IGNORED

Side 2 or AtariMax 8 Meg Flash Cartridge...

DavidMil

Do you need a hard disk? The answer to that question should be the decider.

Exactly what FJC says. If you want to run your system with SDX and a hard disk drive, then the SIDE2 is the way to go. If the machine you intend to use it with has an Ultimate 1MB, being able to split the CF card and use part as a FAT partition to host ATR files, and the other part as APT hard disk partitions for use in SDX, is just wonderful.

• Like 4

The other option is of course the MyIDE 2 from Atarimax for HDD, not the 8Mb flashcart...if you DON'T have U1MB. FJC also made a SDX driver for MyIDE 2 and APT partitions and MyIDE 2 also has FAT32 partition for ATR's and .xex's and .rom images (SIDE loader also works with MyIDE 2 as well) which is also wonderful. ;)

The only reason you may want an Atarimax 8Mb flashcart is for Space Harrier or AtariBlast! 1MB games, since SiDE 2 and MyIDE 2 can't run those games from flash (only 512K flash on them), again, only if you DON'T have U1MB, because if you do have it, then you have enough memory to run those two games from ram!

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 4

The only reason you may want an Atarimax 8Mb flashcart is for Space Harrier or AtariBlast! 1MB games, since SiDE 2 and MyIDE 2 can't run those games from flash (only 512K flash on them), again, only if you DON'T have U1MB, because if you do have it, then you have enough memory to run those two games from ram!

AtariBlast yes, but IIRC there is no file version of Space Harrier.

It depends indeed on the system you have what to decide. If I was limited to a 64K atari 8bit computer, I would definitely go for the Atarimax MyIDE ][. It offers great features which work already excellent on a 64K system. When you have an U1MB upgraded atari, go for the SIDE2. The more than excellent BIOS update (including PBI and fabulous loader) written by FJC adds so much power to the SIDE2 that it can be hardly a question. Almost nothing beats that.

• Like 5

TBH.... you would want both, a side2 plus a couple 8's... I only keep the 8's for games that play best from them and save high score etc. to them.... I do not use them for anything else... the 1's I buy in the 5 pack... each solution has it's advantages depending on what you want to do... there are other cart as well... Ultimate/AVG/UNO etc... I like the AVG I think it's shaping up rather nicely... Follow that with what Marius just post and you'll get a feel for what you will like best

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

Oops, I forgot SH doesn't have a file version....I've personally got a 576K machine with MyIDE 2, so I do have an 8MB Atarimax cart I got for SH and AB...before I got my The!Cart which is also another way to go for several reasons, but I still use Atarimax 8Mb for SH, since The!Cart doesn't save games. Works great for AB with the code though! And once I get my other 1200XL up and running with U1MB, then I'll own a Side 2, too! I'd get an AVG cart, but see little point after the other 4 solutions. If it had come out sooner, I'd probably have it instead of MyIDE 2. But as others have stated, if you want, and have more than one Atari, why not get them all or a few. I mainly use MyIDE 2 on my 1200XL, and The!Cart on my 800 (needs small mod), and Atarimax 8 for Space Harrier.

Edited by Gunstar

Some people call the MyIDE ][ a swiss Army knife, because it has so many features.

MyIDE

1. It is a Harddisk interface that works with SDX in combination with FJC MyIDE driver.

2. It is a Harddisk interface that works with Mr. Atari's more than excellent MyBIOS. (I admit: when you replace Atari OS with MyBIOS on Eprom, you will get the best experience; this can also be done with an external solution)

3. It is a FAT32 loader, which let you simply drop games or demo's on FAT32 and you can play

4. It is a Cartridge 'simulator'; with the SRAM onboard it can mimic real carts. So games like Commando that would usually require 320KB, now simply run on a stock atari because the MyIDE 2 simply acts like a real cart.

5. It runs also games on ATR using MyBIOS (best experience is with MyBIOS in ROM though) and limited from Fat32; with MyBIOS one can easily swap atr's using keyboard hot-keys.

6. It is a Flash cart. So you can also add tools and stuff you run a lot on the startup Flash part of the MyIDE ][.

7. You can use other DOSes than SDX if you want to use it as a harddisk interface. MyDOS, XDOS, DOS 2.5 ... it all works too.
8. Mybios let you swap partitions on the fly, which is a powerful feature.

