Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

3 hours ago, woobman said:

Back before the interwebs. Back when you had to get your gaming news on a monthly basis... In the dark ages. I was reading an old issue of Electronic Games (Winter 1981).  To be fair.. I was reading it online.. So not the original paper copy. Enjoying all the fun ad's. Good articles.  Lots of "Wow, I remember that" moments.  I came across the below little article.  I thought you all would like to read it.

image.thumb.png.0cece33aac1c3727124794483b196435.png

I believe that this is the first mention of an Easter Egg in any major magazine. I could be wrong. I know I will be corrected if so.

It got me thinking: With Adventure coming to Amico,  would you rather see a "dot" for your character.? Running man? Or something else? 

ALSO -  Will there be Easter Eggs in games? WTBS?tm

I am a big fan of PLAY MODES.   Let us use the classic dot or the running man or even the updated running man from the new Night Stalker.

An expanded world for Adventure would be pretty awesome!

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

You assumed incorrectly.

You don't know?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

This is exactly why I say I'm vegan about 95% of the time.  5% vegetarian when walking into Friendly's, an Italian bakery/pastry shop, my mom's house or anywhere in Italy & France.

Ha! I was wondering about that, but didn’t want to call you out on it🤣

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

They have all been great.  They TOTALLY understand the worldwide situation and we are only one of many companies that is having the same issues.  But they have been extra nice to us knowing our particular challenges of being a "pre-revenue start-up" and knowing how many amazing things we've have accomplished during such a horrible time over the past year and half.  When other bigger revenue companies were unfortunately folding and going out of business... we were growing. 

Thanks for answering, it is good to know the retailers are still on board.  Also, I will e-Mail about the FE edition.  With over 300+ on the list chances are slim, but like they say “you’ve got to be in it to win it”….whoever they are!

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

They have all been great.  They TOTALLY understand the worldwide situation and we are only one of many companies that is having the same issues.  But they have been extra nice to us knowing our particular challenges of being a "pre-revenue start-up" and knowing how many amazing things we've have accomplished during such a horrible time over the past year and half.  When other bigger revenue companies were unfortunately folding and going out of business... we were growing. 

They also LOVE the system and have playing games on it for over 2 years.  They are always amazed at the progress... but more importantly, how incredibly fun it is and how many people enjoy playing it within minutes of turning it on.

They've all been great. 

It's taken a lot of hard word from a lot of great people to get to where we are today.  So proud of everything that everyone on the team has accomplished so far.

Thanks for sharing this Tommy!  It's more stories like this that we need to see, hopefully on a weekly basis as there have been way more negative Nancy's on here than I care to acknowledge.  This is the kind of vibe that I can't wait to take over when the Amico gets released to the public.  When that happens, all the negative comments will be, to quote Kansas, "dust in the wind."  What a great day that will be!  Until then, we all need to stick together and keep pushing forward...

Edited by atarifan88
  • Like 11

18 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

User choice would be best  😄  Choose your avatar... then have a Running Man, Dot, Triangle, something with a hat, etc.... 

Count Me In Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 3

I just got an Email that the Amico will be on display at Boomers in Irvine CA. tomorrow from 11am-3pm. 

Are any of you Atariagers going to make it there?

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I just got an Email that the Amico will be on display at Boomers in Irvine CA. tomorrow from 11am-3pm. 

Are any of you Atariagers going to make it there?

Hope to see ya there!!  Please make sure to introduce yourself!

Looking forward to it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

Thanks for sharing this Tommy!  It's more stories like this that we need to see, hopefully on a weekly basis as there have been way more negative Nancy's on here than I care to acknowledge.  This is the kind of vibe that I can't wait to take over when the Amico gets released to the public.  When that happens, all the negative comments will be, to quote Kansas, "dust in the wind."  What a great day that will be!  Until then, we all need to stick together and keep pushing forward...

A hilarious message someone sent me.  So very true.

