IGNORED

NEW GAME FOR YOUR COLECOVISION : MUNCHER MOUSE

youki

Hello Killersquirel

If you don't want to personalize your postcard, it's ok, but you can use what you want on the back side, for example:

-your logo

-a picture of your pet ^^

-a dedication

-a picture of your "coleco-llection"

-a text about a memory

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 1:19 AM, killersquirel said:

I didn't realize that there would be a user generated post card. Do you have any suggestions? Any examples?

I never responded to that e-mail, unfortunately, since I couldn't think of anything. It's like designing your own tattoo, haha. I hope it isn't required for pre-order.

hello everybody.

Sorry for the delay but we were very busy with many other projects ^^ and we had to deal with the printer of the box.

The game is still on its way, we'll send you a mail this week and you should receive it in the begining of august.

The postcards were not required to order the game of course, don't worry about it !

Hello.

Youhouuu, the game is ready for official preorders ! You can  book it on this page : http://cotegamers.com/shop/en/games/11-muncher-mouse-colecovision.html

If you have any problem with paypal, Credit card, shipping method or else, don't hesitate to contact us through our webshop our by MP on this forum ;)

The game will be send on august 10 (perhaps even before).

Beware, our quantities are very limited (less than 100).

3 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Youhouuu, the game is ready for official preorders ! You can  book it on this page : http://cotegamers.com/shop/en/games/11-muncher-mouse-colecovision.html

Beware, our quantities are very limited (less than 100).

The 100 copies include the reservations? Also, use this mechanism for reserved copies or will those who reserved receive separate instructions? Thanks.

Yes, the 100 copies include the reservation. If you told us to keep 1 or 2 copies, you are sure to have it !

To make it simple, all you have to do if you want the game is to check out as an usual order through the link of our webshop. If you were not on our reservation list, you will receive a mail to explain you'll have to wait until the launch of a second bunch of games.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2019 at 4:35 AM, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

Hello CôteGamers, do you have any idea when the game is going to be shipped? If there is a delay please let us know. 

Same question, different spin: my payment from August 1 for a pre-ordered copy was refunded September 1 with no reason given and no response to a direct inquiry placed through the website. I was under the impression at time of payment that the game was ready to ship.

Edited by mumbai

Hello everybody.

Let me first apologize for the delay, regarding the game or the news about it. Youki and all the other people behind the game are "innocent", as director of Côté Gamers I am the only responsible for the delays.

I've just lost someone and I had hard time with everything related to this loss. It was realy difficult for me to work, organize the funeral, answer to mails etc for many personal reasons.

I only hope you can understand we respect all the people that trust us but sometimes circumstances do not make life easy.

Regarding the news about Muncher Mouse :

the game is 100% ready

the manual is 100% ready

The postacrads are 100% ready

The box is under process. Our printer did not respect the announced deadline but we'll receive it this month ! As soon as we have it, we'll announce it and make send it ;)

Again, sorry for the delay.

18 hours ago, mumbai said:

Same question, different spin: my payment from August 1 for a pre-ordered copy was refunded September 1 with no reason given and no response to a direct inquiry placed through the website. I was under the impression at time of payment that the game was ready to ship.

Hello Mumbai.

I've just checked paypal and I can't find any transaction on september 1. We didn't manually return any payment. Do you have any transaction number that could help us to track it on paypal please ?

25 minutes ago, tanuki said:

I've just checked paypal and I can't find any transaction on september 1. We didn't manually return any payment. Do you have any transaction number that could help us to track it on paypal please ?

PM sent with requested details.

I believe I misexplained what little information I received from PayPal with the refund. It was not manually returned. Payment was not manually approved within the 30-day window, and was thus returned (by PayPal) for lack of action from Cote Gamers' recipient account.

37 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Hello everybody.

Let me first apologize for the delay, regarding the game or the news about it. Youki and all the other people behind the game are "innocent", as director of Côté Gamers I am the only responsible for the delays.

I've just lost someone and I had hard time with everything related to this loss. It was realy difficult for me to work, organize the funeral, answer to mails etc for many personal reasons.

I only hope you can understand we respect all the people that trust us but sometimes circumstances do not make life easy.

Regarding the news about Muncher Mouse :

the game is 100% ready

the manual is 100% ready

The postacrads are 100% ready

The box is under process. Our printer did not respect the announced deadline but we'll receive it this month ! As soon as we have it, we'll announce it and make send it ;)

Again, sorry for the delay.

Postacrads... Sounds like a sarcastic synonym of Pinterest.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

I would just like to say that I'm very sorry for your loss.  Losing someone you care about is deeply emotional and can be extremely difficult to cope with.  It is totally understandable that progress on getting the game published had to be put on hold.