Jump to content
Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Vyse said:

That looks really cool man. I'm picturing bouncy idling and puffy smoke coming out the tail pipes.

Of course it has that! *steals idea and gets it done*

  • Like 4
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Tommy 😀

 

What are the plans for Scandinavia? Will the Amico be released here? If not - can I get a console from Amazon.de and use it in my country? 

 

Thank you and the rest of the team for creating something new and fresh in an industry that needs it now more than ever! 🥰

Edited by Friendly Amico
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Wattsy_75 said:

@Tommy Tallaricobeen searching for footage from this year's gamescom that you guys were at but can't find anything??? Will this be added to the amico you tube channel or Facebook page 

 

#6

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2021 at 3:06 PM, CurlyQ said:

tj-intellivision-amico-physical-game-boxes.thumb.png.49ee0969ed19eb4f0075db0a5ab105da.png

I like how the Amico matches your cabinets and table. This would have been awesome if you made everything woodgrain finish in the picture. Including your clothes 🙂

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy, you need to make a Woodgrain Running Man t-shirt.

Edited by RREDDWARFF
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Friendly Amico said:

This is so awesome! Everything looks great ☄️😊

Can’t wait for more videos like this. Wish I knew German.

Directions posted at video source:

Quote

If you don't speak German, turn on CC then Settings->Subtitles->Auto-translate->[your preferred language].

Hope this helps and don't take this translation literally. It's better to ask if something is unclear.

 

#6

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, RREDDWARFF said:

I like how the Amico matches your cabinets and table. This would have been awesome if you made everything woodgrain finish in the picture. Including your clothes 🙂

My wife said I was not allowed to show off my "wood"grain under-shrooms.  Too many older cougars may get to hot for me.  She is the jealous type!

lol

201895139-do-i-make-you-randy-baby.jpg

Edited by AtariSociety
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, there's another Jumanji video game coming out soon, this time based on the board game featured in the original 1995 movie:

 

 

After doing a little research, I found the developer's website; turns out they specialize in board game adaptations for mobile and consoles! I wonder if Intellivision has spoken with them yet?

 

https://www.marmaladegamestudio.com/

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AtariSociety said:

 

My wife said I was not allowed to show off my "wood"grain under-shrooms.  Too many older cougars may get to hot for me.  She is the jealous type!

lol

201895139-do-i-make-you-randy-baby.jpg

I love the look of woodgrain too, hence why I ordered the woodgrain Amico as well. Something about being a 70's kid.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Friendly Amico said:

This is so awesome! Everything looks great ☄️😊

Can’t wait for more videos like this. Wish I knew German.

What was new info for me: each physical release will contain 3 items, one of it will be a card to initiate the automatic download of the game. Wonder what the other two then will be...poster, pin, small toy miniature?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Topps are making the contents of the physical game boxes, I could see myself go collector crazy 😊 I used to love trading cards and a cool looking card with the game artwork would be awesome. Maybe there’s a keychain or an old school color poster/insert mini manual too 🙂

 

I haven’t been this excited for anything video game related in ages. Something about this machine gives me childhood nostalgia galore lol.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Friendly Amico said:

If Topps are making the contents of the physical game boxes, I could see myself go collector crazy 😊 I used to love trading cards and a cool looking card with the game artwork would be awesome. Maybe there’s a keychain or an old school color poster/insert mini manual too 🙂

 

I haven’t been this excited for anything video game related in ages. Something about this machine gives me childhood nostalgia galore lol.

I'm not fussed about trading cards, but a keyring would be great as I like to collect them.  Don't see myself buying 'physical' games but they would make excellent gifts and would be on my wishlist come birthday and Christmas.

 

@Tommy Tallarico are you still hoping to demo the machine in the UK before launch?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2021 at 2:01 PM, RREDDWARFF said:

I like how the Amico matches your cabinets and table. This would have been awesome if you made everything woodgrain finish in the picture. Including your clothes 🙂

Just an FYI that is not CurlyQ in the picture, it’s AtariSociety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Saldo said:

Just an FYI that is not CurlyQ in the picture, it’s AtariSociety

Right on, I figured that he would know I was talking to him, which he did. If you look a little further down you'll see AtariSociety and I commented to each other regarding his picture.

