IGNORED

NEW GAME FOR YOUR COLECOVISION : MUNCHER MOUSE

youki

The postcard was not necessary ;)

Regular shippings are all ok now.
We still have to send a few parcels tomorrow.

Each time we ship a parcel, we send an automatic mail to our customer. If you still have not received this mail, it's because :

1-we will ship your parcel tomorrow

OR

2-you still have not pay for the game ^^ (in this case, please check your paypal account). We'll contact all the people on our list that still have to pay, this week, to make sure they still want the game. If any problem exists, we will see that together through that mail ;)

OR

3-your mail reject us (more common than you imagine !)

What about people who didn't pre-order the game?

I placed an order back on October 2 for one copy each of Knight 'n More and Muncher Mouse.  Within a few hours, I received two separate automated (I presume) emails saying that one or more items I had ordered was currently out of stock.  Is this order eventually going to be filled or am I out of luck?

8 hours ago, Psionic said:

What about people who didn't pre-order the game?

I placed an order back on October 2 for one copy each of Knight 'n More and Muncher Mouse.  Within a few hours, I received two separate automated (I presume) emails saying that one or more items I had ordered was currently out of stock.  Is this order eventually going to be filled or am I out of luck?

Hello Psionic.

Don't Worry, you'll have your games ;)

We mail to people who order "out of stock" products to let them know they have to wait but if you can order these products on our webshop it means you'll receive them ! It's just a matter of time.

6 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

Finally received my game today and let me say it was worth the wait. Haven't had the chance to play it yet but the box, artwork and overall packaging is first rate. Job well done....and I'll be back after I play it 

Great ! Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to know you like the packaging BUT hey Try to beat the game now ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 2:38 AM, tanuki said:

Great ! Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to know you like the packaging BUT hey Try to beat the game now ;)

Should everyone have received their game by now who pre-ordered? It says my game was shipped three weeks ago, Sept 29. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:11 PM, mumbai said:

Neither have I, despite a ship notice from 29 September, about which I've been meaning to get around to ask.

It took about 4.5 weeks to get from France to me outside of Philly, so I wouldn't be worried if your package shipped on 9/29 and you haven't received it yet. I recently got a package from the UK in 5 days and Poland in 4 days, yet France seems to take forever, not sure why. Not @tanuki's fault, though, as his shop is a class act!

The problem of delay comes also often from U.S Customs.

Trump is opening all the packages to check if he can put a taxe on it! ?

He will probably put a taxe on muncher mouse due to the french smelly cheese  Tanuki put in the box as goodies....?

Edited by youki
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I had a bit of a scare... mine finally arrived just a few days ago.  That box was in bad shape.  I could definitely tell it was originally packed well and taped well, but it was ripped up in several places, with some denting/squashing apparent.

Anyway, once I properly opened it, the game (which was also well protected inside) was in perfect shape. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

I know that they take good care of packaging.

Please don't blame them.

But don't forget that not only postal services but customs can do also seriously harm to the packaging and content. Once they had pulled of the protection of the content and did put it back without any care. They had "forgotten" that the tape (very sticky) was loose and it got stuck to the box of the game.....  I don't have to tell you how I felt at that time....

• Like 1

The package came last Monday.  The box came kinda beat up, but package was well packed with protection.  The game box came in perfect condition.

I managed to take this game off the shelf, opened it and put it into the Colecovision.  I turned on the Colecovision, and it shows up black screen of doom.  I realized that the cartridge wasn't put into the slot all the way.  So I corrected that problem and the game came up.  Yay!!  I decided to play the game right away without reading the manual first like a kid.  So the part with the key and door I got right away.  Explosives to blow up the kitties, got it.  I got killed by the skull first time.  I ate some food and was too fat to go through narrow pathway and couldn't eat anymore food.  I decided to pace around a bit to burn off the excess calories to lose weight.  Then I remembered the post card with a mouse sitting on the toilet.  I was wondering why he's on the-  Oh I have to get to the toilet.  Right-o!!  Now I'm able to play. *Squeak*

After game over-ing a few times.  I decided to read the colorful manual.  I only read the English side since I don't know French, sorry. I really love reading about the game play, the behind the scenes stuff and seeing artwork that didn't make it into the game.  I just realized just today about the joke that Youki don't know what mouse eats.  No wonder there wasn't no cheese in this game.  That burger might have cheese...  maybe it's just onion.  It's a hamburger, otherwise it would be called cheeseburger.  I'm suspecting that the mouse is lactose intolerant.  He'll clog that toilet and a new game element would come into play to get a plunger somewhere in the house to unplug that toilet to unload his waste into it. Eventually he'll have to find a phone number for a plumber and give it to a human to fix that toilet.  Maybe I'm thinking way into this. 

Anyway, I really enjoy this game.  The graphics looks great.  I like the concept that your body mass increase that restrict you from going through narrow passage.  It is short, and sweet.  I got 15420 points on skill 2 at the ending screen.

One thing I been doing recently with Colecovision programming is to load 2 or 3 sprite tilesets into 2800-3FFF.  So your skinny graphic version of the mouse can be in vram ram bank $3800, and then the fat version of the mouse in $3000.  If remember, it'll take 16 sprite slots which leaves you 48 sprites slots left and those can be duplicated in those 2 banks.  All you have to do is to vdp_out(6,0x06); when the mouse is fat to change the sprite pattern register to VRAM bank $3000.  Then vdp_out(6,0x07); to go back to the skinny version of the mouse.  Studying the NES mapper stuff made me think of this idea.

This game is very good.  I enjoyed play this game. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

I just realized just today about the joke that Youki don't know what mouse eats.  No wonder there wasn't no cheese in this game.    

Lol...  in fact,  the fact that Mouse likes cheese is just an urban legend... mainly due to Tom & Jerry cartoon.   In reality Mouse hates cheese!

https://www.earthkind.com/blog/do-mice-like-cheese/

https://www.rentokil.fr/blog/les-souris-naiment-pas-le-fromage/

Anyway thanks a lot for your feeback!.   And also for your hint about switching banks. 

i happy you like the Game! 

Did you try  at Skill 3?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...