9. Mybios offers High Speed SIO and Sio2BT compatibility

10. Mybios can use SRAM in MyIDE as Ramdisk

11. Mybios can use SRAM for a (coding) cartridge and then boots a MyIDE partition for storage.

I think the MyIDE is an underrated device. It has some unique and excellent features. I have quite some of these, and sooner or later I always use it again and again. It is great.

What would be cool though if it:

1. Would support APT partition format in stead of MyBIOS partitions. With SDX driver you can use APT, but within MyBIOS you have to use MyBIOS partition scheme.

2. Would have a RTC on board. This is something the SIDE2 has

3. Would have by default a tiny reset button. (Although with MyBIOS in ROM you won't need it)

Now about SIDE2 without U1MB
If you have no plans of installing U1MB then I think Side2 is not the best choice. It is still great though, let me summarize:

1. It offers great Fat32 loader created by FJC. Looks fabulous and is very compatible, but in fact limited to XEX/COM files. It does run some 8K ROM files too.

2. It is a Harddisk interface (SDX based) with software driver (comparable to myide). Easy to upgrade to newer versions of SDX

3. It has a built in RTC, which is a very nice extra, when you are doing more than just games on your Atari.

4. Althoug you would lose fabulous SIDE2 loader, you could replace it with something else like a program-language, so you could turn your SIDE2 into a 'stacked SDX+cart' coding environment (we need conversions of some cool carts like Mac/65 and Basic XE though)

5. You are limited to SDX though, when you want to use it as a harddisk interface.

And NOW SIDE2 + U1MB + FJC BIOS

The list of this setup is virtually endless. Let me concentrate on the key features.

1. It turns SIDE2 into a real PBI harddisk interface. So it can boot any dos you want.

2. It supports APT partition scheme, so easily transferrable between other compatible devices (like IDE+)

3. It offers an AMAZING and POWERFUL FAT32 loader, which is even capable of booting ATR files (Read and Write, and lightning fast of course)

4. Fat32 loader also handles APT partitions, so easy to swap partitions, and it handles both APT and ATR files as partitions. You can (un)mount APT/ATR.

5. U1MB offers memory expansions

6. FJC PBI offers High Speed Sio (on regular stock OS), it offers Sio2BT compatibility
7. FJC PBI adds great I/O sound

8. FJC U1MB bios offers multiple user Profiles. You can save settings in 3 different profiles, which makes it easily to change functionality

9. U1MB offers 4 Rom slots and 4 Basic slots where you can flash custom OS's too

10. U1MB has a built in RTC

11. FJC PBI offers a very safe Harddisk Write Protect feature

12. The SIDE2 offers a button to swap ATR's on the fly, which is handy with double sided disks.

The only thing the SIDE2 + U1MB setup lacks is SRAM like the MyIDE has, and the feature to swap partitions while running some software (you always will have to leave your program to swap a partition, ATR's can be swapped though using the button).

The combination U1MB + Side2 is absolutely fabulous, and features are virtually unlimited. Name it, and it probably has it.

But yes, it means that you have to upgrade your atari.

Edited by Marius
  • Like 8

I think the MyIDE is an underrated device. It has some unique and excellent features. I have quite some of these, and sooner or later I always use it again and again. It is great.

What would be cool though if it:

1. Would support APT partition format in stead of MyBIOS partitions. With SDX driver you can use APT, but within MyBIOS you have to use MyBIOS partition scheme.

2. Would have a RTC on board. This is something the SIDE2 has

3. Would have by default a tiny reset button. (Although with MyBIOS in ROM you won't need it)

1. Mine does have APT support, because instead of SDX on MyIDE 2, I have Dropcheck's SSDX cart w/RTC and can use the OS's on my Atarimax APE Warp+ OS 32-in-1 and not use MyBIOS at all if I choose. FJC's MyIDE driver boots from my 1050 drive as D1: (MyIDE APT partitions start at D5:), and works with my SSDX cart and APT partions on the CF card of MyIDE 2. Right now I am in the process of updating the SSDX cart to 4.48 and will do a custom Config.sys to it so I won't need the boot disk from D1: anymore

2. I have RTC on my SSDX cart from Dropcheck, so no need for it on MyIDE 2.

3. Will be reprogramming my 32-in-1 OS soon, with MyBIOS in rom, so I'll have reset too, except when I use SDX/APT with other OS's on 32-in-1.

