Jump to content
Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

intellivision-amico-running-man-memorial-day.gif.25e4be453dd22148d4f7852457dcb598.gif


This is super cool.  Thanks for making this.

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

 



This was a really good one.  After the Amico All Access live stream was over I shared some info and showed the panel a few behind the scenes things and they were very impressed!

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NTV said:

Over or under?

 

2000

 

Does this forum reach 2000 pages before the Amico is released?

 

I'm taking the under.

:)

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy, how do you plan to compete with multiple 6 packs of bottled water piled on a table? I mean, the price point is far less than the Amico and they offer hundreds of hours of fun.

Edited by IntelliMission
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm taking the over. Not because I don't think the Amico will be released on 10-10-21 as I strongly believe you will do everything your power to make that happen. I just believe there is going to be a lot of announcements by you and the press previously to it being released that will generate a lot of discussion on this forum. Especially once you announce that it is indeed going to happen.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

intellivision-amico-running-man-memorial-day.gif.25e4be453dd22148d4f7852457dcb598.gif

Today we remember all those who lost their lives while serving their country. Some were friends. Some were family. Most were people that we will never know. Their sacrifices will not be forgotten. When the call to serve was issued, they answered. 

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

We can get to page 2000.  I'll just do a bunch of posts.  Lol.  Don't worry, we'll get there in no time.  Just kidding.

I'm taking the over just for this reason... Hahahaha.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NTV said:

I'm taking the over. Not because I don't think the Amico will be released on 10-10-21 as I strongly believe you will do everything your power to make that happen. I just believe there is going to be a lot of announcements by you and the press previously to it being released that will generate a lot of discussion on this forum. Especially once you announce that it is indeed going to happen.

 

Fair point!

 

:)

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, vongruetz said:

Today we remember all those who lost their lives while serving their country. Some were friends. Some were family. Most were people that we will never know. Their sacrifices will not be forgotten. When the call to serve was issued, they answered. 


Thank you for that GREAT post.

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NTV said:

Over or under?

 

2000

 

Does this forum reach 2000 pages before the Amico is released?

Under for sure!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

You really owe it to yourself to get the Intellivision version and try it out ASAP, even if it's through emulation.  I used to wonder what the fuss was all about with Demon Attack.  I didn't care for the Atari version much and then I tried the Intellivision version and it blew me away (pun intended)!  I love the fact that Intellivision added some great background graphics and of course the boss stage.  It keeps you coming back for more!

Sure, I'd love to play it, but I'm hoping Tommy will make it available on the Amico. I don't emulate games and I don't own a vintage Intellivision.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NTV said:

Over or under?

 

2000

 

Does this forum reach 2000 pages before the Amico is released?

Depends if it actually launches this October. We shall see.

Edited by RREDDWARFF
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's not Amico related, but it definitely involves Intellivision.

 

Funstock is down to less than 5% left for its Evercade VS Founder's Edition console if anyone is interested. This bundle does include the Intellivision Collection 1 cartridge. I was completely unaware this console was coming out and ended up finding out by chance.

 

Tommy, I personally think it's really neat to see classic Intellivision games on this platform. I have to ask, are you able to share a little info on what to expect from Collection 2?   

 

 

***I should also point out, they are selling the Evercade Intellivision Collection 1 cartridge at Best Buy. 

Edited by RREDDWARFF
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NTV said:

Over or under?

 

2000

 

Does this forum reach 2000 pages before the Amico is released?

I hope not !!! 😅

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:



This was a really good one.  After the Amico All Access live stream was over I shared some info and showed the panel a few behind the scenes things and they were very impressed!

 

 

This explains why OEB Pete didn't seem to want to continue the live any longer despite Tommy being present ...  lol 😉

I found it was a little too short ! 😁

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst sat thinking about what the new Amico game boxes may be like, I updated my previous case design for a game that I'm excited for... Night Stalker! It's the second title in the imaginary Action Range :-).

 

 

 

 

E07BA9F7-EC5A-478B-88CE-2C50B2D023BD.png

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, totalamico said:

Whilst sat thinking about what the new Amico game boxes may be like, I updated my previous case design for a game that I'm excited for... Night Stalker! It's the second title in the imaginary Action Range :-).

 

 

 

 

E07BA9F7-EC5A-478B-88CE-2C50B2D023BD.png

I love this !!!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, totalamico said:

Whilst sat thinking about what the new Amico game boxes may be like, I updated my previous case design for a game that I'm excited for... Night Stalker! It's the second title in the imaginary Action Range :-).

 

 

 

 

E07BA9F7-EC5A-478B-88CE-2C50B2D023BD.png

Awesome.  Keep up the good work. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RREDDWARFF said:

Tommy, I personally think it's really neat to see classic Intellivision games on this platform. I have to ask, are you able to share a little info on what to expect from Collection 2? 


I can't, as it's up to Evercade to release info and they have a schedule.  All I can say is that there are definitely some big titles on Collection 2... including Cloudy Mountain!

 

:)

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:


I can't, as it's up to Evercade to release info and they have a schedule.  All I can say is that there are definitely some big titles on Collection 2... including Cloudy Mountain!

 

:)

 

 

Sounds great.  Any info on how  they plan on emulating the keypad with games like that?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IMBerzerk said:

Sounds great.  Any info on how  they plan on emulating the keypad with games like that?  

The same way they did with Night Stalker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...