IGNORED

Ninja Odyssey for sale starting 2/23/2019

SoulBuster

How do you use a Genesis controller with the Intellivision??

I bought a Genesis pad and Neo Geo X stick modified to use on Intellivision 3 or 4 years ago from a seller on ebay who made similar custom controllers for lots of classic consoles. They have a breakout connection for an Intellivision paddle, so you can use both at the same time on the same player port.

• 8 months later...
6 minutes ago, Vindex said:

No black friday for this game? 

Elektronite are no longer selling this as a loose cart. Soon they will release the CIB materials to the people who bought the cart when it was for sale originally. No sooner than 3 months after that, they will release the full CIB game for general purchase.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

As far as I know, the plan was to print them and bring them to the Portland retro gaming expo, but it has been cancelled and the air mail services to several countries have been shut down, so all the plans are on hold for now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, Gray Defender said:

Is this game or ROM still for sale?  Thanks...

We are still selling copies of the LTO Flash! ROM. (Not for use on emulators or other multi carts.) I still have to get the information on the website but have been dealing with other aspects of producing games and it is on the 'to do' list. The only way to get a rom these days is to email a request to;

elektronite@hotmail.com   

We can give information on how to pay via PayPal and the information that we need to send an encrypted rom. The game sells for $20 US 

We are not selling loose cartridges of the game at this time. The box is being printed in the next few months and then we will be selling boxes/overlays/manuals to people who bought the loose cartridges. 

We will eventually be selling the game 'complete in box' but it is lower priority than releasing games such as Cat Attack!!!, Robot Army and Star Mercenary, not to mention sending out the preorders for A Tale of Dragons and Swords. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vindex said:

I hope the author of Jzintv makes it possible to run the game on an emulator. I no longer have the Intellivision due to lack of space.

There is no way to make LTO Flash! encrypted roms work on the emulator (and expect them to remain secure). 

We put a lot of money into the games and will not sell unencrypted roms for use on emulators. Maybe in the future when we stop selling physical copies.