are set out below. Shareholders are invited to consult the full Shareholder Information Document which is available at https://www.atari-investisseurs.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Shareholder-Information-Document.pdf

Proposed Agenda:

Ordinary General Meeting

  1. Approval of the annual financial statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2019 and discharge of the Board of Directors,
  2. Approval of the consolidated financial statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,
  3. Allocation of income for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,
  4. Renewal of Mr. Frédéric Chesnais’ term of office as Director,
  5. Renewal of Mr. Erick Euvrard’s term of office as Director,
  6. Renewal of Frank E. Dangeard’s term of office as non-voting member of the Board,
  7. Ratification of the transfer of the registered office,
  8. Replacement of a Statutory Auditor,
  9. Replacement of an Alternate Statutory Auditor,
  10. Setting of the amount of Directors’ fees,
  11. Agreements subject to articles L. 225-38 et seq. of the French Commercial Code,
  12. Approval of the compensation and benefits paid or awarded to Mr. Frédéric Chesnais, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,
  13. Approval of the principles and criteria to determine, apportion and allocate the items comprising total compensation and all benefits in kind that may be allocated to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
  14. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to trade in the Company’s own shares,

Extraordinary General Meeting 

  1. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to reduce the share capital by canceling Company shares acquired in the course of a buyback program,
  2. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital or to debt instruments of the Company, with preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders.
  3. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital or to debt instruments of the Company, without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, by public offering.
  4. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital through the issue of Company securities, without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, in favor of participants in a plan d’épargne entreprise (company savings plan).
  5. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to increase the number of securities to be issued in the event that the issue is oversubscribed when issuing the securities described in resolutions 16, 17, and 18, up to 15% of the original issue,
  6. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital in consideration of contributions in kind to the Company, outside of a public exchange offer,
  7. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue shares or securities granting immediate or future access to the share capital in consideration of contributions in kind to the Company, in the context of a public exchange offer,
  8. Authorization given to the Board of Directors to grant stock options exercisable for existing or new shares of the Company,
  9. Authority granted to the Board of Directors to set the issue price of shares or any securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, up to an annual limit of 10% of the share capital.
  10. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to issue ordinary shares or any securities giving immediate or deferred access to the share capital or to debt instruments of the Company, up to an annual limit of 20% of the share capital, without preferential subscription rights for existing shareholders, through an offering as defined in paragraph II of article L.411-2 of the French Monetary and Financial Code
  11. Overall limit of authorizations,
  12. Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital through the capitalization of reserves, profits, or other amounts that may be capitalized.
  13. Powers to carry out formalities.

Principal proposals for resolutions:

Item 3: Allocation of income for the financial year ended March 31, 2019,

On a parent company Basis, Atari generated a net loss of €(895,347.13). The Board proposes to allocate the results to the carry forward account.  

Items 4-6: Election of Directors and non-voting Board members

The Board proposes the renewal of the term of office as Director of Messrs Frédéric Chesnais and Erick Euvrard for a period of three years, as well as the renewal of the term of office as non-voting member of the Board of Mister Franck Dangeard for a period of three years.

Items 8-9: Appointment of Auditor

The Board proposes the appointment of Exponens as Statutory Auditor and of Mr. Stéphane Cuzin as Alternate Statutory Auditor for a term until the close of the General Meeting to be called to approve the financial statements of the financial year ending March 31, 2022.

Items 10: Remuneration to the Board of Directors

The Board proposes to allocate a total net amount of €100,000 of Director’s fees to the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year ended March 31, 2019.

Items 12-13: Remuneration to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

The Board proposes to approve fixed, variable, and exceptional items comprising total compensation and all benefits in kind paid or awarded to Mr. Frédéric Chesnais as a result of his role as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, for the financial year ended March 31, 2019, as presented in the Company’s annual financial report. The Board also proposed to approve the principles and criteria for determining, apportioning, and allocating the fixed, variable, and exceptional items comprising total compensation and all benefits in kind that may be allocated to the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for the financial year ending March 31, 2020, which were set by the Company's Board of Directors based on the proposal by the Nomination and Compensation Committee as presented in the Company’s annual financial report.

Item 14: Authorization to trade in own shares

 

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors, with powers to sub-delegate, to trade in the Company’s shares on the stock exchange.

