Here is the deal....

I just talked to the hardware guys. I am starting a big push to raise funds for the next few months. My deal with them is, they must complete the hardware and provide betas before the end of this year. If they don't do so, I will run out of funds again, and I made it clear to them that isn't an option (for reasons I won't explain here to avoid any further drama). So beta starts later this year, or do not start at all. I believe they got the message. 

In 2012 I put my soul on the SGM1 until it was done. I will do that again in the next 12 months. The SGM2 releases in the first half of 2020, with a couple of games, exact date pending on how beta goes. We will work on a more detailed schedule in the next couple of weeks and I keep you posted. 

Don' t worry, she'll launch on schedule if we have to tow her out with our bare hands!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, opcode said:

Here is the deal....

I just talked to the hardware guys. I am starting a big push to raise funds for the next few months. My deal with them is, they must complete the hardware and provide betas before the end of this year. If they don't do so, I will run out of funds again, and I made it clear to them that isn't an option (for reasons I won't explain here to avoid any further drama). So beta starts later this year, or do not start at all. I believe they got the message. 

In 2012 I put my soul on the SGM1 until it was done. I will do that again in the next 12 months. The SGM2 releases in the first half of 2020, with a couple of games, exact date pending on how beta goes. We will work on a more detailed schedule in the next couple of weeks and I keep you posted. 

Yes you took a risk with SGM1 and it is very appreciated and I think you have been a great asset to the community. I will support and buy your future products at least as long they are geared towards the Colecovision without any hesitation.

I'd like to see a release for the new controllers as well, but I understand if that those have to be delayed as well.

Looking forward to any new SGM games plus any re-released ones that I may have missed out in.

I'd like to see a release for the new controllers as well, but I understand if that those have to be delayed as well.

Looking forward to any new SGM games plus any re-released ones that I may have missed out in.

Not necessarily delaying the controller. I still plan to start testing them this year. Controllers should hopefully finance themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2