I’ve known haters in my life. People who spend their lives worrying about what others do with theirs. And then they wake up one day and realize they did nothing with theirs. Which makes them even more angry at the world. These people are dung beetles. They do nothing. Make nothing. Risk nothing. So they become tragically dependent on the crap of others. Without you taking risks, without your accomplishments, without your accolades - they have nothing to leech off of. Dung beetles roll around in the shit of championship horses. There’s no reason for a championed horse to speak to the beetle. Just shit and let them splash in it. All they have is the bowel movements of others.

:D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Hope to see ya there!!  Please make sure to introduce yourself!

Looking forward to it.

I got the all clear from my Wife and she told me to go and have fun.

See you tomorrow Tommy!

I cant wait to see and play the Amico firsthand. 

Sounds like a blast!

Trying to decide what Intelligear I should wear.🤔

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

See you tomorrow Tommy!

Sounds like a blast!

So jealous Dale.

Play a few games for me and I expect a full report.

Have fun!

• Like 7

I'll be in Irvine tomorrow with my wife and 3 kids.  We're all excited (probably me the most)!  It will be fun trying to meet other Amico fans while my kids try to drag me away saying I talk too much.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

See you tomorrow Tommy!

Sounds like a blast!

Sounds fun, but am unfortunately not going to be able to make this one. Maybe next time Wolfy.  Have fun and say Hi to Tommy for us!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, LinemanDoc said:

I'll be in Irvine tomorrow with my wife and 3 kids.  We're all excited (probably me the most)!  It will be fun trying to meet other Amico fans while my kids try to drag me away saying I talk too much.

Have fun.  

Some advice from some who’s played it already; don’t take the first offer for giving good reviews, hearing the guys in PA made bank, 🙃but seriously, enjoy - you are going to have fun!  Wish we could make it. 

Edited by Starpaddler
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Starpaddler said:

Have fun.  

Some advice from some who’s played it already; don’t take the first offer for giving good reviews, hearing the guys in PA made bank, 🙃but seriously, enjoy - you are going to have fun!  Wish we could make it. 

Thanks!

I just want to play some games,check out the system and controllers. 

I have been playing video games for close to 50 years and I cant say I've ever been able to preview a system before its commercial release.

So cool for sure,fingers crossed it's not too crowded to meet Tommy and play Amico!🤞😃

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Starpaddler said:

Sounds fun, but am unfortunately not going to be able to make this one. Maybe next time Wolfy.  Have fun and say Hi to Tommy for us!

I quoted your post to Linemandoc,but you get the idea.

We should definitely hook up for an Amico day once we get our Amicos!👍

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, LinemanDoc said:

Hey Linemandoc,I'll be listening for you so I know who you are!😄

I will be the old guy with the distressed running man hat and probably my Amico shirt.

I have about 20 different Intellivision shirts,but I can only wear one at a time.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Utopia said:

So jealous Dale.

Play a few games for me and I expect a full report.

Have fun!

I wish you could be there to check it out when I do.

You know I will fill you in for certain. 👍

Edited by wolfy62
Spelling error
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Hey Linemandoc,I'll be listening for you so I know who you are!😄

I will be the old guy with the distressed running man hat and probably my Amico shirt.

I have about 20 different Intellivision shirts,but I can only wear one at a time.

I'll be the guy with a big reddish beard and 3 little kids.  I'm probably one of the youngest people on this forum who had the original Intellivision as their first console because it was a hand-me-down from my older siblings.  I posted a picture of myself a few weeks ago on this thread if there's a way to look it up.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LinemanDoc said:

I'll be the guy with a big reddish beard and 3 little kids.  I'm probably one of the youngest people on this forum who had the original Intellivision as their first console because it was a hand-me-down from my older siblings.  I posted a picture of myself a few weeks ago on this thread if there's a way to look it up.

I'll find you. 

I will probably have to climb over your kids to get to the Amico.

Just kidding of course!😁

• Haha 3

If you guys are able to meet up, have someone take your picture together with Tommy and post it on here.

Anyone see the movie "Pineapple Express"?

Tommy, we need Atariage specific Amico, clubhouse t-shirts.

"They hate us cause they ain'us."

• Like 7