IGNORED

Uwol: Quest for money now available to pre-order

Gaztee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The white cartridge is pretty rad!

We like the white cart too, especially the back ;) Anyway a production run of those carts would be astronomical at the moment. I am sure when the final cart is finally shown people will like what they see. So we are continuing to work on getting this out to everyone, I have had to delay ordering parts for a couple of weeks to make sure they don't arrive whilst I am out of the country. So we are probably looking at early to Mid July to ship now. The labels have now been redesigned so they are good to go. The box and manual will be ready for French & German translation hopefully next week and the parts will probably be ordered around the same time. We have added to new play tester to make sure there are no glaring issues we have missed, so everyone gets the best version of the game possible.

And if anyone wants to pre-order then please send email to peleiades81@gmail.com and remember the more people that buy the more likely the developers will be to want to do more games for the Jaguar & isn't that what we all want?? :thumbsup:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EM sent on June 14th. I'm sure you're very busy so take your time on a reply. Can't wait to get my hands on this! Is that gmail address the preferred method of communication for any and all other requests for physical copies of ST ports referenced in the ST to Jaguar port thread, too? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Update

The final box protoype isn't back as yet, so until that is seen to be signed off we can't move to final printing.

The manual is complete just needs a final proof read before printing.

So we will be waiting on the Printer to fit the boxes into the schedule before we can give a final shipping date for the game. Hopefully this will still be before the end of the month. We will soon be able to showcase what everyone will be getting. We can't wait to show you, we think you'll love it.

Gaz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 11:26 AM, Sapicco said:

Is this still shipping this month?

I would say a very positive no. Gaz has just shipped out all the Turtles and Stunt Racer carts. He has a busy life from what I can gather away from this remarkable service to us. I’m guessing September at the earliest but that is just a guess. 

Quick update.

Work is stupidly busy at the moment, so between that and the last run of ST ports, progress with Uwol hasn't been as swift as we would have liked. I'm probably going to email everyone who's placed an order later this week to fully explain where we are with production. I am aiming to get the manuals finished and the boxes printed very soon. We appreciate everyone's patience with this, but we are making progress.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Update time!

So here finally we can show everyone what they have ordered. Everything is now being put together ready for shipping in approx 2 weeks time around my stupid work life! We hope you like the special Uwol orange carts. The game will only ever be sold with this colour cartridge.

Cheers

Gaz

Uwol Offical Launch Photo.JPG

• Like 3