IGNORED

Everything must go! Huge lots, 3 and 5 day auctions, ending Sat/Sun

riffraff

I'm moving and can't take it with me. Wish I had time to break it up more but I don't.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/riffraffgames/m.html?item=202603106205&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I'll be adding more 3-day auctions today (more 2600 including a bunch of manuals and some 5200)

I am local to San Jose. Do you offer local pickup if I win anything?

I should have mentioned this earlier but... here's some secret information for the Atari Age members reading this thread and interested in the huge lot of 250 games ending today.

As you might have noticed in the listing this is a label variation collection, all the labels have at least minor differences in the case that they're the same game, so if you are into label variations you want to get this.

The extra info here is that the lot of 101 (with manuals) ending on Sunday is pulled from the same collection, so if you are into label variations and win the 250, you probably want to try for the Sunday auction as well, as those labels are going to be distinct from the ones in the 250.

Just a heads up for my Atari Age peeps =)

6 hours left on the Sunday auctions. Thank you to everyone who bid on my auctions this weekend.as well as those who I've dealt with over the years.

Maybe someday we'll see an Atari pack-in go for $100,000 =)

I still have my Bally stuff, holding out hope that someday I'll make more homebrews for that.

Mike G.