IGNORED

Ninja Odyssey will be released very soon for Intellivision

Kai_Magazine

I see more people have googled for the store and purchased some roms.

Please contact me before you purchase any roms if you are not familiar with the MSX2 system.

My games require (or optionally use) hardware extensions which are not emulated by most emulators or MYST (and clones) so I will gladly inform you about any doubts you might have and I will give you alternatives if necessary.

The only emulator which can successfully and fully emulate my MSX games at their maximum settings is the latest openMSX version which came out just a few months ago.

Just ask me by sending me a private message via Atariage or via the online store and I will be happy to help you.

Dear Admins:

I haven't come here to push MSX games to Intellivision users. This just happened.

I am not dumb enough as to risk to get banned from this forum for just the chance to sell 5 or 10 roms.

I am here to show you and talk about my Intellivision games and to help with any doubts or issues that might arise regarding them.

Again, this just happened. I wasn't going for that.

If you find this contents to be inadequate or contrary to Atariage policies please just erase the messages.

Oscar Kenneth.

Kai Magazine Software

Edited by Kai_Magazine

By the way, I wish to thank the people who has shown an interest and appreciation for my games outside their favorite platform, because it is very nice to be appreciated not only when you do something for the platform one loves the most, but it is even more flattering when it is liked even outside the user's comfort zone or "nostalgia zone".

I appreciate your interest very much. Thank you!

Edited by Kai_Magazine

I am pretty sure you are talking about the Intellivision Naberhood games online store.

I was talking about my MSX store, which has nothing to do with it.

That message regarding my MSX store was related to the previous 5 or 7 posts, which have been a bit of an offtopic ^_^!

My mistake :dunce:

• 3 weeks later...

Ninja Odyssey LTO Flash! ROM sales have resumed.

To order, please email elektronite at hotmail dot com and put Ninja Odyssey ROM in the title and your LTO Flash! ID number in the body of the message. You will be emailed payment instructions.

Note: The ID number is not LTO-04-xxxx. The ID number is obtained by plugging the LTO Flash! cartridge into the USB cable on your computer and reading it from the GUI, or reading it from the information screen direct on your Intellivision screen.

Ninja Odyssey ROMS are NOT for use on emulators, nor other flash cartridges, such as the Cuttle Cart 3, or the Intellicart. The are exclusively for use on the LTO Flash!.

Ninja Odyssey LTO Flash! ROMS are $20 US plus PayPal fees of $1.10 US.

Cartridge Sales will resume in Summer 2019, however, If you are an owner of the excellent LTO Flash! multicart, please consider supporting us by buying a Ninja Odyssey LTO Flash! ROM so we can complete the development of Anthropomorphic Force, which is the 3rd in our series of Elektronite/Kai Magazine games!

The people from the remote village of Teguma have always lived in peace and harmony. However, a few weeks ago all the animals in the village began to act aggressively and started attacking the villagers without provocation!

Shortly after, the villagers started to feel weak and sick, as if their life itself was being sucked out of them!

Eventually, they discovered that 3 ancestral ghosts had entered their plane of existence through the 3 temples in the Teguma valley and were draining the life force of all humans in order to come back to life.

Unfortunately, by the time the villagers found out about the ghosts, it was too late! Everyone was too weak to do anything about them...

Everyone except for one: The young Ninja Kasuhiro Kun still stands!

Kasuhiro Kun must travel to the 3 temples in order to defeat the ghosts before his life force is drained completely!

And now, the biggest odyssey of his life is about to begin!

Take on the role of Kasuhiro Kun and help him on his quest to defeat the evil ghosts and save the village!

post-68130-0-98874500-1556300737.png

post-68130-0-98277000-1556300750.png

post-68130-0-90049400-1556300760.png

post-68130-0-23398000-1556300772.png

post-68130-0-03217900-1556300797.png

post-68130-0-96608600-1556300808.png

post-68130-0-63167400-1556300818.png

• Like 3

The Ninja Odyssey and TNT Cowboy LTO Flash! ROMS are available for $20 US each (Plus PayPal Fees) .

Email your LTO Flash! ID number to elektronite at hotmail dot com with TNT Cowboy ROM or Ninja Odyssey ROM in the title to get sent payment instructions.

Due to Naberhood Games stepping back from distribution, loose cartridge sales will resume later in the summer at $40 US (Plus Shipping and PayPal Fees).

We will be opening up a 'pre-order' list for all 3 games when all three games are completed. If enough people commit to purchase the game CIB, we will be requesting payment and then doing a print run for all three games. People who bought the loose cartridge will be able to purchase an 'upgrade kit' that includes the box, manual, overlays and serial number for $30 US to match the $70 cost of the 'CIB' versions of the game.

We hope that the three price points of $20, $40 and $70 make the games more accessible to more people. Sales of the ROM and loose cartridges and pre-orders of the CIB version enable us to bring out the 'complete in box' versions that most people want.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Michael Silveira said:

I'm looking for intellivision games not the lto flash because unfortunately I know nothing about it or how I would get it to play lol. 

There are a few videos on YouTube about the LTO. There is also instructions on the website. 

It's not that difficult to work out. Actually, it's quite user friendly and Joe (the designer and distributor) is very helpful. Unfortunately, I believe he is currently out of stock though. 

LTO Flashcart is at the moment at least, the only way to play the game this thread is regarding. 

If it is this game you are specifically interested in, I think Elektronite will once again be selling Ninja Odyssey carts in due course. 

17 minutes ago, Michael Silveira said:

I'm looking for intellivision games not the lto flash because unfortunately I know nothing about it or how I would get it to play lol. 

At the moment the ltoflash is a prerequisite to buy these games.

It's an intellivision cartridge that runs intellivision games distributed electronically.

http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info