IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 12 Round 2 - Bounty Bob Strikes Back

DamonicFury

Welcome to round two of this 5200 HSC season! Bounty Bob Strikes Back won the poll with 4 votes. Play with default difficult setting. Emulation is fine, as are custom controls. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records.

The current HSC record for BBSB was set by atariksi - 72,130 points. Bust it if you can for a bonus point!

A link to the ROM and manual can be found here:

http://atariage.com/software_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=718

Round ends Sunday, February 17th 2019 @9pm EST

Standings:

eegt97 - 107,780

Hank Rearden - 100,370

Cafeman - 72,750

Northcoastgamer - 66,040

bemis - 37,480

jblenkle - 15,420

Mangia-Boy 15,380

Abel M'Vada - 14,480

roadrunner - 9,890

I love this game, but I don't believe I've ever gotten past the 2nd screen.

Welcome to round two of this 5200 HSC season! Bounty Bob Strikes Back won the poll with 3 votes. Play with default difficult setting. Emulation is fine, as are custom controls. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records.

The current HSC record for BBSB was set by atariksi - 72,130 points. Bust it if you can for a bonus point!

A link to the ROM and manual can be found here:
http://atariage.com/software_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=718

Round ends Sunday, February 17th 2018 @9pm EST

Standings:

It'll show after you die completing board 5,which is by far the most difficult. Now I'm working on board 6,which is grain elevator. I don't think it will take as long to master. But last night I was able to make it to board 5 before losing a life so I'm making progress. I love this game!

56,190. One of the greatest sequels to one of the greatest games of all time! A masterpiece. It reeks of the early 80's. Finishing each level individually is a game within a game. The strive for perfection. Between this and Wargames at the CV HSC it has been a extremely fun week.

post-34612-0-17656600-1549674459_thumb.jpg

• Like 1