IGNORED

Dragon's Lair is sold out!

Tursi

Here is the plan for the rest of the run:

I'm going to invoice all existing orders over the next couple of days, in order to get sales finished before the end of my license on the 31st.

I will continue to accept orders through March 27th - but all payment MUST be complete by March 31st. That's the end of my license and that's just the way life is. Unlike many previous statements I've made, this one IS fixed.

As should be obvious by looking back through the history, I can't ship all remaining orders within a week. It's going to take roughly two months to get out the ones I already have, not to mention whatever else comes in by Wednesday.

I've counted up my inventory - orders up to number 125 will receive a boxed unit and so will be invoiced for that. Additional cartridges already in the list will be shelled and labeled as normal.

Orders after 125, and this includes any new ones that come in, will be PCB only. Since it's a much smaller package, I can use smaller shipping boxes and charge less.

Bare PCBs will be additionally available for $45, plus $10 for US shipping ($25 international). So, that's $55 US or $70 international for /just/ a programmed and tested PCB. You will need to provide a cart shell, and no box, poster or labels are promised. (If I have any stock left, I may throw them in, but they are not promised.)

There's no limit on the bare PCBs - at least I don't think I need to limit them. I have more than enough. I just don't have time to repeat the packaging orders - this is really the end of the run. :) I understand if people don't want a bare PCB, but I won't be able to help you.

If you want to get some bare PCBs added in, drop me a page-mail before Wednesday March 27th. Include your name, mail address, and paypal email.

Thanks. People have been pretty good about this one. Please link anyone with questions to this post.

• Like 3

Hey guys, if contacting me about new or old orders, and you already have an open PM thread, please use that one. I already have 150 threads I need to sort through for every order, please don't add to that by starting a new one every time. ;)

• Like 2

Invoices or notes are sent for 100-120 (and filled in a few gaps earlier). If your number is 120 or less and you don't have an invoice, check your PMs, I have 4 people who need to give me a mailing address and one confirmation waiting. If you don't have a PM and you don't have an invoice, PM me (preferably on your existing thread ;) )

Paypal is pegging me as a bot when I do too many in a row, so I'll send the rest tomorrow. ;)

Edited by Tursi
  • Like 2

Invoices have gone out for 121 to 147, plus any gaps previously filled in. I have three outstanding addresses and sent email notes to those, if I don't hear back I'll try blindly invoicing them and see if I get an address that way, but I can't ship without an address.

At this point everyone should have received an invoice or a PM asking for information. If you don't have something, let me know!

Also, just to avoid confusion, I don't track requests in this thread, though I'll try to catch questions. But if it's important, please just reply to your original PM thread. That's the best place for me to handle it.

• Like 1

All invoices are now sent, including the two that I do not have shipping addresses for yet. Hopefully people are watching this thread as requested. :)

My promise to keep you up to speed on shipping was complicated by the realization that I am shipping in the order that payment is received, not the pre-order number. So it's a little unclear how to give that progress.

I can say that this week I've so far shipped 18 orders. Velocity is hard to promise but I'll keep pushing it. The spreadsheet says there are about 49 packages to build and ship.

All orders are now closed. Thanks everyone.

For those curious, the final index was 155.

Now I'm waiting for you all to get on Twitch and YouTube and show me how well you play. ;)

• Like 4

Awesome! Thank you, Tursi!

Speaking of Twitch, I have set up an account just for this purpose: this year at VCF-SE I will be live-streaming a high score contest to win a Dragon's Lair cartridge. I am working out the technical details now and will have a concrete announcement closer to the event. Special thanks to VCF-SE for giving this the green light.

• Like 2

Another 7 shipped today. There's starting to be a mix of boxes and boards, I haven't decided if I like that yet.

There are still 10 outstanding invoices, I sent reminders. One of them I do not have an address for. Check your PMs and your paypal account. :) Remember that if I have the wrong email address, you won't have your invoice!

I'm showing about 48 to be shipped. At current velocity two weeks is reasonable to assume. :)

• Like 1