Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

12 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Not sure what kind of deal they might have with Amazon Prime.  They could be using Amazon cloud services for some of their backend stuff.

Then they would have partnership with Amazon Web Services instead of Amazon Prime, wouldn't they?

Edited by Lusorius
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lusorius said:

Then they would have partnership with Amazon Web Services instead of Amazon Prime, wouldn't they?

It really shouldn't be on us to constantly guess what Amico means when they post details.  If they say Amazon Prime, it should mean Amazon Prime.  If they say 90% done, it should mean 90% done.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect their account of their own business to be accurate.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

If they say Amazon Prime, it should mean Amazon Prime.  If they say 90% done, it should mean 90% done.

That is true but what if they have contradicting numbers on the same page? Like how many games are being developed according to Fundable? Over 50 or 40? Both numbers are there.

Edited by Lusorius
  • Like 1

But I don't want to be accused of spoiling Fun Amico conversations :). This conversation could continue elsewhere. But it would be great if we could get some explanations from TT.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

It really shouldn't be on us to constantly guess what Amico means when they post details.  If they say Amazon Prime, it should mean Amazon Prime.  If they say 90% done, it should mean 90% done.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect their account of their own business to be accurate.

It doesn't say Amazon Prime; that was removed.  Why wouldn't 90% done mean 90% done, other than the fact that estimating the completion of a project isn't an exact science.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mr_me said:

It doesn't say Amazon Prime; that was removed.  Why wouldn't 90% done mean 90% done, other than the fact that estimating the completion of a project isn't an exact science.

Yes, but it did say that.  Removing it doesn't clear anything up.

• Like 1

I'm glad this has remained a fun topic where people don't shit all over the Amico like the two dozen other threads in the Amico forums where people can do that....oh wait....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

Tommy, are there any other ways we can support the Amico cause beyond the usual social media like/follows and such? Just want to see if I can help Intellivision succeed in any way I can and I'm sure others here would too :)

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

I'm glad this has remained a fun topic where people don't shit all over the Amico like the two dozen other threads in the Amico forums where people can do that....oh wait....

Just ignore them like I do now.  Maybe they'll get the hint and go away.

:)

Whatever answer or reason I give (and we have them) isn't going to be believed anyway and only gives them more ammunition to make up stuff.

Clearly they are only here to rock the boat.

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

a fun topic where people don't shit all over the Amico

I knew this would come :D. Sorry. However, we haven't said anything ugly, have we?

3 minutes ago, Lusorius said:

I knew this would come :D. Sorry. However, we haven't said anything ugly, have we?

Yep. The same incessant questions being asked over and over again by a few people genuinely removes all the fun from this thread. There are honestly a couple other dozen threads for people to voice their "concerns" in and spout off about conspiracies. Maybe this one thread could just be for those of us that are excited about this and don't feel like slogging through attempted gotcha after gotcha and unwanted advice for the folks at IE and telling them how they're doing it all wrong and how those of us that have preordered are idiots and should definitely get out and get refunds. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Yep. The same incessant questions being asked over and over again by a few people genuinely removes all the fun from this thread. There are honestly a couple other dozen threads for people to voice their "concerns" in and spout off about conspiracies. Maybe this one thread could just be for those of us that are excited about this and don't feel like slogging through attempted gotcha after gotcha and unwanted advice for the folks at IE and telling them how they're doing it all wrong and how those of us that have preordered are idiots and should definitely get out and get refunds. 

I have just answered the issue whether the % are recent (they are) and what is the situation with Crayola. Also pointed to the inconsistency with the number of games in development (there is one). As I noted, I realize that this is can be discussed elsewhere :). And I will not continue this topic here. :) Sometimes it is difficult to judge what would you judge too negativistic. I just pointed what is written on Fundable and haven't spread any conspiracies. I haven't called anybody idiot or that you should get a refund. :)

The conspiracy theories are crazy. The nitpicking and personal hate against the people involved is creepy and unlike anything I’ve ever witnessed before. It’s disgusting. Chopping up videos and searching  through old posts just to find “inconsistencies” and make the ceo “look bad”. I love how involved and transparent  TT has been since the beginning. Don’t ever change! And Make Mine Amico 😊

Edited by Friendly Amico
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Just ignore them like I do now.  Maybe they'll get the hint and go away.

