Jump to content
Tommy Tallarico

Intellivision Amico - Tommy Tallarico introduction + Q&A

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

23!

 

The amount of games shown in the trailer tomorrow.

 

JUST got in a super amazing SURPRISE that folks here are gonna FREAK over!!

Didn't think it was going to be ready in time... but the developer kicked ass for us to get it in for tomorrow.

 

Editing it in now!  :)

 

 

 

Will you tell us tomorrow after the trailer which one it was ! ?

Will it be 3 minutes 5 seconds or one game will have to let some space for this 23rd game ( Have to fit with music length ! 😊 )

Thank you very much for everything you do for us !

Edited by LePionnier
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:


We've been talking about it.  Just need to make sure we can deliver what we promise.

 

 

I would like to have 8 controllers but are there any games that will have 8 player coop or versus ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cranker said:

I would like to have 8 controllers but are there any games that will have 8 player coop or versus ? 

Missile Command for sure.    QUOTE

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

23!

 

The amount of games shown in the trailer tomorrow.

 

JUST got in a super amazing SURPRISE that folks here are gonna FREAK over!!

Didn't think it was going to be ready in time... but the developer kicked ass for us to get it in for tomorrow.

 

Editing it in now!  :)

 

 

 

Gotta say, and this from a hardcore gamer and collector...the cornhole sceeen shot blew me away! Best of all you have shown. Colors and graphics are bright, vibrant very distinct. Funfactor looks to be through the roof as these motion type games are what my family loves! Super stoked and really looking forward to that trailer tomorrow Tommy! Kudos to you my man!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things on my current internet search history:

 

1) Intellivision 

2) Amico 

3) How to spell Tommy Tallarico's last name correctly

4) Ways to fall asleep when your excited for the next day

5) Lyrics from that Karate Kid song

6) How to make lists

7) Atariage Forum

  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and by the way...throw us working late East Coasters a nugget while you edit that trailer...another cool screen shot perhaps 😁

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

23!

 

The amount of games shown in the trailer tomorrow.

 

JUST got in a super amazing SURPRISE that folks here are gonna FREAK over!!

Didn't think it was going to be ready in time... but the developer kicked ass for us to get it in for tomorrow.

 

Editing it in now!  :)

 

 

 

Im sure you want to keep it a surprise but Once the video is released, let us know what the 23rd game was !!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Wren said:

Tommy i just came across this in an image search...This thing for St.Patty's? You holding out on us? Confirm or Deny!

 

D8wRkJ-XoAELSRl.thumb.jpg.7f05f01ef87743022a50874badfbb864.jpg

skins are pretty easy to make and use with these days, could open up all sorts of possibilities. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

23!

 

The amount of games shown in the trailer tomorrow.

 

JUST got in a super amazing SURPRISE that folks here are gonna FREAK over!!

Didn't think it was going to be ready in time... but the developer kicked ass for us to get it in for tomorrow.

 

Editing it in now!  :)

 

 

 

Now I got to shoot a new 3 minute trailer... LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LePionnier said:

Will you tell us tomorrow after the trailer which one it was ! ?

Will it be 3 minutes 5 seconds or one game will have to let some space for this 23rd game ( Have to fit with music length ! 😊 )

Thank you very much for everything you do for us !

 

Had to shorten Moon Patrol a bit.  It's okay... still 4 levels.

 


Yep.  I'll tell you which one tomorrow. 

 

Hint:  first 3 letters are AD&D.

(drops mic)

 

 

😲

 

🐉

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Cranker said:

I would like to have 8 controllers but are there any games that will have 8 player coop or versus ? 


Yep!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MarioMan88 said:

Gotta say, and this from a hardcore gamer and collector...the cornhole sceeen shot blew me away! Best of all you have shown. Colors and graphics are bright, vibrant very distinct. Funfactor looks to be through the roof as these motion type games are what my family loves! Super stoked and really looking forward to that trailer tomorrow Tommy! Kudos to you my man!


