IGNORED

The Family Playbook for Intellivision Games PDF

ddaniels

I purchased a long time ago a clean copy of the Family Playbook for INTV Games and decided this weekend to carefully scan the entire book into a pdf. It took me a few hours and ended up with what I would consider a god job. It ended up being around a 300mb file. I realize this is a rare book so I'd like if possible to submit my pdf for INTV fans to enjoy. My question is would anyone be interested in this and if so how or where do I go about uploading this file? Is it ok to upload from a legal perspective although this book was written back in 82 so I would think at this point it wouldn't matter???

• Like 5

Thank you for posting this very cool piece of Inty history!

Interesting that the Space Battle page makes reference to the "United Federations of Planets". Isn't that a Star Trek thing, and this game was going to be a Battlestar Galactica game before licensing fell through or something to that effect? It's funny how things work out. If I ever write a book about Intellivision, I'm going to put Space Battle in it. And I'm going to say that enemy ships, known as Engines with Twin Ions Fighters are attempting to attack your base, Discovery-1. You, as the pilot Buck Rogers, must stop the Klingon invaders in their EWTI Fighters before Dr. Hans Reinhardt takes you into The Black Hole. If you lose, Replicants will take over the Earth and a Xenomorph will pop out of your chest. Should cover most of the bigger names from the era. ;)

Again, thanks for taking the time to scan this book for us all and post it here, on Super Bowl Sunday, no less! Respect.

• 1 year later...