Syzygy1

Regarding Fantastic Voyage

I'm writing an adaptation of Fantastic Voyage as part of my Atari stories ft. the Teen Titans, where Cyborg is stricken ill with a blood clot in his brain possibly due to exhaustion and Raven shrinks the Titans to go inside Cyborg and cure him. Thing is, Cyborg is still conscious and interacts with the Titans over a communicator even though his energy is slowly draining and he might die if the Titans aren't careful. The symptoms of Cyborg's condition are minimal; Cyborg thinks he just has a headache at the beginning, which turns into a fever, and suddenly he feels a splitting pain in his head which alerts the Titans SOMETHING IS WRONG.

I haven't played Vanguard yet. The most I can get up to before I kill the guy is the stage with the purple background and it's really narrow. As much as I love the game's concept, the game itself triggers my anxiety so the rare few times I play it I do it with the sound off so I don't have the heart monitor making me all nervous like "AM I GONNA KILL THE GUY?"

Funny, I kept saying I was gonna kill him and I made it up to that stage, at which point I decided I wasn't going to kill him... and I killed him.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:41 AM, Keatah said:

Myself.

You are weird. I don't wanna know what's inside my body, yet I wanna know what's inside Cyborg and Black Panther. Does that make me weird too?

On 2/13/2019 at 3:09 AM, Nukey Shay said:

Time for Timer!

VERB! That's what's happening!

For M.A.S.H. and its surgery portion, I always pretend I'm operating on Hawkeye from Marvel Comics, since one of the characters on M.A.S.H. is named Hawkeye and there's an episode of the Iron Man cartoon where Iron Man goes inside Hawkeye.

"That TEARS it! I've HAD it as an Avenger! Right here and now -- HAWKEYE'S CUTTIN' OUT!"

On 2/10/2019 at 12:27 PM, Syzygy1 said:

For me, I like to imagine I'm inside Cyborg from DC Comics, as there's an episode of Teen Titans (2003) where Beast Boy and Gizmo go inside Cyborg after he gets a virus.

I wrote a story back in 83 where the Teen Titans went inside Cyborg to fix a broken bone.

When I play Fantastic Voyage, I'm piloting the ship with Raquel Welch sitting at my side, telling me how she has every confidence I can do this... and when I win, I'm gonna get a kiss...

That's why I ALWAYS win... :)