Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

11 hours ago, RREDDWARFF said:

I too am looking forward to the original retro titles on the Amico. This is especially true if there are titles that haven't been released on previous Intellivision compilations, such as Intellivision Lives on the original Xbox

Also, having the original or close to original control scheme will be helpful on many games.

• Like 5

The infinite patience of @mr_me is outstanding. He keeps clearing up all the lies and conspiracy theories and has been doing this for months, possibly years. And he never loses his grip. Tommy, give this man a high-profile job as IE's community manager or something. That guy is not human (in a good way).

• Like 9

9 hours ago, IMBerzerk said:

So when a team has a tough year do you sell all your stuff and dump out?  No, you stick with them, so when they win it tastes even better!!

I should know... Long suffering NY Jets fan...

I feel your pain, I'm a Leafs fan. :(

toronto-maple-leafs-fan.jpg.6405317feaa0b64e64046db4a02a8c5d.jpg

At least we got back to back World Series Wins in '92 and '93. Those teams were STACKED! And we all know having the best players does not always equate to a championship. *cough Atlanta Braves *cough *cough

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@Tommy Tallarico has IE thought about allowing any of the game developers approval to port a demo of their games into the Amico Club App as a method for them to further promote their games?  

Wouldn’t think it would typically be in their or IE’s best interest to port over an entire first level like was done for Moon Patrol (unless yoir going to hold another special competition 😁), but something complete enough that gets the gameplay mechanics and game concept across without being too short to be frustrating for the app user (the first Moon Patrol teaser was too short IMO).

Could be a way to also bump interest in Amico without straining too many resources at IE.  I know this isn’t the current focus, but if this was offloaded to interested developers, it could be a win, win, win (for developers, IE and fans).   

Edited by Starpaddler
  • Like 8

If like me you really liked the new Amico Show from this guy, take a little look behind the scene, and see how he is doing his incredible visuals !

This guy need to work for I.E. ( When they will have more money ! lol 😅 )

Congrats to him, and I hope his channel will become huge. He is passionate, and as Tommy always says, that's the most important thing when you do and like something and also have dreams !

Edited by LePionnier
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, CurlyQ said:

I feel your pain, I'm a Leafs fan. :(

toronto-maple-leafs-fan.jpg.6405317feaa0b64e64046db4a02a8c5d.jpg

At least we got back to back World Series Wins in '92 and '93. Those teams were STACKED! And we all know having the best players does not always equate to a championship. *cough Atlanta Braves *cough *cough

Lol. Awesome!

Yanks try it every year and it never works ..now the Mets are doing it too.  You can't buy the Series... The best teams are always the scrappy,  no-name guys hungry for the win.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2021 at 10:01 PM, Tommy Tallarico said:

Hi Everyone!,

Here's the latest update.  I have a super busy work weekend, but will try to put some time aside to answer any questions if I can.

As always... thank you for your support!

Won' lie ... Kinda bummed about the whole delayed again thing. But can't say that you didn't warn us months ago...   In the long run, get the console out when it's ready. Remember to never sell a wine .. Before it's time...

Outtakes from an Orson Welles wine commercial after he had drunk too much  wine | Boing Boing

Especially if you happen to have had WAY too much to drink. (If you haven't seen the outtakes on this video.. Very funny).

Edited by woobman
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, LePionnier said:
My girlfriend just showed me this photo she took on October 10, 2020, the initial date planned for Amico!
My son and I had celebrated this by proudly wearing the t-shirt!

IMG_2255(1).jpg

Pretty dogs. Something's got there attention off to the left. That cracks me up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, IntelliMission said:

The infinite patience of @mr_me is outstanding. He keeps clearing up all the lies and conspiracy theories and has been doing this for months, possibly years. And he never loses his grip. Tommy, give this man a high-profile job as IE's community manager or something. That guy is not human (in a good way).

🏆

Hahaha! I know right!  I've seen him in action before.  He has a lot more patience than I ever did... that's for sure!   :)

At this point I've stopped reading or replying to the known bad actors on here but I can only assume that he's serving up facts on a daily basis.  He definitely seems a lot more informed than most.

I've noticed a few times that people have wrongly assumed that @mr_me is really me, or that he works for Intellivison.  Of course neither is true and one only needs to look at his profile to see that he's been posting here a lot longer than I have.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, RREDDWARFF said:

Pretty dogs. Something's got there attention off to the left. That cracks me up.

