IGNORED

Slap Shot available - New w/manual, no box

jeffgamer

Been a long time since I've been on the AtariAge website, but I've been a member since 2006 (according to my profile) and had been coming here much longer than that. I'm gearing up to sell some of my extra games.

I've got at least 10 new/unopened Slap Shot Super Pro Hockey cartridges with manuals. I bought out the stock from a store many years back...there was apparently a shortage of boxes, so they were selling these new-with-manual in plastic baggies (see the attached picture).

I'm selling these for $27.50 each, including shipping (international shipping would be at cost). I see that they've been re-released by the Blue Sky Rangers with a newly-created box for $45-50, so if you're looking to buy with box, you should definitely go with them. However, for those collectors and gamers who aren't into the boxes and would like to buy the game for a lower price, just pop me a message if you're interested. I'll get back to you within 48 hours.

I'll post again when they're all spoken for.

Cheers!

JeffGamer

post-9742-0-74768400-1549170884_thumb.jpg

• Like 2