Bonus: 4. using MyIDE 2 with Super SpartaDOS X cart also frees up MyIDE for other things in flash, like OSS carts (I have patched versions made to work with MyIDE 2), instead of using it for SDX.

So I have it all!

The MyIDE 2+ SSDX cartridge combo will also do all of this on a stock Atari, so no need to upgrade unless you want too. But mine is upgraded to 512K with Rambo,and then there is also the 512K sram on MyIDE 2, so technically I have a 1MB/1024K* system too, just not quite like U1MB, but there's nothing that uses all that memory anyway, or even more than 320K, except for AtariBlast! which I have on The!Cart and Atarimax 8Mb carts. So as they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat (especially thanks to Flashjazzcat and all his drivers&BIOS's, etc!-he accepts donations people!)

(*1024K with MyIDE 2 and my internal 512K, but with my PBI upgrade I can plug in my Sys-check board and have *1088K too: 64K internal when Syscheck is attached using it's 512K, and then 512K sram on MyIDE 2 [or with 512K sram on The!Cart when using it] so 64+512+512K=1088K)

Not dissing Side 2 + U1MB at all, I'm going that route with my second 1200xl...

post-149-0-88586200-1550511390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 5

1. Mine does have APT support, because instead of SDX on MyIDE 2, I have Dropcheck's SSDX cart w/RTC and can use the OS's on my Atarimax APE Warp+ OS 32-in-1 and not use MyBIOS at all if I choose. FJC's MyIDE driver boots from my 1050 drive as D1: (MyIDE APT partitions start at D5:), and works with my SSDX cart and APT partions on the CF card of MyIDE 2.

Marius notes that you can access APT partitions via my driver:

With SDX driver you can use APT, but within MyBIOS you have to use MyBIOS partition scheme.

He's really just stressing the point that MYBIOS (and thus MYIDE II, since MYBIOS is the firmware supplied with it) doesn't support APT.

Shilling is highly appreciated, BTW. :)

• Like 2

Sorry Marius, I missed that bit FJC pointed out to me, but you just had SO MUCH info listed...

But let me make sure I am clear on this, so with your driver, FJC, and SDX on MyIDE 2, it is possible to use your driver and SDX and bypass MyBIOS using whatever OS is in your computer? I started out using SSDX cart since it doesn't activate the MyIDE 2 cart on power-up, so I could use my internal OS's with SDX & MyIDE 2 thus bypassing MyBIOS. I assumed MyBIOS was automatically present once the computer was turned on, bypassing internal OS, since it goes directly to MyIDE cart menu, whereas with the SSDX cart, MyIDE menu never comes up until I exit to car: from SpartaDOS once it has all bootstrapped. Not that it would have made any difference to me, as I chose SSDX cart instead of on MyIDE 2 for the RTC and for freeing up MyIDE 2 flash area to use other things with SpartaDOS like OSS language roms. If there is a way to use both SDX and OSS carts from flashrom at the same time, I didn't know it.

Edited by Gunstar

Lol yes. I love the SDX use with MyIde and yes that is with apt of course. But I would love to boot also apt partitions that are non sdx which is currently a no go in Mybios.

IMHO apt is a very good realisation of a new standard in a8 world and I would highly appreciate it when mybios would natively support it.

Edited by Marius
  • Like 1

No the MyIde does not do stacked carts emulation (SDX + cart). But it does do cart + mybios HD. So if you have a mybios partition on D1 with a dos of choice and you load mac65 into sram you can boot MyIde with mybios and it is a mac65 cart at the same time. It won't do SDX and a cart at the same time.

