IGNORED

Songbird 20-year anniversary: sales, mysteries, and games, oh my!

Songbird

Believe it or not, it has been 20 years since Songbird started offering both new and "lost" games to Lynx and Jaguar diehard fans. You are the ones who make this such a great hobby, so thank you for your support of Songbird and all the Atari hobby game developers out there! To celebrate two decades of Atari hobby goodness, Songbird is offering a series of sales and new project activities throughout the year to make 2019 the best year yet.

SALE ON CLASSIC GAMES

For the first sale, Songbird is offering a variety of Lynx and Jaguar treats at throwback prices. These are the best prices you'll find all year, and they can be yours from now through 11:59pm on February 8.

• $10 off Hyper Force
  • $10 off Soccer Kid
  • $50 off bundle price for Lexis, Ponx, and SFX, all featuring the newly designed cartridges and labels!
Hop over to the Songbird website now to scoop up your copies while they last!

MYSTERY JAGUAR PROJECT #3

The project is well underway and should be available within a few months. This cartridge features a couple of cool new technologies, but I don't want to say more until it gets closer to release. Stay tuned!

REPRINT OF MEGAPAK

At long last, a reprint of Lynx MegaPak is in the works but we still need a few months to get the cart design worked out. Coming soon!

HIDDEN GAME REVEALED FOR JAGUAR LOOPZ

Last but not least, there is a hidden game included in every copy of Loopz for the Atari Jaguar! Simply hold the Option key while booting Loopz, and you can access JagTris 2018! This is an amazing little game brought to you by Bastian Schick and Songbird Productions, making your Loopz cart a 2-for-1 block-game bonanza. Head over to the Loopz page for more details and pick up your copy today!

• Like 4

Believe it or not, it has been 20 years since Songbird started offering both new and "lost" games to Lynx and Jaguar diehard fans. You are the ones who make this such a great hobby, so thank you for your support of Songbird and all the Atari hobby game developers out there! To celebrate two decades of Atari hobby goodness, Songbird is offering a series of sales and new project activities throughout the year to make 2019 the best year yet.
SALE ON CLASSIC GAMES
For the first sale, Songbird is offering a variety of Lynx and Jaguar treats at throwback prices. These are the best prices you'll find all year, and they can be yours from now through 11:59pm on February 8.
  • $10 off Hyper Force
  • $10 off Soccer Kid
  • $50 off bundle price for Lexis, Ponx, and SFX, all featuring the newly designed cartridges and labels!
The project is well underway and should be available within a few months. This cartridge features a couple of cool new technologies, but I don't want to say more until it gets closer to release. Stay tuned!
REPRINT OF MEGAPAK
At long last, a reprint of Lynx MegaPak is in the works but we still need a few months to get the cart design worked out. Coming soon!
Last but not least, there is a hidden game included in every copy of Loopz for the Atari Jaguar! Simply hold the Option key while booting Loopz, and you can access JagTris 2018! This is an amazing little game brought to you by Bastian Schick and Songbird Productions, making your Loopz cart a 2-for-1 block-game bonanza. Head over to the Loopz page for more details and pick up your copy today!

This is great news for both Lynx and Jaguar collectors and players. Thanks for all that you do for the hobby, Carl...I'll definitely be checking out your sale! :-)

SALE ON CLASSIC GAMES

• $10 off Hyper Force
  • $10 off Soccer Kid

consoles.gif.cf.jpg Songbird Productions

REPRINT OF MEGAPAK

Excellant.

Glad you are going to rereleased the megapack.

Here's a photo of an actual MegaPak cart for the upcoming re-release:

post-535-0-73558800-1550532791.png

Note that this one is 3D printed instead of professionally molded, due to a mold incompatibility with the saved data EEPROM on MegaPak. The edges are not as straight and clean as the pro mold, but going the 3D printing route allowed me to preserve the EEPROM functionality for Lynx fans. Hopefully everyone will appreciate that.

Anyway, overall, I'm happy with the cart presentation, and it's a big step up from the plain black PCB release I did 11 years (!) ago. To test the waters with this alternate process, I am only making 25 of these carts. The last piece I need are new booklets, and those should arrive in a couple weeks from the printer. Stay tuned for the release in March 2019!

• Like 5

While supplies last, sink your teeth into these Songbird 20th anniversary games each at $10 off regular price:
Jaguar Frog Feast with box (only 5 boxes left!)
Jaguar Protector SE (include Native CD and Jag-Ads CD)
Jaguar Robinson's Requiem CD
Lynx Alpine Games Bonus cart
Lynx Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure
Lynx Remnant
Sale prices end 11:59pm CDT on Friday, March 15.
Also be sure to pick up Lynx MegaPak, which was reprinted a couple weeks ago. And stay tuned for the Jaguar Mystery Project #3 reveal coming soon!

• Like 1

While supplies last, sink your teeth into these Songbird 20th anniversary games each at $10 off regular price:
Jaguar Frog Feast with box (only 5 boxes left!)
Jaguar Protector SE (include Native CD and Jag-Ads CD)
Jaguar Robinson's Requiem CD
Lynx Alpine Games Bonus cart
Lynx Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure
Lynx Remnant
Sale prices end 11:59pm CDT on Friday, March 15.
Also be sure to pick up Lynx MegaPak, which was reprinted a couple weeks ago. And stay tuned for the Jaguar Mystery Project #3 reveal coming soon!

I definitely need to bump this announcement!

• 1 month later...
While supplies last, sink your teeth into these Songbird 20th anniversary games at $10-20 off regular prices:

Jaguar Phase Zero Demo

Jaguar Protector RESURGENCE CD

Jaguar Soccer Kid + Frog Feast combo

Jaguar Total Carnage

Jaguar Towers II

Lynx CyberVirus

Lynx Hyperdrome

Lynx SFX

Lynx Zaku

Sale prices end 11:59pm CDT on Friday, May 10, 2019. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Songbird

While supplies last, sink your teeth into these Songbird 20th anniversary games at $10-20 off regular prices:
Jaguar Phase Zero Demo
Jaguar Protector RESURGENCE CD
Jaguar Soccer Kid + Frog Feast combo
Jaguar Total Carnage
Jaguar Towers II
Lynx CyberVirus
Lynx Hyperdrome
Lynx SFX
Lynx Zaku
Sale prices end 11:59pm CDT on Friday, May 10, 2019. Thanks for looking!

Hey Carl, I'm keen on CyberVirus - do you still offer the discount shipping to Australia???

Yes, because regular flat rate shipping is $40 for all international orders. So that's an $8 discount. If you place an order for just one Lynx game, I can knock off another $5. I'll have to issue a manual refund for the $5 difference, so please place the order as normal and mention the $5 discount. Only valid during this sale. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Songbird SALE going on right now for Lynx games and the newly printed Lynx boxes! Check out all the details here:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/291475-authentic-printed-boxes-for-songbird-lynx-games/?do=findComment&comment=4330134

Summary: $5 off each Songbird Lynx game, and Ponx/Lexis/SFX already lowered by $10. Plus pick up cool new boxes! Sale is valid through Sep 6.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Songbird BLACK FRIDAY 2019 sale is live!

From now through November 30, 2019, enjoy FREE USA shipping on all orders straight from the Songbird website. International customers receive an equivalent $8 discount off regular shipping prices. Plus, select games are ON SALE at some of the lowest prices ever! Take a look at some of these discounted games:

Jaguar
Lynx

Offer valid while supplies last or until November 30, 2019. Offer not valid on prior orders, and may be canceled at any time. Discounts automatically applied via PayPal shopping cart.

Thanks for 20 great years of Atari gaming!
Edited by Songbird