Jump to content
Tommy Tallarico

Intellivision Amico - Tommy Tallarico introduction + Q&A

Recommended Posts

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but just in case it hasn't, we were reminiscing about all in one room playing smash bros.  a game like that could quite fun, especially 8 at once.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AtariSociety said:

Came here early figuring I would be 1st in line to watch the new video trailer from Intellivision and @Tommy Tallarico but appears that SOB @OEB_Pete beat me here.  Appears he slept on the sidewalk all night to be 1st.

 

Don't ask where he is letting the lizard leak!  😂

 

Hope everyone enjoys the new trailers today!

 

Call it Intellivision Trailer Tuesday from now on!

 

TJ

 

Well... If Tommy doesn't come through...look who put out a poster today as well..  😍😍. Lmfao!! 

a62c9cd0-6852-11ea-b8e6-6ba93712807b.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RetroAl said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but just in case it hasn't, we were reminiscing about all in one room playing smash bros.  a game like that could quite fun, especially 8 at once.

I actually suggested this to Tommy a while back but he never responded.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RetroAl said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but just in case it hasn't, we were reminiscing about all in one room playing smash bros.  a game like that could quite fun, especially 8 at once.

 

4 minutes ago, Atari_Master said:

I actually suggested this to Tommy a while back but he never responded.

This was actually something brought up a long while ago when discussing the potential of fighting games on the Amico. Tommy said something cartoony like Clayfighter was a small possibility, and then when talking about a party fighter or 3D Arena fighter I believe Tommy mentioned something like Spy vs Spy coming to Amico.

Edited by 1001lives
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AtariSociety said:

Came here early figuring I would be 1st in line to watch the new video trailer from Intellivision and @Tommy Tallarico but appears that SOB @OEB_Pete beat me here.  Appears he slept on the sidewalk all night to be 1st.

 

Don't ask where he is letting the lizard leak!  😂

 

Hope everyone enjoys the new trailers today!

 

Call it Intellivision Trailer Tuesday from now on!

 

TJ

 

I am super busy at work may miss it :(  But you got me covered right!

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1001lives said:

 

This was actually something brought up a long while ago when discussing the potential of fighting games on the Amico. Tommy said something cartoony like Clayfighter was a small possibility, and then when talking about a party fighter or 3D Arena fighter I believe Tommy mentioned something like Spy vs Spy coming to Amico.

8 Player DiveKick is what we really need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20+ folks monitoring this topic... What's the Over/Under on how many we have in 15 minutes? 🙂

 

I'll say.... 53.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BiffMan said:

20+ folks monitoring this topic... What's the Over/Under on how many we have in 15 minutes? 🙂

 

I'll say.... 53.

I'll take the under bet on that. However, in 20 minutes I'll take the over.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RxScram said:

I'll take the under bet on that. However, in 20 minutes I'll take the over.

Lol... If only sports books bets worked that way. 😁

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
09 h 49
09 h 50    
09 h 51
09 h 52
09 h 53
09 h 54
09 h 55
09 h 56
09 h 57
09 h 58
09 h 59
10 h 00
mardi 17 mars 2020

Pacific Time (PT)  😁

 

Edit : Oh, I forgot to tell you why I am doing this !

This is the daily press conference of my Prime Minister of Quebec! ;) lol

Edited by LePionnier
Countup ! (BiffMan)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ColdCoffee said:

1331161829-f5.jpg

8 minutes till blast....

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LePionnier said:
09 h 49       09 h 50
mardi 17 mars 2020

Pacific Time (PT)  😁

That's a "count up" 😁

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOOM!!!
 

In our challenging quest to try and stay as positive as possible during this most difficult time in the world, we hope our newest 3 minute gameplay trailer and upcoming VIP Edition announcement adds a little excitement and joy to your day. Thank-you for your incredible enthusiasm and support as we all try to stay safe and continue to face challenges ahead. We know that as a community, as people... we will overcome and flourish again.
 
[PRESS RELEASE]
 
INTELLIVISION REVEALS NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILER SHOWCASING 23 GAMES
 
Legacy Video Game Company Announces March 31 Limited VIP Edition Amico System Pre-Order
 
IRVINE, Calif. – March 17, 2020 – In anticipation of the Intellivision Amico family entertainment system launching later this year, Intellivision today announced a new gameplay trailer now available. Showcasing 23 games, nearly half of which have never been seen, the trailer offers enthusiasts a sneak peek at the reimagined favorites and groundbreaking original games that will be featured on Intellivision’s newest system Amico, launching 10-10-2020.
 
Following a sold-out Founders Edition program – launched in January and selling out within hours – Intellivision is excited to announce a limited VIP Edition pre-order program for the highly anticipated Amico system. Beginning March 31, 2020, fans who take advantage of the pre-order will gain access to the Graphite Black and Glacier White consoles for the first time as well as a second chance to secure the Vintage Woodgrain model. Included in the VIP Edition program are a $25 RFID Amico digital game store gift card, a 25% off online merchandise store discount code, a lenticular Running Man trading card signed by Tommy Tallarico, and three digital video game soundtrack albums including “Earthworm Jim Anthology.” With a $100 refundable deposit, the pre-order bundle is $249 for Graphite Black or Glacier White and $279 for Vintage Woodgrain.
 
Subscribed mailing list followers will receive an email invitation on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time with purchase instructions. Make sure to sign up at www.IntellivisionAmico.com
 
# # #
 
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Shark! Shark! animations are still a bit awkward, but I expect they will be nice and polished for release!

 

Skiing looks really damn awesome. That's going to be a really great pack-in game, I think, and one to spend some time with for sure.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...