IGNORED

NEW GAME FOR YOUR COLECOVISION : MUNCHER MOUSE

youki

1 hour ago, adamcon said:

Sympathy to you Luc.  

Yeah, sorry for sounding unsympathetic back there, I did read the entire post but somehow only that typoed word stuck in my head, and then I returned to this thread later I felt like responding to that, and kinda forgot about the serious stuff.

Please accept my apologies, tanuki, it wasn't my intent to sound insensitive.

Edited by Pixelboy

Thank you everybody for your kind words and patience !

11 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Yeah, sorry for sounding unsympathetic back there, I did read the entire post but somehow only that typoed word stuck in my head, and then I returned to this thread later I felt like responding to that, and kinda forgot about the serious stuff.

Please accept my apologies, tanuki, it wasn't my intent to sound insensitive.

Don't worry, I understand it was a joke ;)

Regarding the box, we should receive it on september 18-20. If the box is correct, we'll send the game in the following days. Sometimes the final product is not satisfying and need more delay but let's be confident !

20 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

@youki is Knight'n More still available to purchase? The cotegamers site let me get all the way through to the payment stage (PayPal) but then I got an error message from there. This would be shipped to the US. Please let me know. Thanks!

i don't know the exact remaining stock , Tanuki should know.  But the exclusive distributor for KnM for the US was GoodDealGames ,  it is surely why you got an error when ask for shipment to U.S.

Hello Everybody.

First, let's talk about the box ! We have it !

The result is very good. It means we'll proceed to shipping in the following days. Please, allows us to prepare each parcel, we need more time but one thing is sure, we'll ship your order very soon !

On 9/6/2019 at 10:05 PM, sixersfan105 said:

@youki is Knight'n More still available to purchase? The cotegamers site let me get all the way through to the payment stage (PayPal) but then I got an error message from there. This would be shipped to the US. Please let me know. Thanks!

We can ship the game to USA but it's expensive if you want to use postal parcel services. We've activated this option. Can you place your ordr again please. This time it should works if you select Postal parcel services.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tanuki said:

We can ship the game to USA but it's expensive if you want to use postal parcel services. We've activated this option. Can you place your ordr again please. This time it should works if you select Postal parcel services.

Awesome, thank you. Just purchased Knight'n More! I look forward to receiving it. 

3 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Awesome, thank you. Just purchased Knight'n More! I look forward to receiving it. 

I confirm your order, thank you.

2 hours ago, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

Great news?! Can't wait ? ?! Thanks for the update and hope you're doing ok now.

I'll show you the boxe and something else tomorrow ;)