Tursi

Dragon's Lair is sold out!

Hot air gun isn't the only issue, but no worries, I'm working on it. The only thing I really want is a person to do the soldering for me. If you want to send one of those, then we can talk! ;)

• Like 1

I've got an update coming this weekend - nothing bad but I need to do a little more work first.

• Like 7

I'm not quite ready on the update yet, but those who follow Twitter got a hint.

In the meantime, however, I have sent the invoices for numbers 1-10. If that is you and you didn't get it, check your Paypal account.

• Like 4

I have sent invoices or notes for numbers 11 through 15 - if you didn't hear from me, check your Paypal and/or drop me a note!

• Like 5

Dammit, I was hoping to get mine first before anyone else... but it will be waiting for me when I get back next week. :)

Dammit, I was hoping to get mine first before anyone else... but it will be waiting for me when I get back next week. :)

Got the tracking number for mine as well. I'll start eye-balling the mailbox around Friday/Saturday.

• Like 3

Got the tracking number for mine as well. I'll start eye-balling the mailbox around Friday/Saturday.

I'm on the other side of the country so I'm guessing it'll be Monday for me. Probably be a tired dude Tuesday from playing too late :P

• Like 2

Are you signing them? You really should. That would be the bees knees.

I'll sign the beta cart if someone wants to buy that ;)

• Like 4

I'll sign the beta cart if someone wants to buy that ;)

Slightly off topic from DL.

If you send Jim and I your beta Ubergrom, we’ll sign it. I have my first proto of it too. We can then offer that up for grabs and donate the money somewhere. Lol

• Like 3

Slightly off topic from DL.

If you send Jim and I your beta Ubergrom, we’ll sign it. I have my first proto of it too. We can then offer that up for grabs and donate the money somewhere. Lol

hehe, I don't really have one. I did my development on the STK500 dev board. The closest thing I have to a prototype is a ribbon cable soldered to a cartridge PCB. ;)

• Like 2