Edited by Marius
  • Like 1

No the MyIde does not do stacked carts emulation (SDX + cart). But it does do cart + mybios HD. So if you have a mybios partition on D1 with a dos of choice and you load mac65 into sram you can boot MyIde with mybios and it is a mac65 cart at the same time. It won't do SDX and a cart at the same time.

yes, I knew I could use cart roms with MyBIOS HD, but I hate MyDOS and all other menu driven DOS's. I've been using SpartaDOS since '86 when I upgraded my 1050 with the US doubler that came with SpartaDOS constructions set and V3.2. I only use MyDOS+MyBIOS when I have to for something incompatible with SpartaDOS X. FJC actually saved the day for me, when I decided on going with MyIDE 2, because I assumed it was like the old MyIDE 1 that I used with SpartaDOS 3.2 about 15 years ago. When I found out MyBIOS was incompatible with SpartaDOS, I was very upset, until I found out about FJC's MyIDE 2 driver and APT partitioning. I wasn't about to start my quest of learning to program using MyDOS! I can't live without batch files! What a nightmare to me!!! BUT, I do want to use MyBIOS from my 32-in-1 when I am not using SpartaDOS and my APT partitions, because the latest 4.9 B16 has some really nice features that I'll use when just using floppy drives and my 1010 tape deck, and it will also be nice for reset when using the FAT32 partition.

But let me make sure I am clear on this, so with your driver, FJC, and SDX on MyIDE 2, it is possible to use your driver and SDX and bypass MyBIOS using whatever OS is in your computer?

Yes. Indeed, those who don't require the stock MYIDE firmware/loader may flash this directly to the cart:

https://atari8.co.uk/apt/myide/

You can also run a similar SDX ROM image (equipped with the APT driver) from the MYIDE II menu if you prefer.

I've seen the presence of the bundled SDX ROM with my driver on it at AtariMax billed as 'APT support', which I suppose is technically what it provides (likewise the MYIDE partition editor's perfunctory ability to stick an APT entry in the MBR), but nothing written by AtariMax employs APT in any way at all.

As Marius points out, APT (whose spec has - I think - been public and finalised for at least six years now) has been the emerging standard (in the complete absence of anything better or even comparable in terms of flexibility), and is implemented by:

• U1MB/SIDE
  • U1MB/AVG (with AVG in SIDE emulation mode)
  • Incognito
  • IDE Plus 2.0
  • 1088XEL
  • 1088XLD

I also published - retroactively - an APT BIOS for the old KMK/JZ 'IDEa' device (IDE Plus's predecessor) which is about two years overdue an update. But any IDE hard disk media (subject to what will physically fit in a given device, several devices requiring Compact Flash cards) may be freely moved from the above listed devices with a assurance of complete compatibility. IDE Plus 2.0 does not currently allow dynamic partition mounting (nor mounting of ATRs directly from FAT host partitions), but aside from that, the capabilities of all the devices are complete and harmonious.

APT support (via the SIDE.SYS and MYIDE.SYS drivers) is also available for:

• MYIDE
  • MYIDE/Flash
  • MYIDE II
  • Internal MYIDE
  • SIDE/SIDE2 (stand alone)
  • AVG (stand alone, via SIDE.SYS)
  • Incognito (in 800 mode, via the Colleen driver)

I probably missed some out, but you get the idea. Of course, developers are free to completely ignore attempts to make life easier for the user. :)

• Like 5

I love my SIDE2 cart, and I don't have U1MB.

After pulling out my hardware after being idle for 15 years, the SIDE2 and an SIO2PC-USB were my first 'modern' purchases and still most often used items. Fat32 XEX loader on one side, and SDX+APT hard drives+RTC on the other is really powerful. Just like I enjoyed with the original SDX cart, you quickly have a usable system without loading any disk based DOS. Great to get up and running quickly to copy files and disks, format disks, and run dos based software. The SIO2PC-USB handled the bootable ATR gap at the time.

It was already way more capable and smaller! Than my MIO and external SCSI hard drive setup.

Then I later acquired the Ultimate and Uno cart for ROMs and ATR's. (And XEX too)

• Like 2

I've seen the presence of the bundled SDX ROM with my driver on it at AtariMax billed as 'APT support', which I suppose is technically what it provides (likewise the MYIDE partition editor's perfunctory ability to stick an APT entry in the MBR), but nothing written by AtariMax employs APT in any way at all.

Hmm...this is an eye-opener, as, IIRC, I initially got things up and running using APT entry in the MBR with MyIDE editor! After that I finished up with SpartaDOS's formatter. I am now thinking this has been something that has been causing some anomalies for me and things crashing once in a while. I am now going to redo my APT partitions with your MyIDE APT software...that will probably make things more stable for me!