Edited by RREDDWARFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Friendly Amico said:

If Topps are making the contents of the physical game boxes, I could see myself go collector crazy 😊 I used to love trading cards and a cool looking card with the game artwork would be awesome. Maybe there’s a keychain or an old school color poster/insert mini manual too 🙂

 

I haven’t been this excited for anything video game related in ages. Something about this machine gives me childhood nostalgia galore lol.

Welcome to this topic! It's a fortunate coincidence that you just joined us after one of our greatest contributors, Cranker, left... It's great to have a replacement so soon!

 

(To be more precise, Cranker sent his last, 'good bye' message on Thursday at 10:39 PM and your first message was on Thursday at 10:49 PM).

 

By the way, I'm curious about something... What do you think about the delay of the console? Do you think it's because of the semiconductor shortage... or maybe something else that they don't want to tell us? I think everyone would love to hear your opinion. :) Oh and don't be shy to post it multiple times if needed!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntelliMission said:

Welcome to this topic! It's a fortunate coincidence that you just joined us after one of our greatest contributors, Cranker, left... It's great to have a replacement so soon!

 

(To be more precise, Cranker sent his last, 'good bye' message on Thursday at 10:39 PM and your first message was on Thursday at 10:49 PM).

 

By the way, I'm curious about something... What do you think about the delay of the console? Do you think it's because of the semiconductor shortage... or maybe something else that they don't want to tell us? I think everyone would love to hear your opinion. :) Oh and don't be shy to post it multiple times if needed!

Hey 😊

I think the delay is unfortunate for the Intellivision team - but at the same time I get that they’re not Nintendo big. I have no doubt everyone involved just want to show their “baby” to the world 😊

 

I’m looking forward to hearing about the launch plans in my part of the world. I have a feeling this console could really reach a large audience and a great deal of “semi-retired” gamers like myself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intellivision Master said:

 

 

 

Our gamescom presentation was a big success. 

Great job by Intellivision European president Hans Ippisch.

I'm glad that @OEB_Pete and others enjoyed it.
 
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2021 at 2:04 PM, Silverbot said:

Hi Tommy, What’s happened to this game? Is it a new version of Auto Racing? 😀

 

 

56E9BEBA-3520-40D7-AE43-0824C2735FD3.png


Correct.  This is our Auto Racing prototype.

Still around... just on hold for now while we focus all of our energy on the launch.

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2021 at 5:02 PM, MantaNZ said:

Speaking of screen shots - here's a (very early) shot of my Amico game.

 

stang.thumb.png.404a1eab6093fd61b439d1f64fa3e889.png

 

Sadly after signing an NDA I never heard anything back from the Amico commissioning team so I never got to show it to them but I'm still working on it anyway :P More than likely PC now though :(

 

This is very old and there's much more to the game now but I always liked this shot.

 



Looks super interesting. 

We are focusing 100% of our resources to the launch at this point so don't have the capacity to take on anything new at this time... but would love to talk more at the end of the year.

Please continue to keep us in mind.

 

Thanks

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2021 at 2:28 AM, Friendly Amico said:

Hey Tommy 😀

 

What are the plans for Scandinavia? Will the Amico be released here? If not - can I get a console from Amazon.de and use it in my country? 

 

Thank you and the rest of the team for creating something new and fresh in an industry that needs it now more than ever! 🥰


At some point... I would think so.

 

Yeah, I don't believe there is any reason for it not to work in Scandinavia.  But more of a question for our hardware and cloud folks. 

I'll ask and get back to you.

 

Thanks for the kind words and support.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2021 at 5:54 PM, Battlefish said:

Apparently, there's another Jumanji video game coming out soon, this time based on the board game featured in the original 1995 movie:

 

 

After doing a little research, I found the developer's website; turns out they specialize in board game adaptations for mobile and consoles! I wonder if Intellivision has spoken with them yet?

 

https://www.marmaladegamestudio.com/


Yep!  They are based out of the UK.  Spoke to them a few years ago about all the Hasbro stuff.  Great and talented folks.

It's a matter of getting the licenses which we have been working on.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...