IGNORED

NEW GAME FOR YOUR COLECOVISION : MUNCHER MOUSE

youki

My copies of Knight 'n More and Muncher Mouse have arrived safe and secure but I haven't had time to try them out yet.  The Muncher Mouse box has a minor bit of damage to the top front edge of the box but it's not a big deal.  The games were packaged as well as can be expected.

I did notice something rattling around up inside the Muncher Mouse cartridge.  It appears to be a plastic object about the size of a Tootsie Roll and wrapped in black electrical tape.  I see the same thing inside the Knight 'n More cartridge except it's not rattling around.  What the heck is that thing?  :?

it's a hold for the pcb  .  with the cartridge kits we are buying to produce the cart .  There is a piece of wood that is provide to hold the PCB. :(   As it is not nice to see a piece of wood in a cartridge,  we wrap it with black electric tape.

This hold is not absolutely necessary but we have prefer let them for more safety. (to avoid the PCB move when you push it to much in the console)

For our next games we will have something different ,  we have  printed new hold with 3D printers.  

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Will it come with toilet paper?

I had already proposed that to Tanuki initially.  I wanted he put a piece of toilet paper in the box... as well as a piece of french smelly cheese...    for the cheese i understand he refused we could have issue with customs in certain country... but for the paper he did not like the idea...?

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

WHAAAAAAAT !!!

It's not true!

from now on we will include a piece of toilet paper in each of our games.(Never say I don't agree with something?)

2 pieces ???  You will go to bankruptcy  if you do that... don't you see the price of toilet paper nowadays... ?