I was thinking the issues of instability had to do with my heavily upgraded Atari with PBI, etc. and the PHI2 signal issues some heavily upgraded machines have and had been concentrating on improving my PhI2 signals through out...now I am thinking that's not it at all, especially since I'm generally using Sys-check which has it's own PHI2 signal generator on-board. As these issues have only occurred when using SpartaDOS&MyIDE 2...of course things got much worse recently, which is because the flash in my SSDX cart seemed to be getting corrupted, and I discovered the flash chip was going bad when I first tried reflashing it with SDX 4.48...I've been discussing this with Dropcheck these past couple days and she's going to send me a new flash chip.

But now I'm thinking it all might have something to do with how I set up my APT partitions...in the meantime I borrowed one of the flash chips from my Atarimax 8 cart, and am about to install SDX on my MyIDE 2 so I can run the flasher program to flash the chip I borrowed so I can get the SDX cart working again, then remove SDX from MyIDE 2. Though I'm not sure if this is possible, now that I've thought it through more, since I have to have my SDX cart shut off to load SDX from MyIDE 2, and then turning it on may just crash the system, but I was going to try, if not, then Dropcheck will progam the flash chip for me...regardless if my issues are from a failing flash chip, Phi2 issues, or APT issues, I'm going to redo the APT's too without MyIDE editor.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Gunstar

As I understand it, the MYIDE tool does nothing more than place an empty partition entry of type $7F in the MBR and reserve space for it. The APT FDISK tool (I am told by those who have tackled this combination of partitioning schemes) picked this up and allowed the creation of APT entries inside the allocated space. This is the exact 'perfunctory' setup I referred to above.

As I understand it, the MYIDE tool does nothing more than place an empty partition entry of type $7F in the MBR and reserve space for it. The APT FDISK tool (I am told by those who have tackled this combination of partitioning schemes) picked this up and allowed the creation of APT entries inside the allocated space. This is the exact 'perfunctory' setup I referred to above.

Ok, good to know, so my issue probably has been a slowly failing flash chip and not how I set up my APT partitions...I did use Fdisk...

I did some editing above and think you responded before I finished, so if you wouldn't mind re-reading my last post and giving any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Gunstar

I'm not absolutely sure I'm following 'redo my APT partitions with your MyIDE APT software', since the only APT partition editor which exists (my FDISK tool) requires the presence of an APT driver anyway (e.g. MYIDE.SYS). Unless you mean initialise the disk from scratch using the APT FDISK tool, which would mean you'd have to add any MYBIOS partitions manually later on. Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. :) I had the process of two coexisting partitioning schemes (three if you count the protective MBR) explained to me some years ago and it sounded completely nightmarish.

In any case: the only way you could get unpredictable behaviour owing to the way your partitions are set up is if MYIDE (or MYBIOS or MYIDE-OS or whatever they're called today) partitions are somehow sharing allocated space with APT partitions, but I should imagine the consequences of that would be immediately catastrophic. The most highly likely cause of your stability issues is the sheer amount of equipment hanging off the cartridge port (MYIDE II, SDX Super Cart and SysCheck II if I follow correctly?). I was not aware that Sys-Check II provided its own clock signal (there is no crystal on the board, so I guess there's an on-chip oscillator? It did not help the diagnosis of a machine with a failed Q1), but regardless, I imagine the signal edges are not so sharp with three external devices dangling off the bus.

I'm not absolutely sure I'm following 'redo my APT partitions with your MyIDE APT software'

Sorry, I guess that came out wrong, I meant use your APT partitioning software to redo my APT partions instead of MyIDE editor for APT. But yes, redo APT partitions from scratch using FDISK tool. I don't think I'm even going to bother adding MyIDE 2 partitions at all. I never use them or MyDOS anyway.

But it's just MyIDE 2 and SDX off the cart, Sys-check is off the PBI...edit: Oh, yes I see what you mean since they are all using the bus. I'm pretty sure I did read in the Sys-check manual that it has Phi2 signal on-board, so yes, if it does it must be coming off oscillator on a chip. I may be mis-remembering or mixing it up with The!Cart which also is supposed to have it's own Phi2 generator on-board, I'll look again.

