Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

Strap yourselves in for Monday....         New party member! Tags: movie star wars episode 4 harrison ford han solo a  new hope episode iv sta… | Star wars episode 4, Star wars luke skywalker, Star  wars humor 

I'm so looking forward to this! 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

Looks like a fun game for Amico.

I'm still pushing for ladder-ball:

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Swami said:

I'm still pushing for ladder-ball:

This looks interesting.  I've never heard of Ladder Ball  before.  If it was on Amico, it would be fun with motion controls.  

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

This looks interesting.  I've never heard of Ladder Ball  before.  If it was on Amico, it would be fun with motion controls.  

We play it when I go to my sisters house on holidays and we play with her, her husband, her kids and their significant others and her grandkids. Oldest grandkid is 12 and she's into painting now and I got her an easel for last Christmas.

• Like 4

On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Silverbot said:

Here in the UK on Amazon, Argos and Game you can only order the White one………….so White it is!

What would stop you from ordering from IE directly for other options?  Or Game-Legends.com in the EU for Galaxy Purple?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Saldo said:

What would stop you from ordering from IE directly for other options?  Or Game-Legends.com in the EU for Galaxy Purple?

Shipping costs, import taxes, sales tax on imported goods, potentially also an incompatible PSU, lack of warranty.

On a $300 item you can add another $200 to the total easily. Recently had the same exact experience, and then what to do if it breaks and needs returning? 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Saldo said:

Import taxes! 😔

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, justclaws said:

Shipping costs, import taxes, sales tax on imported goods, potentially also an incompatible PSU, lack of warrantee?

On a $300 item you can add another $200 to the total easily. Recently had the same exact experience, and then what to do if it breaks and needs returning? 

And all of what you said 😂, to be honest, I like it in the white anyway 😀👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

Ladder Ball is great, and would be great with motion controls. It's very popular at the beach. My family plays it quite a bit as it's easy for everyone to play and quite fun.

• Like 7

About Intellivision at E3.

I have one bigger question than the others !

Will a launch date will be mentioned !!??

Or will they say something like, "Available later this year", "Coming soon", or "Available in a few months"  etc.

What do you think ?

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, LePionnier said:

About Intellivision at E3.

I have one bigger question than the others !

Will a launch date will be mentioned !!??

Or will they say something like, "Available later this year", "Coming soon", or "Available in a few months"  etc.

What do you think ?

I think it's possible that a launch date could be mentioned.  They might say coming later this year or something.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, vongruetz said:

Ladder Ball is great, and would be great with motion controls. It's very popular at the beach. My family plays it quite a bit as it's easy for everyone to play and quite fun.

The company in the video is Gather Together Games, so, it sounds like a good fit for Amico. Also, it would be the only platform to have it.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, justclaws said:

Shipping costs, import taxes, sales tax on imported goods, potentially also an incompatible PSU, lack of warranty.

Ok, yes I can see the tax issue, but I believe the power supply is universal and just requires a different plug adapter.  I’m not entirely sure about that, but RX Scram might be able to shed some light on that.  Also, not sure why there would be a lack of warranty.  IE warrantees the unit, not the place where you bought it.  Yes, some merchants have a return policy and obviously if that merchant was in your country it is easier to return but for a warranty issue you are going to send it back to IE regardless.  It might not be IE in the US, but possibly in Europe.  Maybe Tommy can talk to how the warranty will work for overseas customers.

• Like 3

Another few e3 Predictions:

Last pack in game will be announced today... 

--->Earthworm Jim 1/2  is my not so real prediction.

More Atari Licenses will be announced.

(Old one but a reminder) One or two of the announcements will be tied into a few Wouldn't that be something tm comments made a while back..

• Like 3

If you would rather watch the E3 presentation with reactions & post commentary - check out OEB Pete's live stream in about 15 minutes before the E3 presentation starts

• Like 4