IGNORED

What "pack-in" games do you remember? (came with system)

retrorussell

1977: Atari Video Computer System for my B-day from Mom - Pack-in (Combat)

1979: Uncle gave me Odyssy 2 - Pack-in (Speedway!/Spinout!/Crypto-Logic!)

1980: One of my mom's friend got me the Intellivision and 4 games - Pack-in (Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack)

1982: My aunt got me the 5200. - Pack-in (Super Breakout)

1983: The last two console mom got me was the Colecovision - Pack-in (Donkey Kong) & Vectrex - Build-in (Mine Storm).

1985: The first console I got by my self was the Nintendo NES with Rob Pack-in (Gyromite and Duck Hunt)

1987: Got Master System - (Light Phaser package) (Hang-On/Safari Hunt), Atari 7800 - Pack-in (Pole Position II) XE - Pack-in (Bug Hunt/Flight Sim)

1989: Sega Genesis - Pack-in (Altered Beast) Gameboy - Pack-in (Tetris) Lynx - Pack-in (California Games)

1990: Game Gear - Pack-in (Columns)

1991: Super NES - Pack-in (Super Mario World)

1992: CD-I - Pack-in (Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia)

1993: 3DO - Pack-in (Shockwave) Jaguar - Pack-in (Cybermorph)

1995: Saturn - Pack-in (Virtua Fighter) VirtalBoy - Pack-in (Mario's Tennis) PS1 - Pack-in (Demo Disc)

1999: Got the US Dreamcast on 9.9.99 - Pack-in (Demo Disc)

• Like 1

while on this topic... I know Sega Game Gear was originally packaged with Columns. It later came with Sonic as the pack-in. Does anyone have any info as to the date Sonic started shipping with the console? I think it must have been early 1992, but am curious if anyone has a more solid date.

Atari 2600 - Pac-Man

Atari 7800 - Pole Position II

NES - SMB/Duck Hunt

Genesis - Sonic the Hedgehog

SNES - I honestly don't remember whether mine came with Super Mario World or not.

Playstation - Demo disc.

No pack in games for any subsequent consoles.

I loved getting Tetris with the Game Boy. Still one of my favorite games. Bit disappointed consoles rarely come with games these days.

If PCs count Windows 95 came with Hover. Not our family's PC, but I remember playing it a lot at school.

I believe the Wii came with Wii Sports; it's really a 4-game demo to get users used to the controllers, so it would make sense for the system to comer with it.

If I remember right the version of the Wii U we got came with Mario Karts Wii U.

Edited by pacman000

I loved getting Tetris with the Game Boy. Still one of my favorite games. Bit disappointed consoles rarely come with games these days.

If PCs count Windows 95 came with Hover. Not our family's PC, but I remember playing it a lot at school.

I believe the Wii came with Wii Sports; it's really a 4-game demo to get users used to the controllers, so it would make sense for the system to comer with it.

If I remember right the version of the Wii U we got came with Mario Karts Wii U.

Ohhh, PC. I remember my 486 DX2-50 came with Lemmings. It may have been bundled with the SoundBlaster Pro.

• Like 1