IGNORED

SOLD - Xbox One X 1TB $200

spacemanrocks

*SOLD!!!!*

Hi all,

Trying to re-organize my game room, and I have no space left. At all. So it's time to start moving some stuff along that doesn't get as much use as they deserve.

$250 $200 - Xbox One X 1TB, 2 wireless controllers, controller charge station, complete in box, great condition - has only had a few hours of play time in the few months i've had it.

Based in the USA. Paypal friends/family/gift whatever it is. Buyer pays shipping. I'll be home in about 6 hours so I can post pics at that time. I'll be posting more stuff as I try to make room in my little game room, unless I kick the missus out and take over the entire house.

SOLD - $200 - Amiga 600, includes Furia EC020 - no mouse, no PSU, no video cable. Bought after receiving a recap from the UK. More info on the Furia here - https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=105. I have my 1200 so this one needs to go to a good home. Great condition, no yellowing

Edited by spacemanrocks