IGNORED

NEW GAME FOR YOUR COLECOVISION : MUNCHER MOUSE

youki

Sorry to all those that will miss out, turns out I really did reserve 2000.

I will post them all for sale once I have them, at roughly $200/EA + shipping.

Sigh... I guess I have no choice but buy one from you. At least get me the one with serial number 69, before TPR, rev, and cmart claim that number.

• Like 1

$200 each and all sold out???? Hope that's a joke if it isn't you can keep the game. I have almost 1000 CIB games so I dont want it that bad

Of course , it is a joke!. you did not follow the thread :)

If you go on the reservation site , you will see that the game will be at 42 euros (around 49usd) maximum. :)

• Like 1

$200 is the right price for a Neo Geo game. Wait!! It's a ColecoVision game.

the price of this game is 42 euros.

$200 for a NEO GAME ?????? ... you mean in AES format? ... because in MVS format... i think i have paid maximum 50usd for the most expansive i have. The average cost was around 20Usd.

the price of this game is 42 euros. I understand what you meant now...the way I read it I thought you meant the colecovision game was going to be sold for $200. 48 euros is more like it so I'm on board. And yes $200 is an average price for most legit Neo Geo MVS carts. I cant afford to be an AVS collector so I chose to get a consolized MVS. Thanks for clearing that up

$200 for a NEO GAME ?????? ... you mean in AES format? ... because in MVS format... i think i have paid maximum 50usd for the most expansive i have. The average cost was around 20Usd.

• Like 1

And yes $200 is an average price for most legit Neo Geo MVS carts. I cant afford to be an AVS collector so I chose to get a consolized MVS. Thanks for clearing that up

wahou... 10 times more than i have bought most mines (i own around 80 legit MVS ) few years ago. This world is crazy. :rolling:

Last chance to reserve the game. I plan to burn the rom on the cartridges the coming week end , then i will send the batch to the publisher.

so if you want to be sure to have one , it is now! :)

I won't burn lot of more than the reserved number. Anothers Games are coming , i need PCB for them.... ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello world.

Good news : the translation for the manual of Muncher Mouse is near ready. We'll process with the box very soon and mail everybody to personalize the postcard.

Thanks for your patience ;)

By the way, if you are interested by a new DOS Game, you can help us to publish Ratillery, a game about Rats, Cheese and Bombs ^^ : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ratillery/ratillery-a-new-game-for-pc-dos-systems?ref=user_menu

c4aa89beac4c0f6880c7c2ac81a10b56_origina

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody !

If you send us a mail to reserve a copy of Muncher Mouse, you should have received today a new mail from us, to personalize your postcard.

IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE ASK HERE or mail us ;)

I will also post the content of the mail here if it can help:

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT SIMPLE, please use our template. You just have to download it, design it as you want with photoshop, gimp or else, export it in PNG with 300dpi and send it back to us. We'll check the result and contact you again to confirm it's good...or not ;)

Anyway, if you can't use our template, you can send us:

-a text, limited to 670 signs, spaces included
► please note you'll not be able to place any pictures if you use 670 signs.

-a picture
► if you want to use all the surface of the postcard, you'll have to send us a picture with these dimensions : 156mm*106mm with at least 300dpi. Please note that you can use a vertical picture but it'll be printed in the same direction than our front side.
►If you want to use a small picture you still can. Please check its quality, it must be at least 300dpi.

-a text + picture
►The result will depend ot the text and picture. Please tell us how you want to see that and we'll do our best.

IN ANY CASE, be sure we'll contact you to show you the result and obtain your "approval".

1557134577-template-pour-clients-page001