IGNORED

New game - Stratego

Vorticon

I managed to combine the 2 main game files into a single compiled file. Now there in no further need to save and re-load the game data when transitioning from the initialization to the main program as it is all a single program taking most of the 32K available. Unfortunately, disk access is still needed to load the character definitions and to go from the splash screen to the main game. Also I had to trim the battle sounds to make everything fit into XB before compilation.

So sadly a cart is still not a practical option at this time...

• Like 1

I managed to combine the 2 main game files into a single compiled file. Now there in no further need to save and re-load the game data when transitioning from the initialization to the main program as it is all a single program taking most of the 32K available. Unfortunately, disk access is still needed to load the character definitions and to go from the splash screen to the main game. Also I had to trim the battle sounds to make everything fit into XB before compilation.

So sadly a cart is still not a practical option at this time...

Looks like the Mueller report :grin:

• Like 3