Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

12 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

A very fun listen!!!!  Good beat. Good music.  Now its stuck in my head... Thanks!  🤪

• Like 4

This is kinda funny.

Check out the price of what someone is trying to sell Amico's for on Ebay.  Good luck with that.  :)

The seller has 15,000 feedback so he's probably a legit seller.  I'm guessing he has them on pre-order and feels they are going to be super rare. 

He's selling Galaxy Purple, Graphite Black & Glacier White which implies he has them on pre-order from GameStop (as GameStop is the only place in the U.S. you can get that color still).

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Tommy Tallarico said:
This is kinda funny.

Check out the price of what someone is trying to sell Amico's for on Ebay.  Good luck with that.  :)

The seller has 15,000 feedback so he's probably a legit seller.  I'm guessing he has them on pre-order and feels they are going to be super rare. 

He's selling Galaxy Purple, Graphite Black & Glacier White which implies he has them on pre-order from GameStop (as GameStop is the only place in the U.S. you can get that color still).

I'm not surprised, people try anything to make a buck or grand.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, The Wren said:

Hey Tommy,

Loving all the posts about the physical media. I need them all! Where and when can we look to start pre-booking all that stuff? 

As for the delay...don't care...freakin stoked since you announced it on EP Live in 2018! I have Diamond Hands on this one ;)

The Wren

Thanks!

No word yet on when we will be starting to take orders and send out our physical products.  The hope is to get them out before the end of the year or sooner.  But nothing confirmed at this point.

Thank you for your support and understanding.  It really means a lot!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Zee said:

I'm not surprised, people try anything to make a buck or grand.

...or two!

:)

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:
This is kinda funny.

Hey tommy, why is he getting his earlier than us? - - - "Delivery: Estimated on or before Thu. Sep. 23"

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:
This is kinda funny.

Holy buckets! That's a bit brash.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NTV said:

Hey tommy, why is he getting his earlier than us? - - - "Delivery: Estimated on or before Thu. Sep. 23"

I think the answer is because he's lying.   :)

I was just told that Ebay rules state you can't sell pre-orders that are less than 30 days... so we are having our folks reach out to get this taken down.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@Tommy Tallarico Sorry if this has been asked before, but I remember there were talks about some R&D with possible tactile buttons to be added to the screen as an attachment. Is that still a thing? I imagine things may have had to change course in development.  But was curious.

Also, still exited to have mine on preorder. Wishing you and your team all the best.

-Sevenlives Designs

Edited by SevenTari
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

I think the answer is because he's lying.   :)

I was just told that Ebay rules state you can't sell pre-orders that are less than 30 days... so we are having our folks reach out to get this taken down.

anyway, nobody (fortunately!) is taking the bait. There's no doubt it's a take-the-money-and-run case. To be honest I didn't even look for my popcorn when I saw the three listings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SevenTari said:

@Tommy Tallarico Sorry if this has been asked before, but I remember there were talks about some R&D with possible tactile buttons to be added to the screen as an attachment. Is that still a thing? I imagine things may have had to change course in development.  But was curious.

Also, still exited to have mine on preorder. Wishing you and your team all the best.

-Sevenlives Designs

That could be a cool gift for those who pre-ordered Amico !? (Initially it was supposed to be included with each Amico !) 😀

• Like 4

On 8/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, Tommy Tallarico said:

We are going to be trying our hardest to fulfill ALL pre-orders at this time.  That would include the ones handled by the Koch folks (i.e. all of Europe/UK).

My understanding is that anyone who has put down a pre-order will be contacted via e-mail for their free gift.  I would imagine it may take a little longer for the orders not directly done through Intellivision (as we already have everyone's e-mail address).  If you don't receive it over the next week or so, feel free to PM me directly here and I'll take care of it.

Thanks!

I know you can't promise anything at this point, but it would be amazing if we did get our hands on 3rd party pre-orders in the UK (I bought on Amazon).

Thanks for coming on here and answering questions once again Tommy.  Pretty amazing for a CEO to take the time :)

• Like 4

Not surprising to see Amico's on eBay, listing for $1,999.99 each. Supply and demand = $$$$$

intellivision-amico-black-market-consoles.thumb.png.5f4b2c47f39479a5adb6cd7426d7f6aa.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Not surprising to see Amico's on eBay listing for $1,999.99 each. Supply and demand = $$$$$

intellivision-amico-black-market.thumb.png.82a0c5233f341068cc022d37570807a5.png

What's does he have inside his jacket on the other side? Physical Media and Founder's Pins?

Make it happen CurlyQ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, SevenTari said:

-Sevenlives Designs

Yep!  They will be sold separately.  2 discs & 4 buttons per pack.  So good for 2 more phone controllers.

• Like 7

Very fair and balanced video about Amico and our recent announcement, but wanted to post it here because he highlighted a comment from @Alpha82!!

• Like 6

On 8/7/2021 at 6:30 PM, atm94404 said:

The CFO said a couple weeks back that the Amico had passed "the most difficult" of the FCC certification tests and the rest should be done "in a week or two".  So has the Amico completed all its FCC certification tests?   If so, what's the application ID?  That way we can see those completed tests on the FCC's website.  After all, manufacturing (whether parts are available or not) can't begin until that certification is finished.

I think this hasn't been answered yet so maybe @Tommy Tallarico can give us an update on the current status?

@Tommy Tallarico One thing is a little bit unclear for me about the physical games/products. I have seen you writing that they would be "NFT". I would like to be just sure: Did you mean NFT (non-fungible token) or did you mean NFC (protocol of RFID)? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Yep!  They will be sold separately.  2 discs & 4 buttons per pack.  So good for 2 more phone controllers.

Really? Isn't even included for the founders edition?

How about adapters for European power plug? These were promised for FE. Will they be left out too? 

Edited by MinerWilly

2 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Very fair and balanced video about Amico and our recent announcement, but wanted to post it here because he highlighted a comment from @Alpha82!!

kind of surreal seeing a comment I made used in a video I don’t think I’ve ever had that happen before thanks for sharing 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MinerWilly said:

Really? Isn't even included for the founders edition?

How about adapters for European power plug? These were promised for FE. Will they be left out too? 

Those buttons were never promised for the founders edition it was mentioned once that they were considering adding the buttons for phones in the box with the console but they decided against that it appears probably I would assume so they don’t lose money.

I don’t really know about euro adapter but I would assume that like any electronic item I know of sold in multiple countries it will come with an adapter or plug that is compatible with the country.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MinerWilly said:

This also applies to the pre ordered VIP editions, so I'd like to know it as well.

9 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

I remember the buttons part, but not discs as well?? That's actually pretty cool!

Spinner games are the best. Something like Warlords would be pretty cool on the Amico.  :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alpha82 said:

kind of surreal seeing a comment I made used in a video I don’t think I’ve ever had that happen before thanks for sharing 

What was the comment?

• Like 1