IGNORED

Ninja Odyssey will be released very soon for Intellivision

Kai_Magazine

What if a person doesn't own an LTO Flash? The rom can't be used by people with just an emulator?

Correct!

ROM sales are for the LTO Flash Cart Only. ROMs will be encrypted to your LTO Flash Cart. Your ROM purchase will not work on other Multicarts, Emulators or other LTO Flash Carts.

So what's the dealio with this game?

Last weekend, Elektronite told me on Facebook "Look for the game sales to begin on Saturday February 16th, 2019 at about 10am PST." ..and now it's almost Monday. :( I hope everything is going ok.. I was really looking forward to playing this, plus many others I'm sure. Hopefully there's an update soon.

Hi everyone,

Yes, there is no problem at all. What happened is:

The same day the game was released I was made aware that I should include support for both controllers, not just the left one :P

I added support for the right controller and all the cartridges had to be returned to the manufacturer for reflashing.

The cartridges have now all been reflashed and they are on their way to Naberhood games, so the shippings will start very soon.

I am sorry for the delay ^_^!

Thank you for your interest!

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 5

No, it is not, sorry.

It was difficult enough to add all that stuff for just 1 player. a second player at the same time was impossible without compromising the quality and speed of the game.

As for a turn based 2 player system, there wasn't any memory left.

Anyway you can compete against your friends for the highest score, which is recorded in the cartridge, and once you finish the game you can play it again with an increased difficulty to continue increasing your hi-score up to 3 times!

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

Yes, there is no problem at all. What happened is:

The same day the game was released I was made aware that I should include support for both controllers, not just the left one :P

I added support for the right controller and all the cartridges had to be returned to the manufacturer for reflashing.

The cartridges have now all been reflashed and they are on their way to Naberhood games, so the shippings will start very soon.

I am sorry for the delay ^_^!

Thank you for your interest!

Thanks for the update. Look forward to have it on sale.

Some custom controllers, like a Nintendo or Sega modified to work on Intellivision, don't have a pass through on them to use an Intellivision controller at the same time. So the only way for someone with one of these custom pads (which are ideal for a game like this) to use a number pad, is with the player 2 controller.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...