Tommy Tallarico

Intellivision Amico - Tommy Tallarico introduction + Q&A

5 hours ago, Silverbot said:

Hi Tommy,

Is there any chance of a Pinball game like Devil’s Crush (Crash) on the Amico? 👍😀

Fantastic game, I'd love to see something like that on Amico.

• Like 8

Hey, Tommy's been nominated for an "Excellence in Entrepreneurship" Award by the Orange County Business Journal - very cool and well deserved:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Silverbot said:

Hi Tommy,

Is there any chance of a Pinball game like Devil’s Crush (Crash) on the Amico? 👍😀

I played Alien Crush on the TG-16 mini.  Never tried this one.  I heard it's better than Alien Crush.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, GrudgeQ said:

Hey, Tommy's been nominated for an "Excellence in Entrepreneurship" Award by the Orange County Business Journal - very cool and well deserved:

Congratulations Tommy.  You deserve it.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, GrudgeQ said:

That is fantastic!! Congrats Tommy!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, GrudgeQ said:

Congrats!  That has to be special (but well deserved) to be recognized outside of the video game industry for your hard work. 

Go Team Tallarico!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Silverbot said:

Hi Tommy,

Agreed.  A pinball game with this kind of look and polish would be nice to have on the Amico.  However, doubtful an update version of this game would come out on it due to the occult imagery.  Same probably for something like Alien Crush.  Very doubtful either one of those would pass all of the S.A.F.E. measures employed by IE for the Amico.  However, something like Time Cruise would be good.  That was another great PCE/TG-16 pinball game that would be a safer choice than either Alien Crush and/or Devil's Crush.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

To quote a few people from the video. I"m being sold on this".... "That's awesome "... "Gotta love seein' what we are seein"...   I've been sold for quite a while and this is just confirming what I already knew.  Can't wait for the next reveal! 

Any chance of seeing physical packaging soon? Easter egg some box art into a video maybe?  I know you are saving up some of the Wouldn't That Be Somethngtm payoffs until after you start marketing, but some more hints would be amazing!!!!

On a side note:  Is it me? Or is most art from modern games just, meh

• Like 5

OEB Pete Burgundy becomes the very first Intellivision Amico News Anchorman. However, his debut didn't go as well as planned. When the cameras went live he froze like a deer in headlights. :-o :lol:

oeb-pete-ron-burgundy-intellivision-amico-breaking-news.thumb.png.8b5807274461138b60e6089c5cdf9b13.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

If I had to take a guess... On February 18, we will have our next big video from Intellivision Entertainment. It will be Tommy's birthday !

I see 2 possibilities.

1) A video named "Moving into our new office".

2) An announcement regarding the new launch date !

What's your guess ?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Agreed.  A pinball game with this kind of look and polish would be nice to have on the Amico.  However, doubtful an update version of this game would come out on it due to the occult imagery.  Same probably for something like Alien Crush.  Very doubtful either one of those would pass all of the S.A.F.E. measures employed by IE for the Amico.  However, something like Time Cruise would be good.  That was another great PCE/TG-16 pinball game that would be a safer choice than either Alien Crush and/or Devil's Crush.

Starball on the Atari ST has a very similar feel, with the mini games and vertical playfields. And, it was a freeware/shareware title. Maybe the author, Dave Oldcorn, can finally get paid for his underappreciated masterpiece!

• Like 6

On 2/9/2021 at 6:17 PM, Intellivision Master said:

Tommy,

We need this if you bring back the Vectrex.

I just saw this and looked for one of these.

They sold out within an hour.

I did however just order the second version of the Sean Kelly multicart,the 3.0 a couple days ago.

But I still want one of these too!

• Like 4

Hi tommy,

I was wondering if you know the legendary David Whittacker, and if he will be involved with amico in any way. 

here is some of his music

• Like 7

11 hours ago, popsicle said:

Starball on the Atari ST has a very similar feel, with the mini games and vertical playfields. And, it was a freeware/shareware title. Maybe the author, Dave Oldcorn, can finally get paid for his underappreciated masterpiece!

Never heard of Starball.  Will have to give that a look here sometime soon.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nightmonkeyii said:

Hi tommy,

I was wondering if you know the legendary David Whittacker, and if he will be involved with amico in any way. 

here is some of his music

David Whittaker was the man and could really get those 8-bit and 16-bit micro computers humming.

• Like 4