IGNORED

FO / FS / FT: Creator 30 Bit Corp Atari 2600 Clone

fcgamer

Hi everyone! I rarely post on Atari Age, as Atari is a generation before me (I grew up on NES / Famicom). Some of you may have seen me around some other forums before, under the same name fcgamer.

Anyway, I recently obtained a Creator 30 Atari 2600 clone, which was made by Bit Corp of Taiwan many, many years ago. Since I already have one of these in my personal collection, I figured I would put this one up for grabs.

7682143400_1549514489_thumb.jpg

9567194100_1549514550_thumb.jpg

7038590200_1549514616_thumb.jpg

9758607500_1549514652_thumb.jpg

7156934000_1549514685_thumb.jpg

2222798400_1549514716_thumb.jpg

5132243000_1549514741_thumb.jpg

I also have a second Creator 30 clone machine, though it is essentially just the bare PCB. I have some parts that go with it, but the second machine was basically received by me in such a state, basically a parts machine I am guessing. The first machine includes the *branded* power supply too,

So I have two Creator 30 Bit Corp Atari 2600 clones for sale; one is just the PCB, the other is machine + power supply.

I *don't* have a way to hook these up to my TV currently, to be able to test them as working or not; however, I am looking into an easy solution for this, and if there is interest in purchasing these from me, then I'll work even harder to find a way to test them. I don't sell junk, and want to make sure everything is working (or if not working, is known to be non-functional) when making a sale, so that both parties can feel confident of the transaction.

**Asking price: I am open to offers, or if someone can point to some recent sales of such machines, that would also be helpful. I live in Taiwan and these machines rarely turn up, though I have no idea of the demand for said machine off this island. I am also open to trades, primarily for obscure Famicom / Famiclone stuff, though since my collection of Famicom items is quite large, I can't just point to a "want" list or anything like that.

Thanks for looking, sorry for being wordy, please message me or post here if you have an interest or any questions :)

• 3 weeks later...