But I am really leaning toward the SDX flash chip being the issue as the problem didn't exist at first, then I started having issues once in a while, and finally got very bad, and then I found out the flash chip was going bad when I attempted to reflash it with 4.48 and I kept getting errors, and was left with an erased chip. I did manage to get it programmed when I swapped it for a chip from Atarimax 8 cart, after I reprogrammed the Atarimax 8 cart, succesfully with the chip in it from the SDX cart. So that's probably what the issue has been all along, is the flash chip, not anything else. I'm betting I'll start having issues with the Atarimax flash cart soon now too, with the failing chip in it. I did that because I knew for sure what I was doing with maxflash and my programmer cart.

I was attempting to use your Uflash to reflash SDX, unsuccessfully, but since I'd never used your Uflash previously, I wanted to make sure it wasn't user error on my part. Your Uflash recognized my SDX cart as a SiDE 2 cart, which I think is right, since Dropcheck uses the RTC/SDX stuff for U1MB/SiDE 2 for the SSDX cart, and she did confirm that with me earlier today, that I was attempting to flash it with the correct SDX roms from the SDX project page (U1MB version). But I wasn't sure about it all, since it was the first time I use Uflash, and I know it's only proto/beta support Uflash has for it anyway. I tried it because I didn't realize there was a flasher program for SDX carts on the ATR that comes with the SDX 4.48 update files, until Dropcheck informed me that's what she used.

But the system became more stable when I did start using the Sys-check on the PBI, along with MyIDE&SDX carts, not less. But once I get my SDX cart working again, I will do some testing with and without the Sys-check.

Edited by Gunstar

I'm still not sure I follow, since the APT FDISK editor is always required for the creation of APT partitions. As mentioned: the MYIDE tool will reserve space for a container and place a corresponding entry in the MBR, but you will have no APT partitions recognisable by any of the drivers after that. Not until you run FDISK.

As I say: you have enough stuff there to cause timing issues, although flash chips can indeed change the behaviour of the system, as can anything connected to the bus, I guess. Whether things are on the PBI connector or the cartridge connector doesn't make any difference, since you'll see that the address and data lines for both are all connected together at the CPU. :)

I'm still not sure I follow, since the APT FDISK editor is always required for the creation of APT partitions. As mentioned: the MYIDE tool will reserve space for a container and place a corresponding entry in the MBR, but you will have no APT partitions recognisable by any of the drivers after that. Not until you run FDISK.

As I say: you have enough stuff there to cause timing issues, although flash chips can indeed change the behaviour of the system, as can anything connected to the bus, I guess. Whether things are on the PBI connector or the cartridge connector doesn't make any difference, since you'll see that the address and data lines for both are all connected together at the CPU. :)

I just misunderstood you. I was thinking MyIDE tool did more than just reserve space, that's all. I did use Fdisk at the time. and yes, I corrected myself above concerning SDX/MyIDE/Sys-check all using the bus, I understand what you meant now. But I usually have them all connected, even when not using SDX/MyIDE APT partitions, but the issues only occur when I was using SDX HDD. Otherwise, when not using it, the SDX cart is shut off, my computer boots to MyIDE menu, I select deactivate &reboot from the menu and continue on my mary way, still using Sys-check for extended memory and have no issues at all under those circumstances, but of course then it's only Sys-check using the bus, but there where no issue for a while with all three active.

I understand what you are saying, about when all three are being used, but as I said, I have not always had the issue, it started over time and became more frequent, which is why I do not think the issue is having them all running on the bus at the same time, even though, as you say, it COULD cause issues, because I used them all for many months without issue at first.

After discussing all this with you, i really think it was a flash-chip issue, not all the stuff on the bus. Because as I said, I shored up issues with the Phi2 signal early on after installing the PBI, using some fixes that are documented on-line. And because I think Sys-check does have Phi2 generator (though I'll double check that). If I still have issues after I get a replacement flash chip, I will take what you say into consideration, but as I said, for a long while I had no issues at all with all three devices on the bus at the same time, things started becoming unstable much later, and progressively, and then I just discovered the flash chip is indeed failing, so I think that is the real issue here. I just second guessed myself after reading what you were saying regarding APT partitioning. But you have clarified it for me, and so I no longer think it's an APT issue, and since everything was stable, after initial trouble-shooting when i installed the PBI, for many, many months.

Thanks for your help. If I am wrong, I'll rethink what you are saying about all the stuff on the bus. but at this point I think I'd have had issues all along if that was the case. :thumbsup:

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1