Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

6 hours ago, RREDDWARFF said:

I know many have already said so, but thank you Tommy to you and the Intellivision team. The free music gift was nice, and it's comforting to see you show appreciation for your fans and those who pre-ordered the Amico. 👍

Thanks!  And a big HECK YEAH... would definitely not have been such a fun ride over the past few years if not for the cool folks who have supported us with positivity and general excitement for what we're doing.

Have met a ton of great people and made a lot of great friends.

And I can tell you that it's not just me... it's the entire company.  Thank you all for your continued support!

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Cranker said:

I did not receive an email ….

Some folks have mentioned that it was caught in their spam.  Please check there.  If you didn't receive it, please e-mail [email protected] and they will take care of you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, nysavant said:

@Tommy Tallarico Will people who pre-ordered via Amazon or other sites get the gift email as well?

Yep!  It will probably take longer... so please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with your dated pre-order and they will send it to you right away!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, woobman said:

This is shaping up to be a good Friday the 13th!

Can't wait to get the 2nd email. :)

Thank you again Tommy and all the team at Intellivision!

Thanks!  Please let me know if you received it.

For everyone who has ordered directly from us... they should have received it by now.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

So great to see new folks talking about Amico in a positive, mature and intelligent way.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Cranker said:

Sorry to say that I agree with this video and I’m extremely disappointed that Tommy did not come on camera to share the news in person. If you are losing my interest , I can’t be the only one . I hope it does come out this year. That’s my rant !

That's fine.  It's impossible to please everyone. 

Here's what you should probably take into consideration.  On one hand, groups of people are telling me (in different ways... some nice... some not so nice) to just shut up, to stay in the background, let PR people talk instead, to let the console do the talking, etc.  And some folks are now angry and upset that I'm not in front of the camera?

So it's impossible to please everyone... so instead... I do what I think is right.  And if folks are upset at that, then that's okay because I can't please everyone.  But I will try my best to at least please myself and do what I feel is the right thing to do.

If folks feel that giving away the last 20 years of my entire career for free is somehow a slap in the face... that's fine.  It's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.  It does however seem that from the other responses here, that maybe that sentiment is the minority and not the majority.

Hope you enjoy the music.  I can only hope that once you give it a listen you won't feel so disappointed.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

I'm enjoying listening to it now.. Thank you for the gift!  Hope to get my founder Amico by the end of the year!  Best of luck with everything!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, eebuckeye said:

I'm enjoying listening to it now.. Thank you for the gift!  Hope to get my founder Amico by the end of the year!  Best of luck with everything!

Thanks!  I hope you do as well.  We are working like crazy to hopefully make that happen!!

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

That's fine.  It's impossible to please everyone. 

Here's what you should probably take into consideration.  On one hand, groups of people are telling me (in different ways... some nice... some not so nice) to just shut up, to stay in the background, let PR people talk instead, to let the console do the talking, etc.  And some folks are now angry and upset that I'm not in front of the camera?

So it's impossible to please everyone... so instead... I do what I think is right.  And if folks are upset at that, then that's okay because I can't please everyone.  But I will try my best to at least please myself and do what I feel is the right thing to do.

If folks feel that giving away the last 20 years of my entire career for free is somehow a slap in the face... that's fine.  It's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.  It does however seem that from the other responses here, that maybe that sentiment is the minority and not the majority.

Hope you enjoy the music.  I can only hope that once you give it a listen you won't feel so disappointed.

It’s not the gift that was the issue. I would have liked a statement by you regarding the delay. Maybe that’s not reasonable but it’s not like you are camera shy 🙈 

Edited by Cranker
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

For everyone who has ordered directly from us... they should have received it by now.

Got it!!! downloading and listening to EWJ already :)

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Cranker said:

It’s not the gift that was the issue. I would have liked a statement by you regarding the delay. Maybe that’s not reasonable but it’s not like you are camera shy 🙈 

Maybe he was the one who wrote the emails. If he was, that would definitely make them statements by him on behalf of the company...

