IGNORED

HSC Season 10 - Game 6 - PAC-MAN

scalpel

When I say easier I mean easier for me.

I was playing on my tablet through retroarch with a PS3 controller. My last 2 submissions were achieved using my intellivision 1. I find it easier probably because I prefer the original controller.

The problem with modern controllers is they're left handed while most people played intellivision right handed. Pacman is the worst game to play with a modern controller, unless you're left handed.

I was wondering if anyone noticed a lack of responsiveness with emulation. I do.

Edited by mr_me

The problem with modern controllers is they're left handed while most people played intellivision right handed. Pacman is the worst game to play with a modern controller, unless you're left handed.

I was wondering if anyone noticed a lack of responsiveness with emulation. I do.

I've played it in emulation on my phone and on my pc but haven't noticed any unresponsiveness. Are you using a lcd television or monitor? Maybe it's lag?

OMG! What a score. Really, Congratulations m-crew.

I think it will be really difficult to beat you.

Good score! Go to 30 and 40k now!

Very good!! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're really close to dpisacane, so you can try again :)

68,650 points

It's not enough to win Scalpel :P (I know, I'm talking to myself... lol)

• Like 1

I'll see if I can get some time to play before Sunday night. I think I may have hit my best already though.

Good to hear... Im sure you will be your last high score.

I hate when that happens to me... Its like what are the others doing different than I am... but for me I luv maze games. They Just come natural .. lol

• Like 2

Good to hear... Im sure you will be your last high score.

I hate when that happens to me... Its like what are the others doing different than I am... but for me I luv maze games. They Just come natural .. lol

Yeah, I'm sure once you are good a one maze game, you can use the same learned mechanics to make other maze games easier to master. PAC-MAN and the like were never my thing growing up. In fact none of the maze games were really. Except LockNChase of course, that's one of my favs :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm sure once you are good a one maze game, you can use the same learned mechanics to make other maze games easier to master. PAC-MAN and the like were never my thing growing up. In fact none of the maze games were really. Except LockNChase of course, that's one of my favs :)

It helps but not quite sure that it makes it easier. Its about putting in the time playing the game and with maze games its all good for me. Plus being a Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man ,Jr Pac-Man fan.. Does help keep you interested in playing.. lmao I Remember the craze.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, easier isn't the same as easy and I in no way want to imply that. Yourself and scalpel are clearly very skilled at this game and the round isn't over yet.

Playing against you and all HSC club sure pushes you to do better and keep playing. That's for sure..

Cheers and Thank You !!

• Like 1