IGNORED

SD2SNES Pro

what now another update 10.1?? yeesh

Ahh that bug, I was watching this get tinkered with on early on Friday. This guy was having problems, then ikari didn't on his kit, then I guess after I left he used his PRO kit and it did too. I was going along confirming it wasn't clone hardware doing it as I popped up 10.0 on my Supaboy S and Super NT just fine.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone else been seeing graphical glitches?  I seem to get them at random in certain games.  It's like the video goes out of sync for a few moments.  Sometime it comes back and sometimes it doesn't and I have to reset.  I've looked around and the devs seem to be blaming the consoles, but I've replaced all my caps, installed a more powerful voltage regulator, and have tested it with numerous other special chip games and the powerpak.  I only get these glitches with the sd2snes pro.  It does seem to work fine with the Super NT, but I think the design might be flaky with older consoles.  I have one of the first SNES systems with the eject button.  Buyer beware.

Edited by CMR