Shares may be purchased in order to:

  1. Enable market-making or liquidity services by an investment services provider in the context of a liquidity agreement;
  2. Cancel shares repurchased as part of a share capital reduction not motivated by losses;
  3. Deliver shares (for exchange, payment, or otherwise) in the context of external growth transactions, mergers, demergers, or asset transfers, or for payment of services up to 5% of its share capital in order to minimize the acquisition cost or more generally improve the terms of a transaction;
  4. Deliver shares in connection with the exercise of rights attached to securities giving immediate or deferred access, by any means, to shares of the Company, and perform all hedging transactions as a result of the obligations of the Company (or of one of its subsidiaries) relating to these securities;
  5. Ensure the coverage of stock option plans and/or bonus share plans (or similar plans) in favor of employees and/or corporate officers of the Group, as well as all share allocations under a company or Group savings plan (plan d’épargne d’entreprise/groupe or similar plans) in respect of profit sharing and/or any other form of allocation of shares to employees and/or corporate officers of the Group;
  6. Award shares to employees in respect of their sharing in the results of the company’s expansion and to implement any plan d’épargne entreprise (company savings plan);

This program is also intended to allow the implementation of any market practice that may be accepted by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, and more generally, the completion of any other transaction in compliance with the regulations in force.

In such a case, the Company will inform its shareholders by way of a press release.

The maximum purchase price per share may not exceed €2.

The maximum number of shares that may be acquired by the Company in the context of this resolution may not exceed the limit of 10% of the shares comprising the share capital (or 5% of the capital in the case of shares acquired by the Company for retention and subsequent delivery as payment or exchange in the context of a merger, demerger or transfer of assets).

The amount of funds that the Company may devote to the buyback of its own shares may not exceed fifty (50) million euros, and this buyback program may be funded through the use of available cash or through short- or medium-term debt, or by any other means of financing permitted by regulations.

The shares thus acquired may be retained, disposed of, and more generally transferred by any means, and used for any purpose, in accordance with the applicable regulations.

The Board of Directors will inform the General Meeting every year of the transactions carried out in the context of this resolution in accordance with Article L.225-209 of the French Commercial Code.

Item 15: Authorization to cancel shares acquired in the course of a buyback program

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors, with the ability to sub-delegate, to cancel, at its sole initiative, on one or more occasions, all or some of the shares acquired by the Company pursuant to the authorization granted by the General Meeting in its resolution No. 14 up to a maximum of 10% of the Company’s share capital existing on the date of the cancellation during any twenty-four month period. This authorization is valid for a period of eighteen (18) months from the day of this General Meeting.

Items 16-24: Authorization to issue shares and other securities

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors, with the ability to sub-delegate, to issue shares and/or securities giving access to the capital of the Company or to debt instruments in various forms and following various procedures.

Item 25: Overall limit of authorizations to issue shares and other securities

The Board proposes that the overall limits for the authorized issuance of securities is set at a total nominal amount of fifty million euros (€50M).

Item 26: Authorization to increase capital by incorporating reserves, profits, or other items

The Board proposes that the meeting resolves to authorize the Board of Directors to increase share capital on one or more occasions, through the capitalization of share premiums, reserves, profits, or other amounts that can be capitalized in accordance with the law and the by-laws, by the allocation of free shares or by increasing the nominal value of existing shares

The total amount of the capital increases that may be carried out in this way, increased, where applicable, by the amount necessary to preserve the rights of holders of securities giving access to capital in the event that free shares are allocated, may not exceed the amount of the reserves, share premiums, or profits set out above existing at the time of the capital increase and shall not be applied toward the total limit set by the twenty-fifth resolution of this General Meeting.

About Atari:

Atari, comprised of Atari SA and its subsidiaries, is a global interactive entertainment and multiplatform licensing group. The true innovator of the video game, founded in 1972, Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including globally known brands such as Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command® and Pong®. From this important portfolio of intellectual properties, Atari delivers attractive online games for smartphones, tablets, and other connected devices. Atari also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo game consoles. Atari also leverages its brand and franchises with licensing agreements through other media, derivative products and publishing. For more information: www.atari.com and www.atari-investisseurs.fr/en/. Atari shares are listed in France on Euronext Paris (Compartment C, ISIN Code FR0010478248, Ticker ATA), in Sweden on Nasdaq First North Growth Market as Swedish Depositary Receipts (ISIN Code SE0012481232, Ticker ATA SDB) and are eligible for the Nasdaq International program in the United States (OTC - Ticker PONGF).

Quoted for posterity's sake.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, WAAY back when, I was told this VCS would blow my balls off.  It won't, I am still betting more than PDubs did on his stocks (LMFAO - can't say I told you so fast enough on that deal) that it won't even come out.  But this never-ending shit storm and the many great threads it has spawned have certainly blown the boys away!  This is infinitely more entertaining than the unconsole could ever hope to be.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...