They are looking at the mailman in hopes of anticipating a Founders Edition delivery?

:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

13 hours ago, LePionnier said:

If like me you really liked the new Amico Show from this guy, take a little look behind the scene, and see how he is doing his incredible visuals !

This guy need to work for I.E. ( When they will have more money ! lol 😅 )

Congrats to him, and I hope his channel will become huge. He is passionate, and as Tommy always says, that's the most important thing when you do and like something and also have dreams !

He's really great and super talented!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

🏆

Hahaha! I know right!  I've seen him in action before.  He has a lot more patience than I ever did... that's for sure!   :)

At this point I've stopped reading or replying to the known bad actors on here but I can only assume that he's serving up facts on a daily basis.  He definitely seems a lot more informed than most.

I've noticed a few times that people have wrongly assumed that @mr_me is really me, or that he works for Intellivison.  Of course neither is true and one only needs to look at his profile to see that he's been posting here a lot longer than I have.

He has been trying to clear up some speculative misinformation going around in the thread below.  But some people don't want to stop beating a dead horse it seems.  I'm glad he's speaking up, but I wouldn't have his patience if I tried!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

He sent me his latest mix of his new Night Stalker song!  Can't wait for everyone to check it out.  It's really good!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Starpaddler said:

@Tommy Tallarico has IE thought about allowing any of the game developers approval to port a demo of their games into the Amico Club App as a method for them to further promote their games?  

Wouldn’t think it would typically be in their or IE’s best interest to port over an entire first level like was done for Moon Patrol (unless yoir going to hold another special competition 😁), but something complete enough that gets the gameplay mechanics and game concept across without being too short to be frustrating for the app user (the first Moon Patrol teaser was too short IMO).

Could be a way to also bump interest in Amico without straining too many resources at IE.  I know this isn’t the current focus, but if this was offloaded to interested developers, it could be a win, win, win (for developers, IE and fans).   

The Amico app is done by us in-house and we're so focused on launch that we just don't have the time or capacity to work on it right now.  And even our developers are all in bug testing mode which is the most intense and busy part of a project.  So the timing is just bad right now.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, LePionnier said:
My girlfriend just showed me this photo she took on October 10, 2020, the initial date planned for Amico!
My son and I had celebrated this by proudly wearing the t-shirt!

IMG_2255(1).jpg

So cool!

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

On 8/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, Noah98 said:

Tommy,

I preordered a VIP edition last March, not a Founders Edition. Are VIP's part of the preorders you are trying to fulfill in 2021, or just the Founders Editions? 

Yes.  VIP's are part of the group which we are focused on trying to deliver by the end of the year.  All current pre-orders are in that group.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Hi Everyone,

I don't have time to go through every post from the weekend but I have read them all and I just want to thank everyone for understanding the difficult and challenging situation we've been dealing with and for being so patient with us.

As I'm sure you all know, no one wants Amico out there more than the folks at Intellivision and it really means a lot to us that folks can see what we're going through because of all these challenges and that they are not giving up hope.

I can not wait until you are all playing Amico!!  And just know that we are doing everything in our power to make that happen.

Thank you all for your support and kind words of encouragement.  It really means a lot to us!

❤️

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

Back to the awesome PandaSub2000 guy/channel and while we wait for his next video, the Amico video has 2000 views and the rest of the videos only 100. But his previous videos seem to be worth checking out too.

I especially recommend one about how Koji Kondo "stole" many of his more important melodies from 60s/70s/80s rock songs (and a Japanese commercial for kids).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

He sent me his latest mix of his new Night Stalker song!  Can't wait for everyone to check it out.  It's really good!

DJC, you and PandaSub2000 could collaborate for his next video, like letting him use the song !? He said one of his video will be in the world of night stalker ! 😀

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

I posted that video yesterday but then it said unavailable.  I guess he took it down.

2 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

He has been trying to clear up some speculative misinformation going around in the thread below.  But some people don't want to stop beating a dead horse it seems.  I'm glad he's speaking up, but I wouldn't have his patience if I tried!

It really is a waste of time to have these discussions with certain people, but it has become part of my Atariage hobby.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, mr_me said:

It really is a waste of time to have these discussions with certain people, but it has become part of my Atariage hobby.

That's got to be tiring hobby these days! 😁

Edited by atarifan88
  • Haha 5