IGNORED

This Auction/Seller Just Stinks

atari181

Just a heads up on this piece of shit seller on Ebay

This Ebay seller(jwil18797) has now listed this a second time. It sold for $300 the first time and had 1 bid the whole time. The games are not even close to $300.

Of course it is the notorious 0 feedback bidder(a***l(0))

first sale with one bid.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-game-lot-20-Games-19-With-Original-Box-Collectors-Paradise-Must-See/153346351061?hash=item23b4279fd5:g:~8AAAOSw87lcGdmJ

Miraculously, He is selling the same games for a starting bid of $250 a week later. The same 0 feedback bidder has the first bid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153359041507?_trksid=p2334524.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI153359041507.N36.S1.R2.TR11

Yeah I'm not following the logic either. If it's already at the starting bid of $300(or $250) why put a bid on it yourself? Then get charged fees for the "sale". THEN go through a non paying bidder process with yourself.

I mean I could see it if he started it low then put a "reserve" bid on it himself rather than pay the extra fee for a reserve price auction but this makes no sense to me.

I asked him why it keeps getting relisted since it keeps selling and this was his answer .

Hahahahaha I know huh? What’s keeps going on is my friend in centralia keeps putting a bid on it because he says “it will attract more viewers”. I told him if he did it again I would give him a bad review and of course he did it again. But I love the little turd so he knows I won’t do that to him. I am still lowering the price every time I repost it. I was wondering when someone would ask about that. I am a legitimate seller so no worries if you you want to bid. I’m actually glad you asked so now everyone who views it can read our thread. Take care and happy Ebaying.