skywaffle

Demo / Playable preview - Intellivania; Castlevania on Intellivision

Wow...don’t know how I missed this before, but I can’t wait to download the demo.  Look forward to purchasing a CIB, if/when it becomes available.

• Like 1

Hopefully that wait won't be too much longer.  Its been a long while since starting this project, but the game is completed.  A thread was created in the main Intellivision forum that will be updated as the physical release gets closer.

• Like 2

This is amazing....looks like you could theoretically port almost any NES run & jump platformer to Intellivision....or Capcom 80's type like Bionic Commando and Ghosts n' Goblins... 

Joust!  one of my all time favorites, but imagine the button smashing on Inty controllers!!?!??  that would be near impossible to stay airborne without an auto-flap button...

• Sad 1

I always thought someone could hack "Space Hawk" to make a "Sinistar" clone, but the fast-paced action might not translate well...

and "Astro Chase" would be cool as well

Edited by eddhell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I wish I was as useful.  I would write Ghostbusters or Jungle Hunt for the Intellivision.  🤓

You can still write Pirate Pete!

1 hour ago, cmadruga said:

You can still write Pirate Pete!

I think we need more Odyssey 2 games translated to the Intellivision.   UFO!, K.C., Pick Axe Pete and Timelord.   I know we already have Killer Bees!