Tommy Tallarico

Tommy Tallarico - Fun Amico Conversations

8 minutes ago, Papy said:

Looking at the comments here and on YouTube, it looks like the vast majority of people are happy with these boxes. I love that!

The boxes are nice looking.  I can't wait to see how the Imagic boxes will look.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

The European boxes have different labeling on the front.

I am curious how many full European sets there are?

I believe there are 10,000 individual units (1250 total sets of 8 ) for Europe, 40,000 individual units for the US & Canada (5000 total sets of 8 ) (info from the Salt Lake office tour video)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Intellivision Master said:

The boxes are nice looking.  I can't wait to see how the Imagic boxes will look.

I really hope they bring back that Imagic rough style with the silver top, blue title band and then mini rainbow strip look. Maybe modernized but still a nod to the old look.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, GrudgeQ said:

I really hope they bring back that Imagic rough style with the silver top, blue title band and then mini rainbow strip look. Maybe modernized but still a nod to the old look.

I recall Tommy saying the boxes would have the silver color.  I would assume he wants to keep the old look but modernize it like you said.  What if there are special editions for the Imagic games that come in a gold box?  That would be cool.

Edited by Intellivision Master
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

No email confirmation yet, no. Par for the course, I suppose. I'm comfortable it'll be here vastly earlier than we can play at least. 

I got an immediate confirmation email - definitely check your spam folder and if not there I would contact Intellivision and double check the email address you entered.

• Like 5

Well I decided to get the complete bundle of all 8 games.  I was hesitant for a while but then I thought what the heck.  These are limited editions and didn't want to miss out on getting them.  Plus it'll be nice to have some physical games to play once the Amico arrives.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Intellivision Master said:

Well I decided to get the complete bundle of all 8 games.  I was hesitant for a while but then I thought what the heck.  These are limited editions and didn't want to miss out on getting them.  Plus it'll be nice to have some physical games to play once the Amico arrives.

Great decision! 👍

• Like 7

Hey Tommy will it be possible to just buy one or two games? I'm too poor to buy 4 or 8 at the moment and I really just want a couple of the titles.

Edited by MantaNZ
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, MantaNZ said:

Hey Tommy will it be possible to just buy one or two games? I'm too poor to buy 4 or 8 at the moment and I really just want a couple of the titles.

My understanding was that you will be able to get them seperately when the console eventually launches, and these bundles are a limited edition. I mean I hope that would be the case anyway; I'm not getting an Amico, at least not at its current price, but if I was I'd only really want Missile Command and Moon Patrol and they are in separate bundles so it would suck if down the road you couldn't get them separately.

• Like 4

949178423_Screenshot2021-10-103_58_51PM.thumb.png.e2ab090d6ee028ec94a824e9408c36d6.png

I saw this in the comments on YouTube, this was helpful.

Edited by PeterPepper
Cropped Image was too small
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

#1392  Full set.

I forgot about this and was watching football...

I must have just snuck in under the wire.  CMART grabbed about 75% of them.  So, maybe 8 sets left?  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, MantaNZ said:

Yes it will be possible to buy games separately once they are in stores just these limited edition sets are bundles

• Like 4

Just tried to order but Australia is not accepted as a valid shipping location. 😞

• Sad 5

Tommy said it was not the same amount produced for each game.

So I think when it will be back order, some games could be available alone.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PeterPepper said:

949178423_Screenshot2021-10-103_58_51PM.thumb.png.e2ab090d6ee028ec94a824e9408c36d6.png

I saw this in the comments on YouTube, this was helpful.

So then what makes the Collectors Edition different? Is it just the print on the box?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, vongruetz said:

So then what makes the Collectors Edition different? Is it just the print on the box?

That would be my guess. I'm sure enough of us here have ordered some that when they go out in the next 2 weeks there will be confirmation maybe? 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Just tried to order but Australia is not accepted as a valid shipping location. 😞

Tommy said in the Utah tour video they had units for Europe & for the US & Canada, I am guessing the byzantine tax & shipping regulations/restrictions probably prevents them from shipping elsewhere.

EDIT: USPS won't even ship to Australia right now :(

Austrailia.png

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Starpaddler said:

Jewish!  Satan star is upside down 🙃

I seemed to have missed quite a lot of activity. But, the Star of David has six points. It’s actually the Pagan star for good fortune, but it was just a joke. 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Swami said:

I seemed to have missed quite a lot of activity. But, the Star of David has six points. It’s actually the Pagan star for good fortune, but it was just a joke. 😜

Not the first time I was short on a point. Thanks!  

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, GrudgeQ said:

Tommy said in the Utah tour video they had units for Europe & for the US & Canada, I am guessing the byzantine tax & shipping regulations/restrictions probably prevents them from shipping elsewhere.

EDIT: USPS won't even ship to Australia right now :(

Austrailia.png

Well that's no good. Hope there are a few held back for a purchase in the not too distant future.

• Like 4

I ordered within 3 minutes of receiving the email and my order number is 1050.  I'm confident that the numbers started at 1000

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey Tommy,

Thrilled about the collector's packs...I was on it like white on rice and a glass of milk and a paper plate in a snowstorm!

Few things...what blockchain are you guys using/creating for this? 

As well, I'm uncertain how the production cycle might work going forward but potentially can you see Oct 10th every year becoming a date by which you might do something like this with the next batch of physical. The date is great for packs heading into Christmas and would make things so very easy for my wife to buy for me :)

Cheers All...clearing a spot in my display case for them right now :) Top Shelf of course ;)

The Wren

• Like 7