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Cranker said:

Not according to the youtube attract snap shot: the gift is a slap in the face.... or am I misunderstanding the attached pic?  Smells almost like a typical attention seeking flame-bait headline to generate more views, seems hardly respectful

Don't get me wrong, your message got lost a bit to me because of the flame bait but I get the frustration and we are all allowed to react in our own way.  You do you, carry on but as much as you may feel a gift wasn't enough, as Tommy pointed out, he's damned if he does, and he's damned if he doesn't.  I guarantee if Tommy had put out a video stating "with great sadness, I have to report another delay" and done nothing else, that would have gone over even worse with people just crapping over "the same message".  Here, they get something of REAL VALUE, something that was created via blood, sweat and tears and given freely.

Even then, it won't be enough, I'm sure someone will say we are being bribed to shut up and take the delay with a smile on our faces

slap.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Loafer said:

Not according to the youtube attract snap shot: the gift is a slap in the face.... or am I misunderstanding the attached pic?  Smells almost like a typical attention seeking flame-bait headline to generate more views, seems hardly respectful

This is why my general attitude towards Youtube, especially the video games part with very few exceptions, is "lol Youtube". Great place to go to learn about historical firearms, though.

• Like 7

Got my email too thanks Tommy! Looking forward to checking out the music and other goodies

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

I received my email for the music.   😀

• Like 4

7 hours ago, woobman said:

Got it!!! downloading and listening to EWJ already :)

Grrrooooooovy!!

😀

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Cranker said:

What difference does it make whether you communicate by email or video as long as you communicate?!  Tommy chose the email route.  At least he DID communicate.  That's what matters...

Edited by atarifan88
  • Like 10

Tommy,

You probably have had a lot of compliments regarding your music but I have to add to them.  I am just barely scratching the surface of this wonderful gift you bestowed upon us.  I have started with your "Advent Rising" album and in a word, it's "amazing"!  Reminds me of the "Conan the Barbarian" movie sound track which I own and love.   

I wanted to thank you for this gift on behalf of all music lovers and for those that are not really into music I would highly recommend you at least give it a try.  I'll be taking my time checking out the rest your catalog.  I have to think this was quite a sacrifice for your to do this, but I am glad you did.  You should be proud!

• Like 6

Hi Tommy,

I've Spoken to all 3 UK retailers today 14/09/21 and none of them have been informed of any changes to release dates by intellivision.

Any particular reason why, or is the UK still getting The Amico in October as per the retailers stated release dates ?  Screenshot_20210814-142925_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7de995d200b6785848731e52c02a7b70.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-142711_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-145330_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Jetsream1969
  • Like 1

I own most of the Live series but WOW, this really fills in the gaps. Thanks Tommy, ready to jam out this weekend!

Now I am just waiting for my free gifts for the delayed Polymega, PS5 library, Playdate, getting fiber run to your house, just about every car & lord help you if you want a van, passport renewals, etc. Oh wait, yeah nobody else is doing that, thanks Intellivision for always putting the customer first!

image.thumb.png.4726588822853d882723df778ff0791f.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for the wonderful gift Tommy, I can't wait to listen! Like everyone else I feel so lucky to be a part of the Amico fandom in its infancy. Cheers to you and your team!

• Like 7

Actually, I have a question for the first time in a while; I was checking the list of countries that the system ships to on the Intellivision website and I noticed that Japan isn't listed. Does this apply to FE systems as well, or are they different? I seem to have something resembling a vague feeling that I might have asked about this a year ago or something, but I kind of completely forgot... let me know if I should contact customer support, I suppose.

Oh crap, I just realized it's 0120. That's probably why I feel so damn tired! Bed time.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 3

Tommy, thank you very much!

Although I have to admit that I haven't been into VGL or (video) game soundtracks in general, now it's a good time to start.

• Like 3

@Tommy Tallarico So I finally unpacked all the music in here and wow it's a lot and it sounds awesome. Gonna take this to my car now. lol I did had a couple of questions because I'm new to the whole VGL concept, which is really cool.

Are these music pieces that you worked on or are they covers of popular VG music? Or a mixbag of both?  If any of the latter are true, I would PAY to get a Tommy Tallarico cover for Streets of Rage 2 music. Please consider it!! lol My dude you are talented!

Edited by SevenTari
  • Like 7