ovalbugmann

Atari Jaguar Battlesphere CIB (Custom) - Original & Authentic ebay auction

Hello fellow Atariage fans & Atari Jaguar fans,

Haven't been on in awhile :( as real life problems have interfered. Hard times have now hit me like a pile of bricks, hate to let it go but I've made some terrible life mistakes, unfortunately, and I must sell my Atari Jaguar Battlesphere cartridge with custom high quality 3M plastics end label. Its CIB, in very good condition just listed it on ebay. Please take a look and spread the word to anyone that might be looking for an nice "authentic" copy, not a reproduction or any of that jazz. Haz gold edge connector contacts and all as specified by 4Play, lol haha! :) I set the start price going by the last real Battlesphere cart sold on ebay last month(Feb 04, '19). Willing to ship worldwide.

http://ebay.us/HPmvBX?cmpnId=5338273189

Thanks for checking out my sales thread, any suggestions please let me know. Hopefully I can rejoin active posting here soon, as there is so much going on, especially in the Jaguar Forum, i am looking forward to it.

post-9089-0-70572200-1550463454_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-03171800-1550463477_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-48434200-1550463518_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-90170200-1550463581_thumb.jpg

Edited by ovalbugmann

Might wanna change the topic title to get rid of the "custom" as that steers most minds to "repro". You are selling a legit copy and I'd hate to see you loose out on potential bidders who won't even have a look based on poor wording of your topic title.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks for the advice. Yes i can see how that would make people think its not fully authentic as it was sold by 4Play back then :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

Ok, thanks for the advice. Yes i can see how that would make people think its not fully authentic as it was sold by 4Play back then :)

Glad to see you got a decent chunk of change for it :thumbsup:

• Like 1