IGNORED

Looking for some Antic Music Processor 2.0 (AMP2) song files

Slipqueue

Oh, I sold all my stuff to someone who lived in Ohio. I lived in Austin, TX at the time. Sadly, it all went for pennies on the dollar. This was like two months before eBay started up (and three years before I joined it), so I just had to get it out of storage at that time. When I get a time machine, I'll go have a chat with me in 1995 and wisen myself up. Or at least back up my AMP2 diskettes. lol

Oh, I sold all my stuff to someone who lived in Ohio. I lived in Austin, TX at the time. Sadly, it all went for pennies on the dollar. This was like two months before eBay started up (and three years before I joined it), so I just had to get it out of storage at that time. When I get a time machine, I'll go have a chat with me in 1995 and wisen myself up. Or at least back up my AMP2 diskettes. lol

I'm in the same position in regard to the 8" drives I tossed out BEFORE I made copies of the disks onto another media I can still access. I'm slowly working to solve this issue, but it is a pain in the ass! :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello, everyone! Hope it's alright to bump this topic after almost two years, but progress has been made! Big thanks to John Hardie for digging up one of my files for AMP2!

This one is Dream On. I've left the little title segment in for completion's sake. I captured this from the Jukebox program, so the beginning and end might be slightly truncated. If John finds my other two files, I'll put together an ATR image with everything. If he can't find anything else and they're lost to the ages, I'll be sad, but will also create an ATR image to pass along. In the meantime, there's always Youtube. :)

https://youtu.be/6E_Vg4v52Us

Edited by Slipqueue
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...