IGNORED

Ninja Odyssey will be released very soon for Intellivision

Kai_Magazine

Thanks, do you see add to cart buttons right now?

Trying different ways I have never seen any.

But all the older games have the add to cart buttons active....so it's strange....

Google's cached version from March 2 shows Add To Cart buttons for all three options, but they're not there on the current page. Maybe they halted sales while checking out potential glitches?

• Like 1

Hi,

We have located the issue and solved it. We are just double checking everything.

The issue was that there was a small difference between the LTO and the game cart. Basically, the LTO initializes the cartridge ram by setting it to zero, but the game cart does not, so I have to do it manually.

The game carts contain random values on the cart RAM and those values make the game to have invalid variable values, causing some games to experience some issues others not, if the relevant variables contain a valid value within the range of the game.

The game was tested only on LTO during development since I live in Spain and also I can't flash the game cartridges, only Joe can.

When the game was finished it was tested on the game cart but since only some carts contain invalid values, the test checked ok.

As I said, each game cart contains random variables, so some can experience small issues, others will not.

The most common issue we have seen causes the bosses not to fire flames, making the game easier.

Naber Hood games has halted the sales until everything is double and triple checked.

Elektronite will post how to handle any necessary returns shortly.

Sorry about this, guys!

And thank you for your patience.

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We have located the issue and solved it. We are just double checking everything.

The issue was that there was a small difference between the LTO and the game cart. Basically, the LTO initializes the cartridge ram by setting it to zero, but the game cart does not, so I have to do it manually.

The game carts contain random values on the cart RAM and those values make the game to have invalid variable values, causing some games to experience some issues others not, if the relevant variables contain a valid value within the range of the game.

The game was tested only on LTO during development since I live in Spain and also I can't flash the game cartridges, only Joe can.

When the game was finished it was tested on the game cart but since only some carts contain invalid values, the test checked ok.

As I said, each game cart contains random variables, so some can experience small issues, others will not.

The most common issue we have seen causes the bosses not to fire flames, making the game easier.

Naber Hood games has halted the sales until everything is double and triple checked.

Elektronite will post how to handle any necessary returns shortly.

Sorry about this, guys!

And thank you for your patience.

Any word when the ROM will be on sale again? Thanks!

Any announcement on where I can send my faulty cart? Sure wish the bosses shot fireballs.

Hi,

Elektronite just published this on Facebook:

USA based owners (ONLY) of Ninja Odyssey cartridges that would like to have their cartridge reprogrammed with the latest version due to the 'fireball' bug, may mail the cartridge, along with your address) to:

Left Turn Only, c/o Joseph Zbiciak

P.O. Box 3277

Alviso, CA 95002-3277

INTERNATIONAL Ninja Odyssey owners must send in their circuit board (ONLY) in a SMALL bubble envelope once you have wrapped the board in a small anti static bag. Do NOT over package the board as it will be expensive to ship, and possibly incur customs tax. Please send to

William Moeller 6 MOO 3 T.BOONKERD,

A.DOKKHAMTAI,

PHAYAO

THAILAND

Remember, do NOT send the full cartridge! This goes for Canadian, European, and Australian customers. Essentially, anywhere outide the USA.

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 2

Hi,

Elektronite just published this on Facebook:

USA based owners (ONLY) of Ninja Odyssey cartridges that would like to have their cartridge reprogrammed with the latest version due to the 'fireball' bug, may mail the cartridge, along with your address) to:

Left Turn Only, c/o Joseph Zbiciak

P.O. Box 3277

Alviso, CA 95002-3277

INTERNATIONAL Ninja Odyssey owners must send in their circuit board (ONLY) in a SMALL bubble envelope once you have wrapped the board in a small anti static bag. Do NOT over package the board as it will be expensive to ship, and possibly incur customs tax. Please send to

William Moeller 6 MOO 3 T.BOONKERD,

A.DOKKHAMTAI,

PHAYAO

THAILAND

Remember, do NOT send the full cartridge! This goes for Canadian, European, and Australian customers. Essentially, anywhere outide the USA.

I assume that US owners can also just send their circuit board too, not the entire cart, right?