mmackin

Epyx Letter for finishing Todd's Adventures in Slime World. (Easter Eggs)

I wanted to share the letter I received in 1992 for Finishing Todd's Adventures in Slime World. If you found the real last exit in Arcade Mode, Todd gives you a message to write to Epyx, it says there is no reward, but I wrote to them, I don't remember what I wrote, but I ended up getting this signed letter from M. Peter Engelbrite. I thought this was a great reward.

post-36437-0-06968500-1550768102_thumb.jpg

Edited by mmackin
  • Like 16

I wanted to share the letter I received in 1992 for Finishing Todd's Adventures in Slime World. If you found the real last exit in Arcade Mode, Todd gives you a message to write to Epyx, it says there is no reward, but I wrote to them, I don't remember what I wrote, but I ended up getting this signed letter from M. Peter Engelbrite. I thought this was a great reward.

Epyx Lynx Letter.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Fantastic. I didn't know about the secret rooms in Area 1. And even now, over 25 years after I fell in love with this game, I've never had the patience to finish Area 6. Kudos to you for doing it. And thanks so much for posting this!

• Like 2