Whatever answer or reason I give (and we have them) isn't going to be believed anyway and only gives them more ammunition to make up stuff.

Clearly they are only here to rock the boat.

I hope we haven't said anything so bad here - just what you wrote on Fundable. And I don't intend to continue with this topic on this thread. :) Would be great if there could be something like FAQ (it does not have to be necessary managed by you but perhaps by somebody else from Intellivision).

1 hour ago, Pac in Blac said:

Tommy, are there any other ways we can support the Amico cause beyond the usual social media like/follows and such? Just want to see if I can help Intellivision succeed in any way I can and I'm sure others here would too :)

Hi!  Thanks for the support!

Letting others know about it from a grassroots level is always great.  Posting some of our videos to social media or letting folks know about signing up to our mailing list, etc. is always welcome at this stage.

Thank-you for asking!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Lusorius said:

Would be great if there could be something like FAQ (it does not have to be necessary managed by you but perhaps by somebody else from Intellivision).

Good idea.

We've had one for over 2+ years.

Here's the link:
https://intellivision.com/faq

Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Lusorius said:

81b34jf18qk71.jpg

As said, I cannot verify it. Not sure how credible this is. However, Crayola was removed from Fundable and we haven't heard anything from them about the partnership.

It stated the partnership was "In Progress".

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/in-progress

Sending inquiries to Crayola just goes to show how obsessed, petty and deranged a certain group has become.

Next they'll tell you that we had to pay and rent space at Crayola and that the people in our Crayola video were either paid or fake.  None of which are true.

My advice to you would be to stop listening to people whose life mission it has become to try and spread as much misinformation and conspiracy theories as possible in hopes of trying to destroy our company and product.

p.s.  This post is classified as FUN by me. 

:D

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Lusorius said:

Thanks! Good start but frankly, not so many questions are answered there. :) 

Not the fake ones you're interested in I suppose.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Not the fake ones you're interested in I suppose.

: D Well, I think that the Fundable generated a lot of relevant questions that you (or somebody else) could answer somewhere (like what 80 % of finished back-end means, or why disappearing partnerships). Video with Cornhole generated also a lot of questions and I don't think that they are all fake. Well, people are asking them! So they are real questions! : D.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

My advice to you would be to stop listening to people whose life mission it has become to try and spread as much misinformation and conspiracy theories as possible in hopes of trying to destroy our company and product.

I don't think so that people are divided only in two groups: fans and haters of Amico. Many are somewhere inbetween (me included - there are some really interesting things in Amico). And even among critics, I think that with some exceptions (like whose name cannot be mentioned), people don't want to spread misinformation, conspiracies or to destroy Amico. They see inconsistencies in statements and are asking questions. Very often you could yourself take over a narrative with a simple move: like do people doubt that the original Cornhole worked with the Amico controller? So show it working. End of discussion. 

And even pro- and "anti"-amico Youtoubers can have some interesting and respectful discussions on YouToube, as you probably noted recently. People are not black and white. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lusorius said:

: D Well, I think that the Fundable generated a lot of relevant questions that you (or somebody else) could answer somewhere (like what 80 % of finished back-end means, or why disappearing partnerships). Video with Cornhole generated also a lot of questions and I don't think that they are all fake. Well, people are asking them! So they are real questions! : D.

So they’re supposed to create a faq to address every bone-headed conspiracy theory to the satisfaction of the haters creating them and not satisfied with the answers they get because they say they are lies? Waste of time. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Swami said:

So they’re supposed to create a faq to address every bone-headed conspiracy theory to the satisfaction of the haters creating them and not satisfied with the answers they get because they say they are lies? Waste of time. 

What is conspiracy here? Isn't that a relevant question what 80 % of back-end means?

• Like 2

Just now, Lusorius said:

What is conspiracy here? Isn't that a relevant question what 80 % of back-end means?

However, please, if @Tommy Tallarico says that this is too negative, let's move this discussion out of this thread. I just don't see any of these questions as conspiracies. But I want to respect the "fun" aspect of this thread.