Thanks!!!  Haters continue to complain that these are a mobile games... yet each game we do is very stylized and proves that you don't need a super human graphics chip in order to entertain people.

:)

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

 

Had to shorten Moon Patrol a bit.  It's okay... still 4 levels.

 


Yep.  I'll tell you which one tomorrow. 

 

Hint:  first 3 letters are AD&D.

(drops mic)

 

 

😲

 

🐉

Thanks,now I am sure my dreams will be cloudy and filled with mountainous anxiety waiting for 10am...

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MarioMan88 said:

Oh, and by the way...throw us working late East Coasters a nugget while you edit that trailer...another cool screen shot perhaps 😁


See my "hint" above.  :D

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:


See my "hint" above.  :D

 

 

Thanks! Can’t wait for Utopia! My brothers fav original Intellivision game!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:


Thanks!!!  Haters continue to complain that these are a mobile games... yet each game we do is very stylized and proves that you don't need a super human graphics chip in order to entertain people.

:)

 

Guess where I’m older now I don’t need bleeding edge graphics and frames per second. Those games have their place and I’m not knocking them, just long for simple fun games my family and I can enjoy...ahhh the wait for my FE will probably significantly intensify after this gameplay trailer drops tomorrow 😅

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:


Thanks!!!  Haters continue to complain that these are a mobile games... yet each game we do is very stylized and proves that you don't need a super human graphics chip in order to entertain people.

:)

 

I’m so tired of the mobile game comparison. People just don’t get it, but hopefully they will when they play theses games. There are so many details that differentiate Amico games from mobile games. I lost my temper and commented on a YouTube video when I heard this comparison one to many times !!! Lol 

 

Anyway keep up The good work and never let the passion die. This is the secret ingredient that can not be copied !!! I feel so involved in this project and am super thankful as a 53 year old that grew up Owning almost every system out there. I never thought I would ever be this excited again for a new system !! I feel Like a kid again ! 
 

Thank you Tommy 😀

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:


Thanks!!!  Haters continue to complain that these are a mobile games... yet each game we do is very stylized and proves that you don't need a super human graphics chip in order to entertain people.

:)

 

I still wonder why people say otherwise when the NES mini insta-sold out, although that's probably due to nostalgia.

 

I'd rather have simple graphics and a good game than a shiny game that's broken. Maybe that's why my desk is literally covered in 80s/90s game consoles. And a Switch, 3DS, and Vita TV, but those are exceptions, of course. Don't worry, I didn't forget about the Intellivision being from 79, but it is way too big to fit on my desk, especially with the Intellivoice, and I don't have a way to connect it to my monitor anyway, so it goes on top of the CRT for now.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

 

Had to shorten Moon Patrol a bit.  It's okay... still 4 levels.

 


Yep.  I'll tell you which one tomorrow. 

 

Hint:  first 3 letters are AD&D.

(drops mic)

 

 

😲

 

🐉

Oh my! I was not expecting that. 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I can't wait to see this video!  I do know that the music on it is really kick-ass though! More than once in the last couple of weeks I've been drawn out of my lair to find out where the really sweet music is coming from, only to catch the last 30 seconds of the video.  (The INTV office has a pretty decent sound system in the back warehouse area!)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Wren said:

Tommy i just came across this in an image search...This thing for St.Patty's? You holding out on us? Confirm or Deny!

 

D8wRkJ-XoAELSRl.thumb.jpg.7f05f01ef87743022a50874badfbb864.jpg

Kermit Green: limited edition.

 

Kermit is going to chill next to my woodgrain Amico.

20200317_022457.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

 

Had to shorten Moon Patrol a bit.  It's okay... still 4 levels.

 


Yep.  I'll tell you which one tomorrow. 

 

Hint:  first 3 letters are AD&D.

(drops mic)

 

 

😲

 

🐉

"Adding and Subtracting Challenge"??  I mean, it might be a fun game, but is it really mic drop worthy?  I can't wait to see the video when it's posted.  

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...