IGNORED

Two Bruce Lee sequels

Philsan

Better be home by 10 p.m. or the Corona virus will bite! I can understand most steps taken to control the pandemic, but how the HELL would a curfew solve anything? Is Covid-19 nocturnal?:rolling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Perhaps they think you won't all gather at the clubs, bars, and other after hours establishments getting sloppy all over each other... :)

Now stay in your house young man/woman else the bug will git your loved ones!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

i love this sort of thing, the scene is great, and im glad to be into it, and the incredibly skilled ppl on atari age, never cease to blow me away with their work and love for the ol 8 bit....

smashin!, respect and regards to the lot of ya!!

great work! - love getting these new/old games and conversions.... ATARI fer ever.

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2020 at 9:43 PM, Yautja said:

Any news on either project?

Regards,

- Y -

On 5/30/2020 at 3:24 PM, tjlazer said:

No Corona Virus time off progress on Bruce Lee II?

No extra time off, but we just started working on ROF.

Hopefully we will have something to show in a few weeks, and a complete game before the end of the year.

Edited by Ute
grammar
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 7/25/2020 at 9:46 AM, Ute said:

No extra time off, but we just started working on ROF.

Hopefully we will have something to show in a few weeks, and a complete game before the end of the year.

Great news! 

Cheers,

- Y -

• Like 1

Is there, or will there be any collaboration to get @TIX's new P/M graphics in these new games? I just think it would be a shame to have the original updated with better character graphics and not the sequels...

• Like 3

@TIXActually, I didn't read/hear about the sprites being used on C64 ROF. I'm not into the C64 scene, only because I don't own one...yet I don't even know what that abbreviation stands for; the only ROF I know is Rescue On Fractalus. I've seen ROF in this thread and others, but I don't recall seeing it ever spelled out completely, or if I did, I've forgotten, especially since ROF is burned to my brain as the abbreviation for the Lucasfilm game. I hope they do use your sprites!

Edited by Gunstar

2 hours ago, Gunstar said:

@TIXActually, I didn't read/hear about the sprites being used on C64 ROF. I'm not into the C64 scene, only because I don't own one...yet I don't even know what that abbreviation stands for; the only ROF I know is Rescue On Fractalus. I've seen ROF in this thread and others, but I don't recall seeing it ever spelled out completely, or if I did, I've forgotten, especially since ROF is burned to my brain as the abbreviation for the Lucasfilm game. I hope they do use your sprites!

Bruce Lee - Return Of Fury  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Gunstar said:

Is there, or will there be any collaboration to get @TIX's new P/M graphics in these new games? I just think it would be a shame to have the original updated with better character graphics and not the sequels...

Yes I was planning on asking Tix if we could use his sprites, thanks for asking for me, lol.?

4 hours ago, TIX said:

Hello @Gunstar,

of course the guys are free to use my sprite set for ROF if they wish !

I guess you already know that @dmx used my sprites for a special edition of ROF (November 2019) for the C64.

Yes thank you Tix, we were wanting to include them in our ROF as well as having a version with the original sprites too.

• Like 5

That‘s great news, thank you all for your effort! I also like the enhanced sprite set very much which will give the game another fresh touch. I remember from previous discussions that also samples of a new title screen were created. Would be great if a new title screen could also make it into the new game. 

I played the original game with my 9 years old son the other day and he liked it a lot. The game is still fun also for the younger generations. A true classic.