IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Import Games - Play Japan & EUR Games on US Switch

Metal Jesus

I made this video with some Switch import games I picked up over the last year (with gameplay footage). The Nintendo Switch is region free, meaning you can easily pick up physical versions of games in other territories and play on your US console…and often in ENGLISH!

GAMES SHOWN:

Capcom Belt Action Collection
Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!
Psikyo Collection Vol 1 & 2
Okami: HD Remaster
Child of Light / Valiant Hearts
Runbow - Deluxe Edition
Syberia
Opus Collection
Gal*Gun 2
Peach Ball: Senran Kagura
RXN -RAIJIN- [LIMITED EDITION]
Flashback: 25th Anniversary [Collector's Edition]
Any other Switch imports I need to add to the collection?

I'm familiar, picked up Capcom Belt Action in December and back when it came out in english physically I got I Am Setsuna too. I refuse to do digital if I can get it somehow thanks to no region locking. I was considering Okami but I knew I'd never finish it or get far enough to just bother at all.

If anyone wants it yes-asia has the best price on the english release of both those Capcom games and if you order over I think $39 in games shipping is free.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I know that game is so borderline hentai it's a riot, but I also have read up that it's a solid pinball adventure title too.  I won't lie, despite probably catching hell from the ladies of the house I've been a bit tempted.  I mean hell I've got a complete boxed up Knights of Xentar here so it wouldn't be a stretch. ;)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I know that game is so borderline hentai it's a riot, but I also have read up that it's a solid pinball adventure title too.  I won't lie, despite probably catching hell from the ladies of the house I've been a bit tempted.  I mean hell I've got a complete boxed up Knights of Xentar here so it wouldn't be a stretch. ;)

much to her amusement my wife has watched me play through a few rounds of it- she alternates between the Picard facepalm and laughing. 

The pinball action I think is pretty solid, the controls are tight, and the audio/visuals of the game (that aren't the sexy shinobi) are really good too.  If I had one overarching complaint it's that I wish there were more than 2 tables (with three variations) to play on.  Otherwise, even with all the bouncing and the hitting the girls in the boobs with the balls and whatnot, it's a fun pinball game.

• 2 weeks later...

Senran Kagura as a whole is a lot better and much deeper than people give it credit for. The team behind it clearly loves their girls for more than just their wobbly bits, and the stories they have had over the years have been consistently interesting, fun and enjoyable. Peach Ball, like rhythm game Bon Appetit before it, is a great example of the characters being strong enough to transcend their original context and function as a cast of "virtual actors" in a variety of weird, wonderful and silly scenarios.

I've written extensively about the series (including Peach Ball) on my site if you're interested in some long reads! Links to all the articles can be found at https://moegamer.net/all-games/senran-kagura-series/

• Like 1